Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 37. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

You are under no obligation to take part, so why do you care?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

is bitkey really legit?

is is a legit promis and delayed many times without any info from dev who is only deleting posts
maybe he will release bitkey at some time, but my guess is that nobody trust it anymore with such a silent dev
and suppose, bitkey is released...what is next? again promises, promises and delay after delay and no cummunication?

I am glad, I sold last week....this is going nowhere

Bitsta has been here, and has been communicating. Bitkey has been delayed several times, yes. But it is very close apparently and Bitsta has still been working on it.

If he wanted to run away he could have done that a long time ago.

He has nothing to gain by delaying further and hanging around. Bitkey is coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

is bitkey really legit?

Hey guys, so here is the link to the document for the Rootcoin Referral Program:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2dTdOIoowKB5YcVPUfrLgw-kMuK6z8xhAhiZOCEqM0/edit#gid=0

The program will reward community members for encouraging a new Bitcointak user to download the Rootcoin wallet, purchase at least 1000 Rootcoin from an exchange, and then hold and stake those coins for at least 1 month. Once this has been verified as legitimate by myself, Bitsta, and Studio1one both the referrer and referee will receive a 50 Rootcoin reward for each 1000 coins purchased, up to a maximum of 100 Rootcoin per user (for 2000 Root purchased).

The rules of the program are as follows:

1. No newbie accounts.

Both the referrer and referee must have accounts at least a month old, and the referee must not be an existing root holder (May not have made any posts in this thread).

2. The coins must be bought from an exchange.

This should be fairly easy to verify via the txid and wallet addresses, as it is mainly just bittrex where Root is being traded currently.

3. The coins must be held either in cold storage or staked for at least one month from the initial transaction.

This can again be verified in the blockchain that the referee has not sold the coins again and then re-bought at a later stage to claim the reward.

4. People may only be referred once, and there is a limit of 5 referees per person.

I have personally offered up 500 Root from my own holdings towards this program, Bitsta has also offered up an additional 3500 Root. So currently there is 4000 Rootcoin up for grabs. These coins will be sent to a wallet of which the address will be made public, and only after verification by myself, Bitsta and Studio, will the rewards be transferred to the eligible recipients.

Feel free to share this post however you wish, and if anyone would care to support the program and to donate a few more Root to the fund then just PM me and I will give you the details of where and when to send the coins to the public wallet address.

Good luck!

I want to quit when I see this rubbish~~
this is a bad bad bad idea

Agree.... this is bullshit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hey guys, so here is the link to the document for the Rootcoin Referral Program:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2dTdOIoowKB5YcVPUfrLgw-kMuK6z8xhAhiZOCEqM0/edit#gid=0

The program will reward community members for encouraging a new Bitcointak user to download the Rootcoin wallet, purchase at least 1000 Rootcoin from an exchange, and then hold and stake those coins for at least 1 month. Once this has been verified as legitimate by myself, Bitsta, and Studio1one both the referrer and referee will receive a 50 Rootcoin reward for each 1000 coins purchased, up to a maximum of 100 Rootcoin per user (for 2000 Root purchased).

1. No newbie accounts.

Both the referrer and referee must have accounts at least a month old, and the referee must not be an existing root holder (May not have made any posts in this thread).

This should be fairly easy to verify via the txid and wallet addresses, as it is mainly just bittrex where Root is being traded currently.

3. The coins must be held either in cold storage or staked for at least one month from the initial transaction.

This can again be verified in the blockchain that the referee has not sold the coins again and then re-bought at a later stage to claim the reward.

4. People may only be referred once, and there is a limit of 5 referees per person.

I have personally offered up 500 Root from my own holdings towards this program, Bitsta has also offered up an additional 3500 Root. So currently there is 4000 Rootcoin up for grabs. These coins will be sent to a wallet of which the address will be made public, and only after verification by myself, Bitsta and Studio, will the rewards be transferred to the eligible recipients.

Feel free to share this post however you wish, and if anyone would care to support the program and to donate a few more Root to the fund then just PM me and I will give you the details of where and when to send the coins to the public wallet address.

Good luck!

I want to quit when I see this rubbish~~
this is a bad bad bad idea

1. No newbie accounts.

Good luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin needs marketing and support in all honesty.  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Root is free money right now.
I'm just laughing at guys trying to fud here.
Bitsta is one of the most honest and responsible developers over the crypto community.
Not to say he's really clever at things he do.
This is like first time ever I just skip any fud going on and grabbing more and more root.
Bitsta never scams people up. I've seen his work on different projects. This guy deserves much respect.

I might pick up a bulk amount soon
Activity: 205
Bitsta is one of the most honest and responsible developers over the crypto community.
This is like first time ever I just skip any fud going on and grabbing more and more root.
Bitsta never scams people up. I've seen his work on different projects. This guy deserves much respect.

It Bitsta enjoys enormous trust from investors who strongly they keep your coins, just look at the price, despite the delay Rootcoin rate is quite stable.

Huge future for this coin if the expectations of investors are met​​, we can see for 2 months later at the top of the mountains Cheesy
Activity: 266
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
The way of this coin is being developed just kills it, but I hope dev can at least go through this BitKey feature and save it somehow.

Delay, delay and delay, why there are so many delays, if there is only delay, and you explain why, we are still trust you, but if you delay again, why should we trust you anymore, we doubt if you have the capability to get bitkey done, as you know, there is a big risk to failure for the new tech.

There hasn't been much proof on bitkey except constant delays...

Let's see...

1st deadline was Sept 21st, then it was delayed til the 28th.

After the 28th, he was going to have someone "audit" his codes....so...where's the report? Since he hasn't stated anything about this, I doubt it ever happened.

With constant delay of this so called "Bitkey," I question his ability to deliver.

The trust is already lost. This dev has shown nothing but empty words... Do you think he is still credible? I don't.

Btw, let me remind you the future plans:

rootEX™ - cryptocurrency exchange [95% progress]
rootBay™ - marketplace  [85% progress]
rootOS™ - CryptOSystem  [75% progress]

Where is Bitkey in this picture if this you're 95% done with rootEX? Again, I find this information difficult to believe.

At least attempt to answer my question before deleting. If you're "95%" done with rootEX (I believe this was the 3rd or 4th item on the roadmap with Bitkey being the 1st priority), then shouldn't Bitkey be at 100% already?

Also, with the audit that Bitsta said he did before he went away to his vacation, where is the report? He hasn't said anything about it since.

This is a legitimate question that needs to be answered to all investors.
Activity: 350
The way of this coin is being developed just kills it, but I hope dev can at least go through this BitKey feature and save it somehow.

Some of you here a or trolling or impatient as fuck, next time you are to lazy to read a few pages: click on Bitsta's name and "show last posts"
And Monkeys is a name of a user, he is not calling us all monkeys Wink

I'd say its mostly impatient folks as this coin never really got trolled much in general. Dev's good we just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 336
Please Bitsta, i would like an update and Bitkey
You would like an update? How about going 1 page back to read it?
READ:
Hey Bitsta and Studio, now would be a great time to announce something, or better yet release something!

Confidence is quite rapidly eroding the confidence of the market.

I'm sure that something must be very close to ready by now, just show us something, make a video and post it up at the very least. Or better yet an alpha release would be really great =)

As soon as something is done I will start up the referral program and get some new people interested and invested in this coin once confidence picks up.

morning Monkeys,

it s just like RootV2, or RootMobile. unplanned issues occur and you re forced to postpone a release.  I am screwing my.... trust me.
and i ll say it again: i am here and won't go anywhere. You will see bitkey soon.
I am working ONLY on BitKey at the moment and this is done non-stop. not much more i could post at the moment.
and tbh, i am just posting to reply to your post. those who know me personally are patiently waiting and quiet...
i apologize for the delays and will be more cautious with setting deadlines in the future.

have a nice day!

Some of you here are or trolling or impatient as fuck, next time you are to lazy to read a few pages: click on Bitsta's name and "show last posts"
And Monkeys is a name of a user, he is not calling us all monkeys Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Please Bitsta, i would like an update and Bitkey
Bitsta is a capable dev. He can use better communication but over all he has always delivered what he said he would. It may be late but it will be deliver and working as it should.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
The ICG community is still waiting on the refund from Bitsta.

Bitsta please contact us

Man, bitkey will come out sooner or later, just be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
The ICG community is still waiting on the refund from Bitsta.

Bitsta please contact us

Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Its really funny how people visit a coin and support it crazy, and after launch if the price goes down, they keep complaining. If you can't trust a coin then the best thing to do is sell, when you are ahead.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I had a conversation with Bitsta on IRC.....
He is working his ass off on Bitkey, has had some hickups but surely not giving up on releasing his lifework.
My guess is that he is pretty unsatisfied with himself, giving launchdates which he couldn't meet due to the hickups.
Not speaking of the enourmous shitstorm he received by DM/PM
Therefore, he might not give any date when bitkey will be released but you will find out soon enough when it is.....

This, for sure is not to be compared to cloak.....
Coin is lead directly by the dev whom is a well known dev in cryptoland. He might not have the best communication skills, but we all know that his tech skills are valued througout the community.

Pages:
Jump to: