Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 14. (Read 38073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Sigh... where does this entitlement come from?

Hard work to click a button?? Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

This definitely requires efforts, time and electricity. Its tempting in starting but people will get over this since it requires a lot more input then output. OP should do something more innovation on this.

wow haha WAY TOO ENTITLED. TBH if i was mod i would prob BAN that guy from my game to be a dick, but this admin isnt as much of a dick as i would be i assume haha. ITS FREE> your time and electricity does not matter to US , why would it?
ALSO: WHEN DID WE FORGET FAUCETS ARE NOT AN INCOME OMG    they are for extra little boosts, ad revenue for those who spread the word (and shatoshis) about bitcoin and all it offers. wow...
seriously tho, dont expect faucets to be an income, have a real job like the rest of us to support our Cryptocurrency hobby. geeeeeez....
i totally agree there should be auto cashout, and im the only level 19 in the game, so ya dont be greedy people lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Sites says faucet resets in 10 min though timer is showing 15mins, can you plz explain why is this happening?

Sorry, the 10 minute claim promo is over... We will activate it again once we reach 1,000 twitter followers, so be sure you follow and spread the word!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

This definitely requires efforts, time and electricity. Its tempting in starting but people will get over this since it requires a lot more input then output. OP should do something more innovation on this.
Sites says faucet resets in 10 min though timer is showing 15mins, can you plz explain why is this happening?

Here is an auto faucet claimer for this! Works with dbc! Nice site!

Uhhh I hope no one downloads this since it looks a bit suspicious... moderators??
Firstly, Anyone got paid?

Secondly, If i am at level 4 and i want to withdraw my few coins and come back to level 3, is it possible or eveytime i cash it ill go to level 1?

First: Here's my latest payouts from faucetbox...

It was way more than I expected to pay because of my little math blunder from before haha

Second: If you withdraw at level 4, you will return back to level 1. The site rewards those who are patient and level up.

Thanks for your response.

You should also give opportunity if user can withdraw coins earned at level 4 and come back to level 3 similarly with other levels if possible just a suggestion.

Yes that would benefit the users, but it wouldn't benefit the site... In order to be a legit site, there has to be limitations so that the amount I give out, can be earned back with the ad revenue on the site. This model has never been done before (where it is purely faucet and no investments) so I'm still willing to tweak a few things. Feedback is always appreciated Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Great job. I am enjoying this in my faucet rotation. Major kudos for giving % bonus for shares, blowing up twitter and FB Smiley
Activity: 154
Bitcoin Samurai
Wow very nice site!!  Grin

Secondly, If i am at level 4 and i want to withdraw my few coins and come back to level 3, is it possible or eveytime i cash it ill go to level 1?

It was way more than I expected to pay because of my little math blunder from before haha

Second: If you withdraw at level 4, you will return back to level 1. The site rewards those who are patient and level up.

Thanks for your response.

You should also give opportunity if user can withdraw coins earned at level 4 and come back to level 3 similarly with other levels if possible just a suggestion.
Promo has finished! I made it 15 minute claims instead of 20, but if we reach 1,000 twitter followers, 10 minute claim week will be on again! Spread the word!

Game has been over taken by twitter links.  they are all over the page.

I know LOL my ftp again went wonky and deleted the last part of my twitter code... I tried to put it back together but forgot the and it applied twitter button to all links! It's fixed now!
Activity: 1
Game has been over taken by twitter links.  they are all over the page.
Activity: 280
Not working at the moment - the start page comes up, but nowhere to enter my address, and if I click start, nothing happens.
Activity: 3
if as you say it will cash out when reaching level 20 then no one will have the advantage of that level
i know it is far to reach the level right now but it will happen
and if one reached it and the game cashed the money out i think he will not play again
if i am wrong correct me
it is better to find another way because no one want to lose the hard work and time reaching level 20 and the game just cash out the money
everyone including me want to get to 20 to take 14950 every 10 or 20 minute because no other websites do this
please figure a solution for that before i get to level 20  Roll Eyes Grin
I think you should force cashout of the top 10 in the leaderboard, because if you don't there is an extremely high possibility you may run out of money very fast. Because the claim per every 10 minutes is 50,000+++.

I've seen enough of faucet startups that just end with a whimper because they always run out of fund too soon.

i think you maths a little off Tongue at level 19 you would gain 13,500 roughly every ten minutes, and that's WITH the 30% bonus Tongue  theres still no doubt thats an aweosme high number even at 13,000 so a mandatory cashout may be in order, or maybe patience is the game haha.

SOURCE: im level 19 lol

EDIT: 13,585 EXACTLY at level 19, just claimed Tongue

For now, there is an automatic cashout when you reach level 20. I won't force cashout anyone else, because it was my fault for messing up the math, and it is the price I have to pay. Also, I would rather pay than lose my loyal players, and I think of it as a bonus to those who took a chance at it and continued to play  Smiley
Activity: 154
at what level are you guys going to cash out ? i am planning to go all the way and then some  Tongue do you think this faucet still works after a few months  Huh
Activity: 3
sorry i figured it now
i have to plus the second number in my level to the first number in the second one
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: