Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ ROMANCOIN ] -🏥🏥 BLOCKCHAIN FOR PUBLIC INVESMENTS 🏥🏥 - page 4. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
 I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 50
Does it really that easy to make a deposit to your Website? Because some ico is so hard to deposit recently .
 If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a romainle of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing ROMAIN ? LET me know more.
Activity: 59
promissing project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 51
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 51
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 154
as I understand the sale of tokens will end in 40 minutes. Tell me, will you announce how many tokens were sold? and when now we wait for the release of your token to the stock exchanges?
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 41
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Activity: 70
Interested in this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 86
Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a lot of people promoting you already.
Activity: 71
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the market going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 40
Is not it a good year? At that time they will be rich
Activity: 79
Good luck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if have
Activity: 83
I have seen many ICOs with the concept of public investment  but  saying you are the first platform .Or you are saying that you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
Activity: 90
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 91
Look through your website , I see that yo
"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 88
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 152
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 92
I understand the important and convenience of having digital investment , but according to the platform of romain , romain  token is a utility token, required for every digital investment transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: