Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 28. (Read 57293 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I have seen fiat to crypto platform project getting funding. The community knows this is what we need. ( crypto community)

Sure because right now it's time to build the infrastructures, exchanges, scalable blockchain solutions, easy to use devs' platforms and so on

I agree. Fiat to crypto is needed more than ever in times like this. Maybe in a few years crypto will be mainstream enough but right now we need fiat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I have seen fiat to crypto platform project getting funding. The community knows this is what we need. ( crypto community)

Sure because right now it's time to build the infrastructures, exchanges, scalable blockchain solutions, easy to use devs' platforms and so on
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

The token sale ends in the end of December, If we don't reach the soft cap then all the contributions will be returned to the respective beneficiaries, but the project will carry on because we have the Exchange almost ready to go, you can experience it first hand here: https://my.ternion.exchange

Thats what masterman said before.

It is interesting. So what will happen to bounty tokens because they are giving weekly already.

Will there be only team/advisors tokens or will bounty tokens there too?

We are already rewarding bounty tokens to our participants. But in case we decide to cancel our ICO, the bounty participants shall be rewarded anyways, in other cryptocurrency or fiat.

And my question is, since you created your token with an utility, means that there won't be those utilities without tokens if you don't reach the softcap?
They are sure that softcap will be achieved, On the one hand - until the end of December there is still plenty of time, but on the other hand - we cannot ignore the state of the market, if nothing changes, it will be a difficult task.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

The token sale ends in the end of December, If we don't reach the soft cap then all the contributions will be returned to the respective beneficiaries, but the project will carry on because we have the Exchange almost ready to go, you can experience it first hand here: https://my.ternion.exchange

It is interesting. So what will happen to bounty tokens because they are giving weekly already.

We are already rewarding bounty tokens to our participants. But in case we decide to cancel our ICO, the bounty participants shall be rewarded anyways, in other cryptocurrency or fiat.

And my question is, since you created your token with an utility, means that there won't be those utilities without tokens if you don't reach the softcap?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
If they can find a regulatory solution in the field of legislation, this project can be very successful! fiat exchange is what will make a crypto more popular and make it easier to deposit and withdraw funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It's early so that you can talk about extension or extra rounds, or something like that, there are still more than two months of sales, and the Ternion Community is growing considerably. The maintenance of the original itinerary appeals much more to the investors, especially the initiates, in addition to fulfilling the expected with the brief arrival of the Platform, which in fact, in operation, will still bring more profits for all
Activity: 476
all ICO is struggling to raise fund in this environment.  Ternion project is good and hope raise fund enough to create platform.  should consider longer time for ICO?

They can always prolong it if they won't raise enough, like many other projects did, but there is still plenty of time till the end of December.

yeah that's true but the problem is that the project decreases in trustworthiness. people don't like extensions.

Yes, I don't like it either because investors should count on the duration of the sale. some people want to gamble and hope that not many people buy and they can become whales. IF they extend the sale, these people are screwed.
Activity: 434
all ICO is struggling to raise fund in this environment.  Ternion project is good and hope raise fund enough to create platform.  should consider longer time for ICO?

They can always prolong it if they won't raise enough, like many other projects did, but there is still plenty of time till the end of December.

yeah that's true but the problem is that the project decreases in trustworthiness. people don't like extensions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

This greatly improves your reputation. And reputation means a lot to a crypto project. Especially for the exchange.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?
Hi, USD and EUR pairs are already supported, GBP is to come soon. The tokens that will be listed on the Exchange are Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis, plus 2 others (can't disclose due to NDA), and we will have TRN tokens listed on it as well of course.  

Your exchange working in full mode already or in beta?

What is this the tokens: Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis? I didnt hear about them. You must list hyped new tokens for get attention to exchange.

And I asked about which stable coins will be  on exchange?

Helix Orange looks good: https://ico.helix-orange.com

Elpis is from Switzerland but i dont believe in artificle intelligence trading: https://elpisinvestments.com/?utm_source=icobench

Wizzle is relatively inconspicuous: https://www.wizzle.io/nl-NL/index.cshtml#
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What fiat currency will support this project? Will it be bank cards?
In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?
Hi, USD and EUR pairs are already supported, GBP is to come soon. The tokens that will be listed on the Exchange are Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis, plus 2 others (can't disclose due to NDA), and we will have TRN tokens listed on it as well of course. 

What is this the tokens: Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis? I didnt hear about them. You must list hyped new tokens for get attention to exchange.

And I asked about which stable coins will be  on exchange?
Those three are the most commonly used coins in the world, maybe they should try to add some Asian coin to the list.

Huh Irony?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.

Those three are the most commonly used coins in the world, maybe they should try to add some Asian coin to the list.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Merit: 262

What are they all? never heard about any of the tokens you mentioned above. Are they from the upcoming ICOs?
Merit: 115
Is the token sale still at Round A? By the way, where can I find schedules on different rounds and bonuses of the ICO?
It is round B now. It runs from September 30 to November 30 with a maximum discount 30%. Round C: December 1 - December 30, no discount. All the information is available in our whitepaper.

Do you guys update the counter on the website or is it live? It doesn't seem to be moving for some time now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Wow, that is actually a very chivalrous thing to do.

Most of the companies are seeing bounty hunters are leeches and doing everything to cut their shares. 

Indeed . Worst than leeches. A group that destroys the project by dumping price
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Wow, that is actually a very chivalrous thing to do.

Most of the companies are seeing bounty hunters are leeches and doing everything to cut their shares. 
Pages:
Jump to: