Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 2. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
dude.. just dump it.. This was a scam from the start  Cheesy

This guy needed some money probably... made up a shitcoin... probably bought in on his own ico... grabbed the btc funds... AND some coins to dump on your asses...  Cheesy
Don't know what to say! i would not say scam! I think scam it's paycoin that rippoff million dollars from everyone !  I think  Risk need some support from everyone to grow!

Obviously, it is a scam coin!!!  Cool

Don't sell your Risk coin! ))) will go up and up every time!
HUGE project for this coin will come soon!  Wink
Don't to worry will not be delisted from anywhere )))
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
dude.. just dump it.. This was a scam from the start  Cheesy

This guy needed some money probably... made up a shitcoin... probably bought in on his own ico... grabbed the btc funds... AND some coins to dump on your asses...  Cheesy
Don't know what to say! i would not say scam! I think scam it's paycoin that rippoff million dollars from everyone !  I think  Risk need some support from everyone to grow!

Obviously, it is a scam coin!!!  Cool

I guess it will be de-listed from bittrex by this month end. At the time, you will have your RISK safe in your wallet FOREVER~~

This guy needed some money probably... made up a shitcoin... probably bought in on his own ico... grabbed the btc funds... AND some coins to dump on your asses...  Cheesy
Don't know what to say! i would not say scam! I think scam it's paycoin that rippoff million dollars from everyone !  I think  Risk need some support from everyone to grow!

Don't know what to say! i would not say scam! I think scam it's paycoin that rippoff million dollars from everyone !  I think  Risk need some support from everyone to grow!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
dude.. just dump it.. This was a scam from the start  Cheesy

This guy needed some money probably... made up a shitcoin... probably bought in on his own ico... grabbed the btc funds... AND some coins to dump on your asses...  Cheesy
Please don't sell your risk coin if you don't wont to price dump again! keep your risk coin and buy again!
wonderfull! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

coinmarket 300% up

0.08btc volume...huge whale Smiley
  it's great!

WOW, didn't know it's value was so low now  Shocked
even with 300% up

is going up 400% ...yes! don't sell your risk coin keep in your wallet! Wink
wonderfull! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

coinmarket 300% up

it's great!

WOW, didn't know it's value was so low now  Shocked
even with 300% up
Activity: 518

coinmarket 300% up

coinmarket 300% up
Yes ok but dev can give this project to some one and make it working! I will not sell what i have!

You must be the big share holder now   Grin

If you are really like this coin, why don't you pay to a dev to make this coin to moon?

No i ma not! don't hold many only 100 , and if i am going to loose all them it's not big problem for me!! i Am not programmer , just it would be nice to see this coin will get up! If not it will not be big problem for me! I will Held all this coins till the end , if end will be! Otherwise i will keep in my wallet and not sell anything! Wink Smiley Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
The dev is scammer
Yes ok but dev can give this project to some one and make it working! I will not sell what i have!

You must be the big share holder now   Grin

If you are really like this coin, why don't you pay to a dev to make this coin to moon?
This coins needs a pro dev to take it over to rise again. Coin functions, it just has no leader.

Vegas

I don't think a pro dev willing to take it over... I think pro dev will create a new coin instead~~
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This coins needs a pro dev to take it over to rise again. Coin functions, it just has no leader.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
the marketcap of this coin is amazing $3 LOL

If you notice the market cap is wrong as it only shows a total of 1169 coins available. The block explorer that coinmarketcap.com is using has never been updated since the wallet was forked. Looks like total coins available are:    203741.18702400

This puts the mkt cap at a whopping $590 or so.

So what is happening with RISK?

Not a lot of sellers, but no buyers too.
Activity: 208
the marketcap of this coin is amazing $3 LOL

If you notice the market cap is wrong as it only shows a total of 1169 coins available. The block explorer that coinmarketcap.com is using has never been updated since the wallet was forked. Looks like total coins available are:    203741.18702400

This puts the mkt cap at a whopping $590 or so.
Pages:
Jump to: