Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ ROMANCOIN ] -🏥🏥 BLOCKCHAIN FOR PUBLIC INVESMENTS 🏥🏥 - page 9. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 under what circumstances should I provide KYC documents only when investing or is there something else?
Activity: 51
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?
Activity: 50
An interesting idea of the project. Perhaps due to the Romain in the future, the number of unviable and underdeveloped projects will decrease. I think the team will achieve positive results and will successfully pass. It's good that people have enough time to learn about the project.
Activity: 53
A very interesting project. I will take an eye of the progress of this project. Good luck team
Activity: 41
ow often the video is posted on your YouTube channel, I think it will be interesting for many to listen to the opinions of team members rather than read
Activity: 70
Are there additional awards for people voting for your project on any resources or is this not encouraged?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I Want to invest Romancoin
Activity: 86
What percentage will I receive if the investor decides to make a purchase through my referral link and will there be restrictions on the number of guests?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
The project is looks great  as well as profitable for the investment. And also the development team of this project is consistently working hard to make the project hugely successful. Also the project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.
Activity: 71
Are there any additional bonuses to investors who have made a significant contribution to your project?
Activity: 2
Activity: 79
How many tokens are allocated for your team, and for how long will they be frozen after the end of the main ico?
Activity: 126
this project looks attractive and profitable for many people, but similar projects there are many in the market. what is the strategy of your project to compete with others?
Activity: 83
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
RONMAMCOIN offers a non-centralized electronic money exchange platform where security is most important. Electronic currencies are exchanged and even exchanged for cash automatically. Eliminate third parties so the fee issue is minimized. As far as I understand, is the low security, automation, and low cost element an advantage for this project to compete with other projects that share the same purpose?
Activity: 90
Do you plan to participate in the conferences that will be held in the near future? and will there be a timetable for this or something like that?
copper member
Activity: 4
https://romancoin.co/
We are providing translate for below list of language:
-> Italian
-> English

Yes, this list will expand. we will updates these list on news of RomanCoin. pleas join https://t.me/romancoinchannel to get latest updates of the RomanCoin.

or which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?

Activity: 91
do you have any partnership with any big fund or any crypto project? This is very important for young projects
Activity: 88
 or which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?
Activity: 152
The concept of this project is rather interesting for a new opening project.
Having a good management on a project is the main aim for the better future of any kind of project
Pages:
Jump to: