Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 12. (Read 38073 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Since when you put on page that little game "connect the dots", I cant play robotcoingame from my smartphone or tablet. This is a major limitation for me because I always have a smartphone with me, but not a PC. Maybe you'll find a solution to load robotcoin page on smartphone or tablet.

yah you are right... I'll look at this right away!
Activity: 255
hi.. I've been at level 6 and nearly level 7, whether it's safe if I do not make a withdrawal?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I've been using this service lately. It's a great idea and opportunity to maybe build up some bits. I really like it, thank you. I also wouldn't mind a referrals system. Good luck!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It is a pitty that you have no referral program. Now it's not interesting for me to place it in my faucetlist
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
This a good faucet. The payouts are very high. I will test this faucet for a while.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Since when you put on page that little game "connect the dots", I cant play robotcoingame from my smartphone or tablet. This is a major limitation for me because I always have a smartphone with me, but not a PC. Maybe you'll find a solution to load robotcoin page on smartphone or tablet.
Here is the latest payouts from faucetbox on my account. I WILL NOT share full addresses because I did that for a minute on the leaderboard, and some people took advantage of that and cashed out some of them (they lost their place in the leaderboard and had to start from level 1)

There was a millionaire that cashed out earlier this morning, but I don't have the screenshot of that.
See thats what i`m asking for,i believe that u pay to low levels, but we want to see how safe is it and will you really pay to millionaires? we want real proof of millions paid, not a screenshot that could be made in word.
Thank you

Well I changed it now, so that any withdraws above 1,000,000 will have to be requested and I deposit it directly to their address. Here's the last 3 millionaires I deposited to:
https://www.coinbase.com/network/transactions/30a991339a1361dcc1fda67378b9ec837b7a82027538b1343489756bb237c372

https://www.coinbase.com/network/transactions/13c14ea7d010be697ce4b54c2a786c25624e10ae965c34a200ed429dae8a961b

https://www.coinbase.com/network/transactions/735324576f0bffac25c59fe41efb23897320da52f8af7e9468ba7921a2da90f3

I did pay them out, and I intend to payout everyone else. It's up to you if you want to take the time to get there, no one will hold it against you if you don't play Tongue
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Here is the latest payouts from faucetbox on my account. I WILL NOT share full addresses because I did that for a minute on the leaderboard, and some people took advantage of that and cashed out some of them (they lost their place in the leaderboard and had to start from level 1)

There was a millionaire that cashed out earlier this morning, but I don't have the screenshot of that.
See thats what i`m asking for,i believe that u pay to low levels, but we want to see how safe is it and will you really pay to millionaires? we want real proof of millions paid, not a screenshot that could be made in word.
Thank you
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It does not work properly on cellphone, does suppose to work on cellphone?
Activity: 154
its a lot of fun except that the website lags very much and sometimes you have to try a few times to accept the claim cause sometimes it just reloads... do you have the same problem??
Is there any benefit to new game added to faucet??

Nothing right now, just fun Smiley
Activity: 168
Is there any benefit to new game added to faucet??
dear OP you see, there are people on leadersboard, and saw that some of the probably cashed out,it risky that we spend a lot of time to get to level 20, how can we get some proof of the huge payments? Can you actually share the full address on the leaderboard so we can check the payment ourself on FaucetBox?
Thank you

how would we know that the payment is from FaucetBox... and not from a random account of yours?....is it that risky if you just share your BTC address, so we can go to FaucetBox and see the payment from Robot coin game?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
dear OP you see, there are people on leadersboard, and saw that some of the probably cashed out,it risky that we spend a lot of time to get to level 20, how can we get some proof of the huge payments? Can you actually share the full address on the leaderboard so we can check the payment ourself on FaucetBox?
Thank you
[/quo

i can vouch that i recieved my payment. its still at faucetbox but when they send it to coinbase i can post the TXID or something? i was rank one from the start and recently cashed out at level 19 with 4 million shatoshi, so i can vouch for that payment for sure Smiley
Thank you
Activity: 252
nice concept robotic i like it

but when we on level 1 only get 100 satoshi

its make us so bored by the way good luck with your faucet hope the rewards increased Wink
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I think it is impossible to keep these rates  Grin
Activity: 59
Hey do you plan on making another faucet like this one?
Activity: 18
Hey , where are my level and my satoshi; I was level 12, now I am level 11....I had 1511000, now I have 351000.
What is the matter Huh
Pages:
Jump to: