Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 25. (Read 57319 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Would be nice if Ternion release smartphone app on specially IOS. All current exchange trading on mobile device no good.
We will definitely have our own app, in the meantime you can access the Exchange by downloading MT5.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
So this will soon be exchange service too right ? Or only coin swap service ?
Ternion is a crypto exchange with a fiat gateway.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
It seems the demo version is quite sophisticated and its interface is somewhat user-friendly and intuitive. I am really excited to experience the final product soon.
Activity: 182
Is there any possibility that Ternion might forge a partnership with a local BTC-Fiat processor for other country as I see this might boost adoption if they could do it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes usually people in crypto like exchange project, cause it’s one of the most important thing in crypto, and a sucessfull crypto trading platform could have a huge value. If ternion can deliver what they say, the project will have a good futur I think.

Sure it is important, part of the infrastructure. but there are so many with very low liquidity. most will die in the end.
certainly for those who work in the crypto world, the exchanges are a very important part, especially the hybrid exchange, but before the launch nobody can know if ternion will be successful and will have large volumes of exchange,it  depends on many factors, services offered, transaction speed, fee...
I don't think that they will have big fee, this is of course important aspect - as for the rest -  transaction speed, fast and high-quality work of the site - all this can be perfect, provided that the team spends maximum of their strength for these purposes.

The fees will probably be comparable to other exchanges. Maybe even lower, especially when you can get discounts by using the Ternion tokens to pay for the fees.
They should be low, I think that is one of the ways of having quick users.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Yes usually people in crypto like exchange project, cause it’s one of the most important thing in crypto, and a sucessfull crypto trading platform could have a huge value. If ternion can deliver what they say, the project will have a good futur I think.

Sure it is important, part of the infrastructure. but there are so many with very low liquidity. most will die in the end.
certainly for those who work in the crypto world, the exchanges are a very important part, especially the hybrid exchange, but before the launch nobody can know if ternion will be successful and will have large volumes of exchange,it  depends on many factors, services offered, transaction speed, fee...
I don't think that they will have big fee, this is of course important aspect - as for the rest -  transaction speed, fast and high-quality work of the site - all this can be perfect, provided that the team spends maximum of their strength for these purposes.

The fees will probably be comparable to other exchanges. Maybe even lower, especially when you can get discounts by using the Ternion tokens to pay for the fees.
Activity: 462
I see more potential in tablets' applications rather then smartphones' ones, They share the same opearting system, aren't they? For me it's better to trade on bigger screens, that's why

It's the same application that can be used on smartphones or tablets as long as they share the same operating system, but I agree, you don't wanna make any mistakes while trading, bigger screens are more comfortable.
On small screen, you can accidentally press the wrong order or specify the wrong amount, but on the other hand it is not always possible to be near a large monitor.
Of course a bigger screen is much comforatble than a small one for this kind of transactions, but there are too much smartphones than tablets on the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

certainly for those who work in the crypto world, the exchanges are a very important part, especially the hybrid exchange, but before the launch nobody can know if ternion will be successful and will have large volumes of exchange,it  depends on many factors, services offered, transaction speed, fee...
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I see more potential in tablets' applications rather then smartphones' ones, They share the same opearting system, aren't they? For me it's better to trade on bigger screens, that's why

It's the same application that can be used on smartphones or tablets as long as they share the same operating system, but I agree, you don't wanna make any mistakes while trading, bigger screens are more comfortable.
On small screen, you can accidentally press the wrong order or specify the wrong amount, but on the other hand it is not always possible to be near a large monitor.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 476

what do you mean b y exchange service?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Would be nice if Ternion release smartphone app on specially IOS. All current exchange trading on mobile device no good.
Binance has a quite good app but you are right there are not many exchanges out there with a good app. They should consider that.

IOS is blocking many crypto related apps but android platform is the best place for this. Exchanges do need an app for faster and easier use for traders, that will definitely bring in more users.
Activity: 392
Binance has a quite good app but you are right there are not many exchanges out there with a good app. They should consider that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

You know what? There are no decentralized exchanges on mobile (Eidoo wil release an hybrid decentralized exchange but I don't know when). Am I right or I don't recall correctly?
Yes, the market conditions are not the best now. However, instead of having longer time for the ICO, we are considering to potentially run another ICO after some time, if needed.
This is a good idea. Only continuous development can lead to success. Only the smartest and most active team can count on winning the crypto market. Cool
Yes, even if the idea is good, execution is also one of the most important things in a project development and ICO, and so far their execution has been very good.

The questionj is how many tokens they are going to hold back for th second ICO. This will influence the price dynamic quite a bit.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Yes, the market conditions are not the best now. However, instead of having longer time for the ICO, we are considering to potentially run another ICO after some time, if needed.
This is a good idea. Only continuous development can lead to success. Only the smartest and most active team can count on winning the crypto market. Cool
Yes, even if the idea is good, execution is also one of the most important things in a project development and ICO, and so far their execution has been very good.
Activity: 686

I would never use such an app on my android device, its to unsecure for me.
Maybe thats the reason, why you say specially IOS, maybe its safger than android OS.

Security issues always leave us a little worried, which guarantees a greater number of users in an online platform, I hope this one is really improved and prepared for a greater number of users, because it will certainly have
Pages:
Jump to: