Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ ROMANCOIN ] -🏥🏥 BLOCKCHAIN FOR PUBLIC INVESMENTS 🏥🏥 - page 8. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in stake
Activity: 75
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 80
 I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp that I could join in
Activity: 81
 Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 80
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 92
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 84
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 103
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the market going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
Activity: 76
Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
Activity: 44
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 34
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
Activity: 32
The developments of tools for trading  are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 29
Hey dev. I've already seen couple similar projects, what is your competetive advantage? How do you plan to differ from others??
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
According to the name of this project, it is an Italian project? Who is in the team, i couldn't find no info? And what about bounty??
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
hacking into the system is impossible, but not for russian hackers) And i didn't get it, is KYC necessary for this project??? or the user can choose for him self?

Activity: 50
Hello! Romain has a good business model!
What advantages do holders of tokens of Romain have?
Activity: 50
Romain is committed to giving people who do not have much experience in investing knowledge about investing and managing assets" and who will transfer this experience?

Activity: 132
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
egretia
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
helo i have a little question,
is there other than ico program provided to participate in romancoin project?
if there is a program like bounty or airdrop I want to join, if I am very suitable I will also participate to make an inventory in romancoin,
thanks for the help if you are willing to answer my question
Activity: 59
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well worked out, the team looks impressive, there are partners that are credible, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability of realizing the idea in full.
Pages:
Jump to: