Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 27. (Read 57293 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What fiat currency will support this project? Will it be bank cards?
In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?
Hi, USD and EUR pairs are already supported, GBP is to come soon. The tokens that will be listed on the Exchange are Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis, plus 2 others (can't disclose due to NDA), and we will have TRN tokens listed on it as well of course. 

Your exchange working in full mode already or in beta?

What is this the tokens: Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis? I didnt hear about them. You must list hyped new tokens for get attention to exchange.

And I asked about which stable coins will be  on exchange?
Those three are the most commonly used coins in the world, maybe they should try to add some Asian coin to the list.
Yes, that`s something we are considering  Wink
copper member
In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?
Hi, USD and EUR pairs are already supported, GBP is to come soon. The tokens that will be listed on the Exchange are Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis, plus 2 others (can't disclose due to NDA), and we will have TRN tokens listed on it as well of course.  

Your exchange working in full mode already or in beta?

What is this the tokens: Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis? I didnt hear about them. You must list hyped new tokens for get attention to exchange.

And I asked about which stable coins will be  on exchange?
Yes, the exchange is already live and operating. Regarding tokens, we are looking for hyped tokens to list. Currently, we are in the process of adding few more tokens. More details will come soon  Smiley
copper member

What are they all? never heard about any of the tokens you mentioned above. Are they from the upcoming ICOs?
They are from current ICOs and few of them which are already finished ICOs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
if they come with an app like , easy payment apps. That links with bank it will be great
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Yes usually people in crypto like exchange project, cause it’s one of the most important thing in crypto, and a sucessfull crypto trading platform could have a huge value. If ternion can deliver what they say, the project will have a good futur I think.

Also, people love exchange projects because it is the easiest way to get a lot of money. Trading fees and listing fees are a great way to make some money. And because of this now we have lots of new exchange.

It might be the easiest way, but if they want to be successful in the long run they will have to show some quality, not just set fees. Also, the better quality they have the easier it will be to compete with other  exchanges on the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes usually people in crypto like exchange project, cause it’s one of the most important thing in crypto, and a sucessfull crypto trading platform could have a huge value. If ternion can deliver what they say, the project will have a good futur I think.

Also, people love exchange projects because it is the easiest way to get a lot of money. Trading fees and listing fees are a great way to make some money. And because of this now we have lots of new exchange.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why you setup soft cap if you have exchange already and you said that exchange will be working in anyway? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?

Because they're not just doing an exchange and they need to set a limit which, if it isn't reached they refund the money.

What you talking about? They said that exchange will be working in anyway. So they have money for development? Why they have soft cap than?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Why you setup soft cap if you have exchange already and you said that exchange will be working in anyway? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?

Because they're not just doing an exchange and they need to set a limit which, if it isn't reached they refund the money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

The team seems qualified and applied, good division of activities and an easy-to-follow roadmap. I think Ternion will go away yes, not only as a platform, but also its currency, with the promise of dividends

Trrrt, what do you mean go away? Go belly up/bankrupt or go a long way as in succeed?
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I love this project, their web site seems convincing. But it seems there is still a long way to reach the softcap, perhaps you should be more vigorous doing marketing for this project, and there is 1 thing I wanted to ask, what about the security of their system? because this is the most important part of things or an Exchange to ensure the asset.

or maybe airdrops, trading bonusses, no fees at the beginning. Though this is a risky move!!!!

That would be a very risky move indeed. There are tons of Asian exchange that give bonuses for trading during certain hours/days which creates millions of fake volume. Not only does this damage the market, because it portrays a fake image of the market, it would also damage the reputation of your exchange and once regulation kicks in, which it will, those exchanges will be banned

That's why i said, risky move Cheesy Cheesy. But there are promos that are in a grey area: like the airdrops.

Free listing of companies in the beginning of the exchange might work too.
Activity: 686

The team seems qualified and applied, good division of activities and an easy-to-follow roadmap. I think Ternion will go away yes, not only as a platform, but also its currency, with the promise of dividends
I love this project, their web site seems convincing. But it seems there is still a long way to reach the softcap, perhaps you should be more vigorous doing marketing for this project, and there is 1 thing I wanted to ask, what about the security of their system? because this is the most important part of things or an Exchange to ensure the asset.

or maybe airdrops, trading bonusses, no fees at the beginning. Though this is a risky move!!!!

That would be a very risky move indeed. There are tons of Asian exchange that give bonuses for trading during certain hours/days which creates millions of fake volume. Not only does this damage the market, because it portrays a fake image of the market, it would also damage the reputation of your exchange and once regulation kicks in, which it will, those exchanges will be banned
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Sure it is important, part of the infrastructure. but there are so many with very low liquidity. most will die in the end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have seen fiat to crypto platform project getting funding. The community knows this is what we need. ( crypto community)

Sure because right now it's time to build the infrastructures, exchanges, scalable blockchain solutions, easy to use devs' platforms and so on

I agree. Fiat to crypto is needed more than ever in times like this. Maybe in a few years crypto will be mainstream enough but right now we need fiat.
i fully agree at the moment a fiat part is necessary, perhaps in a more or less distant future there will be only the crypto but for now we need both crypto and fiat, that's why the project must also pay attention to the fiat part with solid infrastructure ,tools for developers, etc ...
I am just interested how all the fiat money takeout will be realized, how everything will be going on. This is smth new and I want to know more
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
I have seen fiat to crypto platform project getting funding. The community knows this is what we need. ( crypto community)

Sure because right now it's time to build the infrastructures, exchanges, scalable blockchain solutions, easy to use devs' platforms and so on

I agree. Fiat to crypto is needed more than ever in times like this. Maybe in a few years crypto will be mainstream enough but right now we need fiat.
i fully agree at the moment a fiat part is necessary, perhaps in a more or less distant future there will be only the crypto but for now we need both crypto and fiat, that's why the project must also pay attention to the fiat part with solid infrastructure ,tools for developers, etc ...
Activity: 686
It's kind of a paradox but you are right. To become mainstream crypto needs easy ways to convert fiat to crypto. Right now it's quite a hassle and it needs to become as easy as possible in order that the vast majority of people gets involved in crypto. And new fiat money flowing into the crypto markets will definitely help us see rising prices again.
Activity: 462

Indeed, nowadays crypto is not enough to make our daily purchases sothis kind of platforms are neccesary.
Pages:
Jump to: