Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 21. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Ver4mkP9U2PPyyzw24UfXjjgtUE9MVvCgz

good luck. like the name
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Vo4MFY4WXQJG3JbHCezPZ2tJaY2SRYttCS
thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
@rhinohorn: Pretty sure it's a bug that lets the wallet say "not synched" although it is fully synched. So pools and gpu miners will work at some point in time, either you make the fix or someone else will, as there is quite an incentive to mine this with a GPU. I'd prefer an official fix by you.

That said, despite the synch bug, wallet mining like this is fun!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese Translator
VxbeqFfjj8g77sYCPaVatk3mNLuHTEaMpg
thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still giving away rhinohorns, post your address.

VuATB8bewcN8PHJwqS84zNtLjPzZ9UYDfp

thanks  Wink

sent 200
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You're probably right Mr.Spoon.  I am not even sure how he got this wallet up and running.  But it's not going to be a pump or dump or anything else if it can't get pass the first few hours.

Wait and see Wink. You right, but that kind of animal will beg the community to fix the bugs (because Rhino you know), the bad news is, there is always a kind dev to do so, sort of unfortunate misplaced charity. Anyway my rant is over, up to you all.

Lost enough of my time.

Linux daemon doesn't work.
trying to create pool but says constantly trying to download blocks.
Coin = dead.

Yeah you can only mine through the wallet. Daemon works fine i have tested it for the past few days. It will always be 0 hours behind.

Coin will have no pools, you can only solo mine it.

Once it gets past 24200 blocks then you might be able to gpu mine/pool mine but i'm not sure.
Activity: 179
Linux daemon doesn't work.
trying to create pool but says constantly trying to download blocks.
Coin = dead.
Activity: 35
No I don't think he is wanting to dump.  He may not know what he is doing exactly but I think he really wants to help the Rhinos.  Why would he mine only 0.1%?  He has been giving away 50'ish coins to people who ask.  

Trust me on that. But your choice if you go forward, i respect that. He obviously have no skill to maintain the coin, so he'll dump what he have, then disappear like some others. Using a legit cause for a fraud, "piss me off".

You're probably right Mr.Spoon.  I am not even sure how he got this wallet up and running.  But it's not going to be a pump or dump or anything else if it can't get pass the first few hours.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

If your real goal here is charity, you're doing it wrong.

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.

There was no charity, as there was no interest.

Your interest is to dump your premine/instamine, nothing more. Go sing that song to someone else, and let the Rhinos alone.

Looking at your previous posts you seem to be drawn to pump and dumps such as coin66...hypocrite..

don't take it to hard, theres plenty of trolls Wink 
No I don't think he is wanting to dump.  He may not know what he is doing exactly but I think he really wants to help the Rhinos.  Why would he mine only 0.1%?  He has been giving away 50'ish coins to people who ask.  

Trust me on that. But your choice if you go forward, i respect that. He obviously have no skill to maintain the coin, so he'll dump what he have, then disappear like some others. Using a legit cause for a fraud, "piss me off".

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.

Your interest is to dump your premine/instamine, nothing more. Go sing that song to someone else, and let the Rhinos alone.

Looking at your previous posts you seem to be drawn to pump and dumps such as coin66...hypocrite..

Pump yes, the "66 coin" deserve it because under-evaluated, dump? never said that, failed to read?. 66 is an investment.

His goal is charity yes, but only for his own wallet, made with rhino skin of course. Don't fall for it  Wink.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
well, this shuts out everyone but a couple people. If the goal here is fair chance for all, that goal has been failed on an epic level.

How on earth does it shutdown everyone. QT-Wallet: help>Debug Window > Console > type setgenerate true and your done.

You're favoring like less than 1% of people here. Do you comprehend that? You can stow the 'fairness' angle, you're giving a larger edge to a couple people than any GPU or pool mine or anything else ever would.

well, this shuts out everyone but a couple people. If the goal here is fair chance for all, that goal has been failed on an epic level.

How on earth does it shutdown everyone. QT-Wallet: help>Debug Window > Console > type setgenerate true and your done.

...no I think everyone wants to GPU mine.  That's the issue.  I've been generating blocks with the wallet but would be so much faster with GPU.

Pages:
Jump to: