Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROBO] CPU Mineable PoW Coin | Mac/PC/Linux Wallets - page 8. (Read 5593 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
i start mining but difficulty is very high for a new coin. where can i see my hashrate on the debug mode in the wallet? it say the network hashrate but i not see mine?

"blocks": 13363,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 8,
  "errors": "",
  "networkhashps": 157004684.978029,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main"
}

Difficulty 8 is alot better than 100, which is where we were yesterday.  

There isn't a way to see local hashrate currently.  I'll have to revive that particular code from bitcoin's source.
yeah sure 8 is better than 100 diff, but for a new coin 8 diff is HUGE, mostly when i mine news coins they have less than 0.0xx diff. some blocks i founded were refused, any idea? Smiley

"but for a new coin 8 diff is HUGE" - maybe ROBO is gaining traction faster than most sh** coins.  We're on the verge of being the first truly CPU minable crypto currency.  I rewrote how PoW difficulty is scheduled and we're experiencing the result of that after days worth of 1hr plus block times...  it's gonna be a day or two to see how this solution really will work.  It seems to be leveling toward an 8 difficulty... we'll just have to wait and see.
Activity: 118
i start mining but difficulty is very high for a new coin. where can i see my hashrate on the debug mode in the wallet? it say the network hashrate but i not see mine?

}

There isn't a way to see local hashrate currently.  I'll have to revive that particular code from bitcoin's source.
yeah sure 8 is better than 100 diff, but for a new coin 8 diff is HUGE, mostly when i mine news coins they have less than 0.0xx diff. some blocks i founded were refused, any idea? Smiley
i had founded 5 blocks but 2 were refused ? i mine with my wallet.
Activity: 52

}

}

Difficulty 8 is alot better 100, which is where we were yesterday. 

There isn't a way to see local hashrate currently.  I'll have to revive that particular code from bitcoin's source.

}
Good afternoon everybody!  New PoW strategy should kick in at block #11886.  I suggest you ban any nodes still on version 0.15.1

How do we ban said nodes?
Good afternoon everybody!  New PoW strategy should kick in at block #11886.  I suggest you ban any nodes still on version 0.15.1
Activity: 48
how can i see if i found a block?

can´t see my hash power, i just follow the steps, and all morning mining i guess, my balance is 0!!!

If you find a block, 50.0 ROBO pops in your balance.  Difficulty right now is 100.0, which is pretty tough to mine for most computers... hence the PoW restructuring, which will kick in later today.

I still need to write some bits that compute the local miners hashrate...  I'll make sure to do that by the next release.  For now, open the task manager (or equivalent) and look at the CPU performance.  If your CPUs are maxed then you are mining.

Ok then  Grin

Keep up the good work!!!

I see a great future for this coin

can´t see my hash power, i just follow the steps, and all morning mining i guess, my balance is 0!!!

If you find a block, 50.0 ROBO pops in your balance.  Difficulty right now is 100.0, which is pretty tough to mine for most computers... hence the PoW restructuring, which will kick in later today.

I still need to write some bits that compute the local miners hashrate...  I'll make sure to do that by the next release.  For now, open the task manager (or equivalent) and look at the CPU performance.  If your CPUs are maxed then you are mining.
Activity: 48

Activity: 83
Thank you very much.
How to open the wallet and start mining automatically?

There isn't a feature that automatically starts mining when the wallet is opened.   Here's the mining guide though

I could possibly add this functionality to the wallet GUI in the future.
How to open the wallet and start mining automatically?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
                                                                                  CoinRaper Miningpool [ROBO]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for ROBOCOIN [ROBO]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:32152 -u WalletAddress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 32151, Diff: 4096
                                                                                    Port: 32152, Diff: 8192-1040000 VarDiff
                                                                                    Port: 32153, Diff: 2080000

pool is closing it will not run. sorry guys

No need to be sorry.

We're all super happy that you couldn't get a pool to work!

No Pool = No ASIC
Activity: 57
                                                                                  CoinRaper Miningpool [ROBO]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for ROBOCOIN [ROBO]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:32152 -u WalletAddress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 32151, Diff: 4096
                                                                                    Port: 32152, Diff: 8192-1040000 VarDiff
                                                                                    Port: 32153, Diff: 2080000

pool is closing it will not run. sorry guys
Nice project!!!!

Back to 2009....hehehehehe

Thanks! The true test will be tomorrow when the new PoW strategy kicks in.
Nice project!!!!

Back to 2009....hehehehehe

Not back to 2009. It's bring mining into 2018 <3 hehe
Pages:
Jump to: