Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ ROMANCOIN ] -🏥🏥 BLOCKCHAIN FOR PUBLIC INVESMENTS 🏥🏥 - page 6. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Activity: 77
how many total tokens will be released and what is the price of one token?
ur team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
Activity: 67
after reading an interesting project thread with a promotional program developed , I am also very surprised to see softcap and hardcap from ICO on this project, really big project with big coin sale target
Activity: 78
will there be an opportunity to watch conferences online in which you will participate?
Activity: 41
what will happen to unused tokens?

I think they will be burned like in other projects
Activity: 71
what will happen to unused tokens?
Activity: 82
Do you have any limitations on token purchase per person?
Activity: 82
do you have any partnership with exchanges already?
Activity: 86
which documents i must upload to pass KYC procedure?
Activity: 42
 there is no limit to how many people can be invited to referral people?
Activity: 32
will you try to launch the platform if soft cap is not reached?

Activity: 62
investors will pass kyc even for a minimum investment?
Activity: 121
Have you got an office? In what country there is an official registration?
Activity: 39
h ello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 98
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 36
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 60
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit?
Activity: 69
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Romain ? Thanks  in advance
Activity: 59
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 75
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team #
Pages:
Jump to: