Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROBO] CPU Mineable PoW Coin | Mac/PC/Linux Wallets - page 3. (Read 5593 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Okey if version 1.000 is okey someone to upload it ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't know how to apply without dev Smiley
If this can be true WOW Smiley

https://octaex.com/ - you can fill the first version without a developer and sell it.
Activity: 61
On the developer's site it was indicated that the version v.0.15.X was a test version and all coins will not be accepted on version 1.0.0.0. When I started version 1.0.0.0 there were 0 coins, all the coins that were obtained earlier on the version of the wallet 0.15 (2500 ~) were marked as - generated but not accepted.
And v1 has another algoritm.

This is true. Both of these should be considered experimental and for testing purposes only. Relaunch of the v1.x variety is still pending.
Activity: 17
On the developer's site it was indicated that the version v.0.15.X was a test version and all coins will not be accepted on version 1.0.0.0. When I started version 1.0.0.0 there were 0 coins, all the coins that were obtained earlier on the version of the wallet 0.15 (2500 ~) were marked as - generated but not accepted.
And v1 has another algoritm.
Activity: 5
Looks like the dev is back and had put the project on hold.

Version 1.0.0 has no connection to the network!!!

The version that has connection is 0.15.2 which was cancelled by the dev since it was hijacked by an asic miner.
Those of you who are mining and keeping v.0.15.2 alive, please stop! It was killed off and should have been shut down.
The 1.0.0 was introduced on Friday 9th February.

In addition I think if I recall things right, 0.15 & 1.0.0 are running different algorithm.

We should be using v.1.0.0 or we can hope for the dev to step up and clear some stuff
Source code @  https://github.com/projectrobo/robo is v.0.15.1 prior to v.0.15.2. It was put up for the community who wished to take this forward as there was no update from dev since few days. If the dev is back with new version this will be removed.
Activity: 3
Looks like the dev is back and had put the project on hold.

Version 1.0.0 has no connection to the network!!!

The version that has connection is 0.15.2 which was cancelled by the dev since it was hijacked by an asic miner.
Those of you who are mining and keeping v.0.15.2 alive, please stop! It was killed off and should have been shut down.
The 1.0.0 was introduced on Friday 9th February.

In addition I think if I recall things right, 0.15 & 1.0.0 are running different algorithm.

We should be using v.1.0.0 or we can hope for the dev to step up and clear some stuff
Activity: 17
Does anyone use version of qt 1.0.0.0?
Activity: 5
I've got a few ROBO now to share.  PM me your address.  First 10 will get 10 each.

P.S. Please only one request per person.

Can someone please make a bootstrap and list of the peers or something since  I am stuck on loading headers on block 3474 which according to what I see on the blurbs pasted above we can sure keep this thing alive. I am willing to dedicate my i5 vPro to this project as I think that this can be a real people's coin completely kept alive by our belief in it.

Currently I can see two nodes as shown below.  Try adding those to you .conf file.

addnode=91.200.115.233:7332
addnode=85.80.227.146:7332

If you need help please let me know.

Hi,
i'd like to see your .conf file please i have tried all the above nodes and cannot get any connections...i think this coin is very broken

Please see my github at https://github.com/saplhacoin/robo where I have posted the most recent wallet before the dev left.  If there are problems and you have coins, move your wallet.dat file to a new location and download the wallet.  Then start the new wallet and see if it will sync.  If so, close the wallet and then delete the new wallet.dat file that was generated.  Copy and paste your old wallet.dat file into the proper location.  Open the wallet and you should have your coins available.  If you did not have any coins just download the wallet and you should be good to go.

If anyone doesn't know, your wallet.dat file can be found by typing %appdata% into the box that says type here to search (Windows 10, lower left corner).  Within that folder there will be a Robocore folder that contains the wallet.dat. 

Hope this helps!

Anyone interested in source code check this https://github.com/projectrobo/robo
However this is the version 1 code and not the one with latest changes that were made by the dev. See if this is of any help
Activity: 15
I've got a few ROBO now to share.  PM me your address.  First 10 will get 10 each.

i'm changing this to 100 each for the first 5 to PM me with their address.

Thanks!

Can someone please make a bootstrap and list of the peers or something since  I am stuck on loading headers on block 3474 which according to what I see on the blurbs pasted above we can sure keep this thing alive. I am willing to dedicate my i5 vPro to this project as I think that this can be a real people's coin completely kept alive by our belief in it.

Currently I can see two nodes as shown below.  Try adding those to you .conf file.

Hi,
i'd like to see your .conf file please i have tried all the above nodes and cannot get any connections...i think this coin is very broken

Please see my github at https://github.com/saplhacoin/robo where I have posted the most recent wallet before the dev left.  If there are problems and you have coins, move your wallet.dat file to a new location and download the wallet.  Then start the new wallet and see if it will sync.  If so, close the wallet and then delete the new wallet.dat file that was generated.  Copy and paste your old wallet.dat file into the proper location.  Open the wallet and you should have your coins available.  If you did not have any coins just download the wallet and you should be good to go.

If anyone doesn't know, your wallet.dat file can be found by typing %appdata% into the box that says type here to search (Windows 10, lower left corner).  Within that folder there will be a Robocore folder that contains the wallet.dat. 

Hope this helps!
What does "Block Time" mean? And why its duration is only 2 min?

Block time is the target timeframe between blocks being found/written to the blockchain.  Two minutes is not that bad.  However, if a transaction requires 10 confirmations(blocks) to be confirmed, the total of twenty minutes is a long time compared to instantaneous credit card authorizations.  In the case of most cryptocurrencies it really isn't a problem if you look at them as a store of value instead of a quick medium of exchange.  Just my two cents.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Hi,
Activity: 84
What does "Block Time" mean? And why its duration is only 2 min?

Activity: 3

I've uploaded the .zip for the windows wallet from the original announcement post to Github if anyone is interested.  I wish I would have forked the source code before it disappeared.  

https://github.com/saplhacoin/robo

"blocks": 26607,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.1438189770385602,
  "errors": "",
  "networkhashps": 12264515.86913104,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main"

5 connections today.  Someone is keeping this alive.  I'm mining with an extremely slow cpu and finding a block or two here and there. 

Anyone think we can make something out of this?
Activity: 7
2 connections currently

"blocks": 26257,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.2261839843723036,
  "errors": "",
  "networkhashps": 5407169.582731124,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main"

Any news?