Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 30. (Read 57293 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

They can't give tokens for basically free, as I said before, if a project is good enough, sells even without bonuses, it's just a fact. I've seen ICOs with 100% bonus not even reaching the softcap in the past

exactly, great bonuses, great future problems with eventual evictions, there is potential to sell well without exaggeration of bonuses, in addition, the marketing well applied and a market improvement will cause that many that already accompany the project bring more investments soon
They need to think about - how to make so that the owner of the tokens would not want to sell them and keep them for as long as possible - maybe think up a system of dividends or something similar.

If such a system would exist, everybody would use it. All systems have advantages and disadvantages, but if a project is really good in the longterm it doesnt matter which system they had used.
I agree, I think that the key of a succesfull ICO is the project itself. Of course good marketing campaigns will help on that but they aren't as important as the project itself.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
What fiat currency will support this project? Will it be bank cards?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Is the token sale still at Round A? By the way, where can I find schedules on different rounds and bonuses of the ICO?

Yes, it is still in stage A. Bonuses you can see in the whitepaper - in round B it's up to 30% and no bonuses in round C. About the schedules I'm not sure however. Does somebody now?
Activity: 315
Is the token sale still at Round A? By the way, where can I find schedules on different rounds and bonuses of the ICO?
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

They can't give tokens for basically free, as I said before, if a project is good enough, sells even without bonuses, it's just a fact. I've seen ICOs with 100% bonus not even reaching the softcap in the past

exactly, great bonuses, great future problems with eventual evictions, there is potential to sell well without exaggeration of bonuses, in addition, the marketing well applied and a market improvement will cause that many that already accompany the project bring more investments soon
They need to think about - how to make so that the owner of the tokens would not want to sell them and keep them for as long as possible - maybe think up a system of dividends or something similar.

If such a system would exist, everybody would use it. All systems have advantages and disadvantages, but if a project is really good in the longterm it doesnt matter which system they had used.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I ternion should try offer more incentive for current round to attract more investor looking at current market.

Activity: 686
I ternion should try offer more incentive for current round to attract more investor looking at current market.

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

big bonus not mean big chance for success. some ICO with big bonus (above 60%) is really shit and exit scam, that i know.

Exactly! Very big bonuses attract a load of noobs, that's wht most scammers choose to give out a huge bonus since they aren't very interested in the token value afterwards
You are right, the presence of large bonuses can cause a dump in the beginning, investors don't like this - if the bonuses are minor, then the price is more stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

big bonus not mean big chance for success. some ICO with big bonus (above 60%) is really shit and exit scam, that i know.

Exactly! Very big bonuses attract a load of noobs, that's wht most scammers choose to give out a huge bonus since they aren't very interested in the token value afterwards
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What was the idea behind having a soft cap of 5m and then lower it? Isn't the soft cap usually a minimum amount necessary to just complete the project?

I thought exactly the same.  Smiley
A softcap usually is the minimum amount to continue a project.
But today if the market does not fit, soft- and hardcaps are being changed, milestones suspended and ico's being postponed, a crazy world this crypto universe.

Yes, and it doesn't look good. It seems all the numbers are just made up to make as much money as possible. Hopefully this is not the case here.

I also wondered what's the point here... looks like they didn't really calculate how much money they need but just set an arbitrary amount.
Activity: 315
What was the idea behind having a soft cap of 5m and then lower it? Isn't the soft cap usually a minimum amount necessary to just complete the project?

Some projects do need some minor adjustments with regards to its fundraising needs, fortunately, if they lowered the softcap, then its a good news to all stakeholders.
Activity: 476

But today if the market does not fit, soft- and hardcaps are being changed, milestones suspended and ico's being postponed, a crazy world this crypto universe.

Yes, and it doesn't look good. It seems all the numbers are just made up to make as much money as possible. Hopefully this is not the case here.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 448
Activity: 434
As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.

Agreed. I support this suggestion or demand. Transparency is highly speculated by investors. If not this is one bad marketing

I don't get why they didn't do it to begin with. that's what a lot of ICO's have done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.

Agreed. I support this suggestion or demand. Transparency is highly speculated by investors. If not this is one bad marketing
Indeed, that should be a must for all ICO's. One of the reasons crypto was created was transparency so it doesn't make sense to not use it.

And if they want to to maintain transparency, They should state their reason ?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
It’s true that ternion has some really good argument I think. The best one for me is the fiat gateway, it’s really a key feature. If the team reach this milestone and offers a fiat gateway for users, I think the exchange will be successful.
About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are ternion planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?
Activity: 462

Indeed, that should be a must for all ICO's. One of the reasons crypto was created was transparency so it doesn't make sense to not use it.
Pages:
Jump to: