Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 15. (Read 38073 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
it's really a great web
i hope you keep going
but i am wondering which number now we have to follow to reach the next level
ex: i am in level 6 and wondering if i reached 97000 to next or 178000
it is telling me to 178000 then what is the number 97000 pointing to?
thank you
Activity: 18
30% is a generous bonus, but leveling for me is 400%....that means I'll stay a while at level 12  :-(
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I think you should force cashout of the top 10 in the leaderboard, because if you don't there is an extremely high possibility you may run out of money very fast. Because the claim per every 10 minutes is 50,000+++.

I've seen enough of faucet startups that just end with a whimper because they always run out of fund too soon.

i think you maths a little off Tongue at level 19 you would gain 13,500 roughly every ten minutes, and that's WITH the 30% bonus Tongue  theres still no doubt thats an aweosme high number even at 13,000 so a mandatory cashout may be in order, or maybe patience is the game haha.

SOURCE: im level 19 lol

EDIT: 13,585 EXACTLY at level 19, just claimed Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I think you should force cashout of the top 10 in the leaderboard, because if you don't there is an extremely high possibility you may run out of money very fast. Because the claim per every 10 minutes is 50,000+++.

I've seen enough of faucet startups that just end with a whimper because they always run out of fund too soon.
legendary
Aww, man. At least make the share bonus higher than 15%.

u can actually get up to 30% (15 from Fbook share, 15 from Twitter) share bonus on EVERY claim, so i personally think thats generous but that's just me haha
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Aww, man. At least make the share bonus higher than 15%.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Why when i try to tweet it says me "Sorry! We did something wrong."Huh
Thank you
Activity: 280
I noticed the levels changed - boo! LOL Just kidding - I thought they were going too fast! But I was almost ready to level up and now I'll have to wait awhile. Like you said, massive bonus!

I really like this, and hope you'll be able to keep it around for a long time. Thanks!
Activity: 462
For some clarification: The next level threshold that was there when I launched was supposed to be added to your current balance to get you to the next level. I actually didn't add it to the current balance, and instead it was just seeing if your total balance was as much as the next level threshold. Therefore, everyone was leveling waaay faster than intended... I was so curious how people were at level 19 already when it should take more than 3 days to do it!! Sorry for those that are used to this easy leveling up, but you understand right?? No way I could payout everyone at this rate Tongue

i most definitally understand because i was wondering myself how it would be sustained, i have religiously clicked the ads and been thinkin man that levels quick. i noticed you have adjusted the levels to be more accurate and i think thats fine, this site has the chance to be a ACTUAL LEGIT LEVEL BASED faucet game , based on ad revenue and promotion, instead of having ZERO ADS and A SITE KILLING REFERRAL PROGRAM (2 things in my opinion that kill a sites revenue and scream ponzi to users) . I even believe you could add investment options in the future and as long as your legit i think it will all go well for you Smiley

Please respond to my earlier inquiry of if that donate address is multicurrency or just BTC, as i am wanting to donate Smiley

Oh yes it's a regular BTC address! Thank you so much!!
legendary
For some clarification: The next level threshold that was there when I launched was supposed to be added to your current balance to get you to the next level. I actually didn't add it to the current balance, and instead it was just seeing if your total balance was as much as the next level threshold. Therefore, everyone was leveling waaay faster than intended... I was so curious how people were at level 19 already when it should take more than 3 days to do it!! Sorry for those that are used to this easy leveling up, but you understand right?? No way I could payout everyone at this rate Tongue

i most definitally understand because i was wondering myself how it would be sustained, i have religiously clicked the ads and been thinkin man that levels quick. i noticed you have adjusted the levels to be more accurate and i think thats fine, this site has the chance to be a ACTUAL LEGIT LEVEL BASED faucet game , based on ad revenue and promotion, instead of having ZERO ADS and A SITE KILLING REFERRAL PROGRAM (2 things in my opinion that kill a sites revenue and scream ponzi to users) . I even believe you could add investment options in the future and as long as your legit i think it will all go well for you Smiley

Please respond to my earlier inquiry of if that donate address is multicurrency or just BTC, as i am wanting to donate Smiley
Ah shoot guys... I really messed up hahah My maths was not correct when I launched the site... The number of claims you have to make to reach the next level was supposed to increase, but I messed up my math and it just took around 20 claims every time to level up! I am going to fix the math so that it is correct.... All you early adopters, you guys just got a massive massive bonus Cheesy Enjoy it and sorry I had to let the honeymoon end (This would never be sustainable for me if it continued like this)
legendary
I don't know why, but today the site is loading slower than yesterday...more slower

Yup there was a big surge of traffic and my server was a bit wonky... I restarted it and now everything is a lot more faster! Thanks for your patience!

Site loading wicked fast for me now, good job! Smiley

BTW kinda noob here, the donate address on the site is that just Bitcoin, or any coin? im not familar with the starting protocol it uses, the "3FG" one Tongue
I don't know why, but today the site is loading slower than yesterday...more slower

Yup there was a big surge of traffic and my server was a bit wonky... I restarted it and now everything is a lot more faster! Thanks for your patience!
Hello Fun Coin Games!

After exploring these forums and stumbling upon this thread, I decided to check out some bitcoin faucets.  Your site seems different and interesting.  The relatively few advertisements and generous payouts suggest your site cannot be as profitable as others.   If your site works as intended, do you expect it to lose money?

What I find more interesting is that your site is like an experiment in trust.  If users believe the site will not suddenly disappear without forwarding their accumulated Satoshi to their FaucetBox accounts, then they should postpone requesting a cashout until they really need the money or plan to stop using your site.  Thus, the frequency of user cashouts reflects the level of their distrust.

Regards,

MJS

My goal for the site is to help bring Bitcoin to the masses. They can actually earn good amounts of satoshis, the only thing they have to do is visit the site and share their progress on social networks. I fully intend to payout everyone and reward those who are active on the site and help spread the love. I am totally fine with breaking out even in this, if I do earn a bit of money that would be a bonus Smiley
hey op your site is great

i was wondering if ur willing to sell a copy of the site's script that it runs on for some BTC?

i like the idea of the site that pays out more depending on level

Hmm yah I'll consider it Smiley Send me a pm
Activity: 18
Activity: 37
Hello Fun Coin Games!

After exploring these forums and stumbling upon this thread, I decided to check out some bitcoin faucets.  Your site seems different and interesting.  The relatively few advertisements and generous payouts suggest your site cannot be as profitable as others.   If your site works as intended, do you expect it to lose money?

What I find more interesting is that your site is like an experiment in trust.  If users believe the site will not suddenly disappear without forwarding their accumulated Satoshi to their FaucetBox accounts, then they should postpone requesting a cashout until they really need the money or plan to stop using your site.  Thus, the frequency of user cashouts reflects the level of their distrust.

Regards,

MJS

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
hey op your site is great

i was wondering if ur willing to sell a copy of the site's script that it runs on for some BTC?

i like the idea of the site that pays out more depending on level
i can't get share bonus from twitter  Huh

Uh oh sorry my bad! I fixed it!!
Pages:
Jump to: