Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 13. (Read 38073 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
By the time i'll reach level 20, this thing will be gone...

Actually, if u vote and click some ads, and noone abuses it, you prob WILL reach 20 Smiley i only made 19, cashed out at 4 million Smiley the average faucet balance over zee course of a month DEPENDING on admin profit is around .80 BTC so depending on ad revenue and before mentioned factors, its quite fiesable Smiley
of course keep in mind that its the highest paying faucet Either way sooo...
SCORE!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is for someone who give more than 10hrs on a computer. Also one can try only once i cant dare to repeat same process again even if i manage to reach level 20 which i highly doubt because it gets boring after a period of time

Yes definitely agree with the "boring after a period of time" part. That's why I am in the process of creating a fun robot game that you can play while you wait to claim. Depending on your score, you can get bonuses to your next claim. This was my original plan and I plan to stick to it Smiley Right now, I'm just making sure the actual faucet is working correctly Tongue
Activity: 378
How come when I share it the bonus is 15% and not 30%? And also you could share this multiple times for 15% over and over again.
you should share both fb and twitter for 30, 15 each
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
How come when I share it the bonus is 15% and not 30%? And also you could share this multiple times for 15% over and over again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Actually, if u vote and click some ads, and noone abuses it, you prob WILL reach 20 Smiley i only made 19, cashed out at 4 million Smiley the average faucet balance over zee course of a month DEPENDING on admin profit is around .80 BTC so depending on ad revenue and before mentioned factors, its quite fiesable Smiley

This is for someone who give more than 10hrs on a computer. Also one can try only once i cant dare to repeat same process again even if i manage to reach level 20 which i highly doubt because it gets boring after a period of time
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

legendary
o noes! all a sudden im off the leaderboard and back to level one with zero balance? Sad hope i was cashed out, tho i never asked to be....lol

UPDATE: i was force cashed out apparently, found the funds on faucetbox Tongue WHY, idk, but i guess im not rank 1 anymore so the board is your guys' Smiley

I know!! I dont' know what happened! All I saw was that the faucet was now dry hmmm so you for sure didn't press claim or anything?? Right now the code only checks if you are level 20 or greater! I'll check again to see if anything weird went down...

hey man no worries! tbh i was starting to get greedy anywayz haha. dont try and fix it or anything, ill give others more room to get in on it that way Smiley
I also recieved the Shatoshis so no worries Smiley 
i will continue to vote for you and visit to check out your ads, but will be playing the game minimally. Once again, Thx!
AWESOME GAME
ONE OF BEST CONCEPTS OUT THERE BY FAR
AND A LEGIT ADMIN (hard to find haha)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is the best faucet concept out there, congrats on the idea and hard work!
o noes! all a sudden im off the leaderboard and back to level one with zero balance? Sad hope i was cashed out, tho i never asked to be....lol

UPDATE: i was force cashed out apparently, found the funds on faucetbox Tongue WHY, idk, but i guess im not rank 1 anymore so the board is your guys' Smiley

I know!! I dont' know what happened! All I saw was that the faucet was now dry hmmm so you for sure didn't press claim or anything?? Right now the code only checks if you are level 20 or greater! I'll check again to see if anything weird went down...
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
This concept is not different from other faucets it's just added photos and claim a bit of satoshi. Grin
legendary

legendary
You can start investing system on this and can give level accordingly for a period of time. You can plan on this it would be more exciting for users.

With all the scams and ponzi schemes, I didn't want anyone sending money to the site (other than to donate), with a chance they might lose their money. If someone hacks the site, the most damage will come from me, but at least no one would lose money they put in (time is a different discussion). People will always be looking for a quick profit site, but they won't find it in Robot Coin Game. It's a way to slowly, but surely earn Bitcoin. There are plenty of gambling and investment sites already out there, so I just want to be different and clean Smiley

THIS
haha no but i like that idea, you are very true that there are way too many ponzi's and this way you dont have to be accused of nothing or put users at risk!   

+1
You can start investing system on this and can give level accordingly for a period of time. You can plan on this it would be more exciting for users.

With all the scams and ponzi schemes, I didn't want anyone sending money to the site (other than to donate), with a chance they might lose their money. If someone hacks the site, the most damage will come from me, but at least no one would lose money they put in (time is a different discussion). People will always be looking for a quick profit site, but they won't find it in Robot Coin Game. It's a way to slowly, but surely earn Bitcoin. There are plenty of gambling and investment sites already out there, so I just want to be different and clean Smiley
Will you be adding a referral system soon?

personally i wouldn't. referrals are abused, multiple same person accounts made, plus even BIG companies like Cointellect and GAW blame their failure partially on abuse of referral system soo... course thats just my opinion Smiley

Bingo, and with the amount of satoshi you can potentially earn on the site, it would really suck the faucet dry by paying out the referral commissions. That plus I don't think it's fair if some can easily level up passively and some would have to claim manually.
legendary

personally i wouldn't. referrals are abused, multiple same person accounts made, plus even BIG companies like Cointellect and GAW blame their failure partially on abuse of referral system soo... course thats just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hello People of Earth!
This is awesome, great idea of faucet!  
I am 10 lvl now Cheesy
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
On a quest to 1 BTC
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I really like this site. Pretty awesome concept. Keep up the great work. and thanks.
legendary
Sigh... where does this entitlement come from?

Hard work to click a button?? Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

wow, like why would you PAY a random 300+ dollars a month (the 1BTC he speaks of) for absoultly NOTHING but visiting your website? TOO FUNNY haha i can't get over that guy i am as amazed as OP lol
Must be one of the same guys that BLACKS when "i no eat or sleep 4 days and the ponzi blocked miiii WHYYYY!?!"  (btc-stack,eggminer, etc) lmao
Pages:
Jump to: