Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ ROMANCOIN ] -🏥🏥 BLOCKCHAIN FOR PUBLIC INVESMENTS 🏥🏥 - page 5. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Anyone knows when C oupit  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 81
 this is a very interesting asset on eth. i will buy some because might be a jackpot here.
Activity: 77
so amazing project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
Activity: 59
Activity: 113
One of eth future goal is to provide digital investment based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 77
 I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 82
Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 30
 First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 73
Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Activity: 63
 I’m sure project  Romain  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
Activity: 89
The project Romain this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful,
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
There are many kind business type that are offered for infestation here in ROMANCOIN.
I hope it will also opening for bounty campaign. That would be interesting.
Activity: 31
Romain is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 40
Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 
Activity: 66
wishig all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties shortly
Activity: 54
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
What kind of bounty campaign that will be open for this project?
Has the info about bounty campaign present? where can i find it?
Activity: 41
II am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
how are you going to profit from your project as developers if this is not private information, sorry for such a question
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: