Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 26. (Read 57293 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Would be nice if Ternion release smartphone app on specially IOS. All current exchange trading on mobile device no good.

I would never use such an app on my android device, its to unsecure for me.
Maybe thats the reason, why you say specially IOS, maybe its safger than android OS.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
all ICO is struggling to raise fund in this environment.  Ternion project is good and hope raise fund enough to create platform.  should consider longer time for ICO?
Yes, the market conditions are not the best now. However, instead of having longer time for the ICO, we are considering to potentially run another ICO after some time, if needed.

Well, if this one doesn't reach the soft cap, that will get a better success. People would love investing in an exchange already working instead of an mvp.

i think so, cause ternion team really do what they want, finally, ternion token will be really useful in exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
all ICO is struggling to raise fund in this environment.  Ternion project is good and hope raise fund enough to create platform.  should consider longer time for ICO?
Yes, the market conditions are not the best now. However, instead of having longer time for the ICO, we are considering to potentially run another ICO after some time, if needed.
This is a good idea. Only continuous development can lead to success. Only the smartest and most active team can count on winning the crypto market. Cool
Activity: 448
Would be nice if Ternion release smartphone app on specially IOS. All current exchange trading on mobile device no good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
if they come with an app like , easy payment apps. That links with bank it will be great
Yes. In 2019 we are planning to develop our Payment processor, to make crypto payments much easier.

but I don't think they will ever link it to a bank. security issues and the like
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I understand they've already reached more than $1.7 million and still counting. Hope they can reach the softcap within this round?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I will surely get into this platform with a full information about this platform Ternion here a crypto exchange with this kind of caliber must not be passed by. This will be a good opportunity to be a member of this community and hopefully will be among the top hybrid exchange out there in the crypto trading industry. Very solid Development team and strong and unique featured platform will surely make this project one of the best.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Well, if this one doesn't reach the soft cap, that will get a better success. People would love investing in an exchange already working instead of an mvp.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
if they come with an app like , easy payment apps. That links with bank it will be great
Yes. In 2019 we are planning to develop our Payment processor, to make crypto payments much easier.
copper member
Why you setup soft cap if you have exchange already and you said that exchange will be working in anyway? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?
The purpose of the ICO is to get in more capital for further development of both the exchange and the payment system. And yes, unsold tokens will be burnt Wink
copper member
Yes usually people in crypto like exchange project, cause it’s one of the most important thing in crypto, and a sucessfull crypto trading platform could have a huge value. If ternion can deliver what they say, the project will have a good futur I think.
Thank you fr your comment. Yes, we are ding everything we can do bring in the most value.
copper member
Is there any possibility that Ternion might forge a partnership with a local BTC-Fiat processor for other country as I see this might boost adoption if they could do it.
That is certainly something to consider  Smiley
copper member
I have seen fiat to crypto platform project getting funding. The community knows this is what we need. ( crypto community)

Sure because right now it's time to build the infrastructures, exchanges, scalable blockchain solutions, easy to use devs' platforms and so on

I agree. Fiat to crypto is needed more than ever in times like this. Maybe in a few years crypto will be mainstream enough but right now we need fiat.
i fully agree at the moment a fiat part is necessary, perhaps in a more or less distant future there will be only the crypto but for now we need both crypto and fiat, that's why the project must also pay attention to the fiat part with solid infrastructure ,tools for developers, etc ...
I am just interested how all the fiat money takeout will be realized, how everything will be going on. This is smth new and I want to know more
We are cooperating with a bank that allows to make fiat deposits/withdrawals.
copper member

The token sale ends in the end of December, If we don't reach the soft cap then all the contributions will be returned to the respective beneficiaries, but the project will carry on because we have the Exchange almost ready to go, you can experience it first hand here: https://my.ternion.exchange

Thats what masterman said before.

It is interesting. So what will happen to bounty tokens because they are giving weekly already.

Will there be only team/advisors tokens or will bounty tokens there too?

We are already rewarding bounty tokens to our participants. But in case we decide to cancel our ICO, the bounty participants shall be rewarded anyways, in other cryptocurrency or fiat.

And my question is, since you created your token with an utility, means that there won't be those utilities without tokens if you don't reach the softcap?
No matter what is the outcome of the ICO, we are going to continue operating the exchange (which is already live) and thus the utility will not disappear.
copper member
If they can find a regulatory solution in the field of legislation, this project can be very successful! fiat exchange is what will make a crypto more popular and make it easier to deposit and withdraw funds.
Yes, you are right. We already hold Estonian Regulation which is a great advantage and have a bank that allows fiat deposits/withdrawals.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why you setup soft cap if you have exchange already and you said that exchange will be working in anyway? And what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burned?

Maybe they set a softcap because some ICO-rating sites required this ...
All unsold tokens will be burned by the Ethereum smart contract: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46926360
copper member
It's early so that you can talk about extension or extra rounds, or something like that, there are still more than two months of sales, and the Ternion Community is growing considerably. The maintenance of the original itinerary appeals much more to the investors, especially the initiates, in addition to fulfilling the expected with the brief arrival of the Platform, which in fact, in operation, will still bring more profits for all
True! We value our good image, therefore, we are currently working hard on building new partnerships and gaining more capital till the end of December.
copper member

They can always prolong it if they won't raise enough, like many other projects did, but there is still plenty of time till the end of December.
True Smiley
copper member
copper member
We are already rewarding bounty tokens to our participants. But in case we decide to cancel our ICO, the bounty participants shall be rewarded anyways, in other cryptocurrency or fiat.

This greatly improves your reputation. And reputation means a lot to a crypto project. Especially for the exchange.
Exactly! We are not here to run. We are here to stay  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: