Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROBO] CPU Mineable PoW Coin | Mac/PC/Linux Wallets - page 4. (Read 5593 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
You can apply for the listing of the ion exchange on the exchange without a developer and sell the coins.

Hi, can you give me a link to the exchange please?
J
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I've been doing a lot of reading and simple tests.  I have decided the current block chain will be killed.  Or at least no longer supported by me.  If you're using v0.15.2 please stop mining, it was highjacked during an experiment.  Download links from the website will also removed.

I am not giving up on ROBO, and my sincere apologies for any time wasted (even to the asic person).  But in order for me to come up with a better PoW scheduling I need some time on a good "testnet" that can be wiped clean at any given time.

Some of the alternate algo's look good, and after experimenting with basic fixed time throttling + adding new data to blocks + network validation... It appears as if swapping the algo would actually be alot easier to do.

I appreciate everybody's patience with this.

So beware dont waste your time getting listings and mining etc. It may all befor  nothing
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS
ROBO was created in January 2018 in an experiment to understand how Bitcoin and Litecoin work. ROBO is mined by PoW and uses the SHA256 algorithm. This coin derives directly from Bitcoin 0.15.1, has back ported the CPU miner, and tweaked chain params to the following specs.

SPECIFICATIONS

Name: ROBO
Symbol: ROBO
Coin Type: PoW
Algorithm: SHA256
Block Time: 2 min
Retargeting Interval: 1,440 blocks
Block Reward: 50
Block Halving Rate: 420,000
Total Coins: ~42,000,000
Premine: < 1% (less than 5,000 blocks)

The source code is available on GitHub.  More information, wallet downloads for Windows, Mac and Linux can be found on roboproject.org. Along with back porting the CPU miner, comes the setgenerate RPC command: Mining Guide

About CPU Mining: getblocktemplate and submitblock RPC calls are disabled as an effort to allow CPU mining.  ROBO was actually CPU mineable for a brief period before somebody backported getblocktemplate and submitblock.
Hi, can you tell me how it will work and explain what the main target of this project? To understand btc and ltc? For what? and what the future steps of this project?
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Excellent project! Tell me please, at this project the program of generosity is provided? There is a wish to support team!
Activity: 20
I need source code to list it.
Someone has it ?
I don't know how to apply without dev Smiley
If this can be true WOW Smiley

Activity: 210
You can apply for the listing of the ion exchange on the exchange without a developer and sell the coins.
I have 5 conections

Could you share the nodes please.
Mine mined perfectly all day yesterday, until about 8.30 UTC and then nothing....been dead for last 18 hours....
J

So, several hours have gone by and my wallet is now 13 hours behind
I'd be very wary mining this coin at the moment. Site has gone, dev has gone, and i suspect we are all making our own chains.
If i can get to sync ,I will dedicate just 1 slow core to this which will perhaps hit 1 block a day.
I think we need to share nodes and then at least we can attempt to bring the chains together otherwise no exchange will ever accept this coin.
Any thoughts?
J
Activity: 17
I have 5 conections
Hi,

Anyone got any connections today?
Dev gone?
Site down?
hmm
J
Activity: 17
You mean Asic. Sorry no experience in Asics.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
What Acik do you prefer more) and what will you suggest to buy if you have unlimited amount of money and free energy! Huh Huh Huh I need help its not a joke!
Activity: 83
Is there any new news
Any news ?
Activity: 83
Wait for a new start Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
too bad it came to this, I like the ideals on this coin. They are the original ideals Bitcoin tried to instill, not the get rich scheme cryptocurrency has turned into.

if you are looking for anti-asic code, you can try what cpuminer-opt does with hardware checks.

it uses Opcodes to verify whether you are running and AMD or Intel CPU. Now it was designed as a sanity check, should be able to turn it into a security mechanism.

You can also try a hard thread lock, like 16 or so, so thats even with an asic it can't use its full potential.

And of course with this being open source it could be ripped out by the asic miners, but its worth a shot.

To all the asic miners, I hope you get hit by a bus.

I am a security analyst by day, so I have several ideas I can send you in private. that way its not exposed to all the asic miners watching.
Dev i like the project. Try to rebuild it Smiley I am not programmer ,but if needed make a fork and change wallets or what ever Smiley I hope this will not die. ROBO is good looking easy for mining.Today i upgraded my CPU just for ROBO.GOOD LUCK !
Activity: 118
damn Sad
another week mining air.
ahahahh cya so.
Pages:
Jump to: