Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 36. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
the dev should work harder to give the confidence to the investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Being a dev for your own small projects is great, but you have a big responsibility if you start something like this. I don't think Bitsta gets this part.
This is about money. Lots of money. And you are responsible for this dumpage, since you don't know what the word DEADLINE means.

This problem affects an awful lot of coins (Halcyon comes to mind). It's not that any of them are neccessarily scams -- it's that the demanding work of developing a coin (and marketing it and managing a community) has become a full time job. You're not going to get the level of quality work and full-time commitment you're looking for unless you pay for quality work and a full-time commitment.

Otheriwse, it's likely to be (or to become) a hobby project or afterthought somebody occasionally dabbles in on the side as something that's far down their list of day-to-day priorities (like, say, holding a salaried job and supporting a family, perhaps). I've come around to the view that you need coins with solid PODs, teams behind them and big ICOs (but ICOs with safeguards) that can support and sustain the kind of quality, commitment and professional discipline and dedication we're all looking for. I think coins like NectarCoin have the right idea in this regard.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
It's obviously that whales don't give a shit with root
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bought 2 BTC more.
If you don't believe in Bitsta, can sell on my buy orders Grin

I bought more. Bought on ipo but never posted on here before. I hope this project succeeds as it will be a game changer for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 961
Bought 2 BTC more.
If you don't believe in Bitsta, can sell on my buy orders Grin

+ 1

I trust this team, better be delay than doing bad work lots of devs do. I want a good coin regardless if he did not meet the target...so what about NEM? NEM is taking too long and will be abig success...those who wait will have its reward, those who attack are here only to make quick money, they are just mercenaries. Dev do not listen to these wanna be makers of quick money. Take the time you need and do not worry price goes down as more coins is happening the same right now. Work and keep positive
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Any Chance for bitkey this week ?
Activity: 518
Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

You are under no obligation to take part, so why do you care?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

I invest to Rootcoin because I believe bitsta can do somethings other never do like BitKey, Because I believe him can make some innovation in encryption currency world
But I would not invest any coin who says: hello,guys,if you buy some coins and keep it ,I'll send some you some for free
Got it?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
So couple of thoughts and ideas, first of all why has still no one made a faucet, do they just not work for raising awareness any more? I've said I'd be glad to do it myself if someone can point me at some plug and play code, the closest I fund still required editing source code to change the coin and compiling and that's a bit beyond my technical skill unfortunately. At least not without a lot of reading. The referral program could be a good idea, but I think a faucet makes sense too. the referral program is intended to get people interested in investing and holding (of course we really need to be showing steady growth for that to happen) but from the other like of attack if we gave a million people half a root each then most of them would just want to turn it into something spendable, but that would boost trade volume and more importantly we'd have a million people all sending messages to bitstamp, kraken, cryptsy, btc-e etc all asking them why they can't sell their rootcoin.

launching on a new exchange is just the pickup we need to get the coin unstuck from the mud, to bring in new people who haven't gotten jaded from the waiting and delays.

Another thought I had is why not release an option (not mandatory) or an ad-supported wallet which pays a higher interest rate, the 3% for staking would still be the same, but say 80% of the ad revenue is paid in root to people using the wallet, the rest towards fund for bounties and marketing and the like. I realise ads won't mean much if there's no reason to look at the wallet but if you throw in a couple of other generic useful functions like an exchange ticker, and I don't know, other people can probably come up with suggestions. Not that I think Bitsta should be taking his attention off BitKey to do this but if we have someone else on the team who could make basic modifications to the wallet.

We all need to pull together and work together to make this coin the revolution we all know it can be.
legendary
Activity: 840
Being a dev for your own small projects is great, but you have a big responsibility if you start something like this. I don't think Bitsta gets this part.
This is about money. Lots of money. And you are responsible for this dumpage, since you don't know what the word DEADLINE means.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
those guys arent part of ICG

you dont wanna know
I am balls deep in ICG and sick of Bitsta, not responding anywhere and not refunding.
ICG needs the BTC to hire new dew

We discussed this yesterday in IRC
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
those guys arent part of ICG
r00t-dev
Thanks Bitsta  Grin

It's just so sad to see the fudders coming in here to kick this coin, and you, when it is down.

However on the plus side, I know they are only doing it because they know that once things turn around they will be able to pump for a profit!

Keep up your work Bitsta, I appreciate what you do and understand that you must he having a hard time right now. Persevere mate, we will get there.

Also, yes 50 Root per referral for the program sounds good to me  Cool

thanks m8. i am doing my best. i ll get in touch with you l8r on. have some great news for you.
legendary
Activity: 840
Well, now you've done it. This is what happens if you don't respect deadlines. Good job Bitsta. Glad I didn't hodl, but sodl.
Activity: 112
Thanks Bitsta  Grin

It's just so sad to see the fudders coming in here to kick this coin, and you, when it is down.

However on the plus side, I know they are only doing it because they know that once things turn around they will be able to pump for a profit!

Keep up your work Bitsta, I appreciate what you do and understand that you must he having a hard time right now. Persevere mate, we will get there.

Also, yes 50 Root per referral for the program sounds good to me  Cool
r00t-dev
Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

dude, you suggested it 1 more time earlier and nobody reacted that it was good idea
this time 1-2 persons reacted, among them the dev who promised coins

maybe you should ask the ICG team how trustworthy dev is in paying. He ows them several btc but is not responding at all

Several people responded positively Bitsata included, not a single one negatively. I've also stated here numerous times that I will be posting the link to the spreadsheet soon, again not a single word from anyone objecting.

Funny now that there is all this FUD that we suddenly have a whole bunch of new objectors who haven't been posting in this thread until now..

yeah i know. but thats crypto nowadays (sad but true). if you keep in mind that every post made by those id*** could ve been a
supportive post or a help for somebody else. but no, instead those RL-losers and wannabe-traders keep posting crap.
please guys get it: i don't care about your fud. and i am not going anywhere. i am staying here and code the shit out of ROOT. with or without
you. i am just giving you the chance to be part of it.

and Monkeys. i like your refferal idea. we re going to make it. but we may
also tell the users that it will be limited and only limited amounts of ROOT
given away as bounty. i am okay with 50 ROOT per referal or new user.

and something else: no worries. let the dumpers dump. let the fudders fud. once we
re done, we re going to mobilisate some resources and "put" ROOT on a higher
"place"......

thats it. open-source community, espescially the altcoin-scene is full of a*****.
still glad and thankfull there are few good ones left here.

and to all loyal holders: you won't regret your decision. you ll be rewarded in the end...

any idea how the marriage and break-up between ICG?

go read through their thread.
r00t-dev

dude, you suggested it 1 more time earlier and nobody reacted that it was good idea

maybe you should ask the ICG team how trustworthy dev is in paying. He ows them several btc but is not responding at all

Several people responded positively Bitsata included, not a single one negatively. I've also stated here numerous times that I will be posting the link to the spreadsheet soon, again not a single word from anyone objecting.

Funny now that there is all this FUD that we suddenly have a whole bunch of new objectors who haven't been posting in this thread until now..

yeah i know. but thats crypto nowadays (sad but true). if you keep in mind that every post made by those id*** could ve been a
supportive post or a help for somebody else. but no, instead those RL-losers and wannabe-traders keep posting crap.
please guys get it: i don't care about your fud. and i am not going anywhere. i am staying here and code the shit out of ROOT. with or without
you. i am just giving you the chance to be part of it.

and Monkeys. i like your refferal idea. we re going to make it. but we may
also tell the users that it will be limited and only limited amounts of ROOT
given away as bounty. i am okay with 50 ROOT per referal or new user.

and something else: no worries. let the dumpers dump. let the fudders fud. once we
re done, we re going to mobilisate some resources and "put" ROOT on a higher
"place"......

thats it. open-source community, espescially the altcoin-scene is full of a*****.
still glad and thankfull there are few good ones left here.

and to all loyal holders: you won't regret your decision. you ll be rewarded in the end...
Activity: 112

r00t-dev

is bitkey really legit?

is is a legit promis and delayed many times without any info from dev who is only deleting posts
maybe he will release bitkey at some time, but my guess is that nobody trust it anymore with such a silent dev
and suppose, bitkey is released...what is next? again promises, promises and delay after delay and no cummunication?

I am glad, I sold last week....this is going nowhere

Bitsta has been here, and has been communicating. Bitkey has been delayed several times, yes. But it is very close apparently and Bitsta has still been working on it.

If he wanted to run away he could have done that a long time ago.

He has nothing to gain by delaying further and hanging around. Bitkey is coming soon.

Hi Monkeys,

don't response to those messages. that are 100% sympatisants and team-members of ICG.
let them troll around. i ll invest some time into that issue once i am done with more
important stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: