Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 51. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
When you'll launch the beta version, please do it when it will be polished and functional, I saw many exchanges going live all bugged and clunky as hell and right not they're struggling to keep at least $1M total volume

Even if they do that competition is still very high, usually people that trade in one exchange and have no problem with it tend to stick with it. They may have some advantage if they launch while being able to process payment with crypto, so offering something new.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?
Our MVP is available on the website: https://my.ternion.exchange. Or you can download MT5 and login with Login: 1010000
Password: TernionOU

So you use Metatrader, not an own developed software?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
yet another exchange is popping up from the dark Oo"

how many exchanges does the cryptocommunity need???

I have the same worry about the exchange market. Also, now it is harder to hold onto the market.

For take some good share on the market, you need to make something very good comparing to other ones. I hope ternion can do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Do you have plans in the future to use your tokens to share fees among token holders like Bibox, Kucoin and Coss? It worked really well with Kucoin and is working very very well with Bibox
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When the Ternion Exchange is launched for public trading in September, the TRN token holders can start instantly using the tokens on the Exchange, for example, to lower their commission fees.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
When you'll launch the beta version, please do it when it will be polished and functional, I saw many exchanges going live all bugged and clunky as hell and right not they're struggling to keep at least $1M total volume
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
There are 12 employees working on security and coding. Other employees are responsible for public outreach, partners relations, content creation, design, sales, community engagement, as well as customer support.

That's a good number of people working on the most relevant aspect of this project. Hope you can make some great progress.

With regards to development progress, can you tell us the percentage status of its completion? Is it already more 50 percent complete?

If we evaluate the roadmap, then there is still a year to full functioning. So now the work has been done at best by 30%. The exchange is not even in the beta version yet, since the trades do not function.

So if you estimate to still take a year to complete it, I guess it would be safer to assume that it takes 18 months. There are always surprises in software development, and they tend to be overall negative.
I guess they have taken into account the possible problems that can happen during th development to estimate that dates.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
There are 12 employees working on security and coding. Other employees are responsible for public outreach, partners relations, content creation, design, sales, community engagement, as well as customer support.

That's a good number of people working on the most relevant aspect of this project. Hope you can make some great progress.

With regards to development progress, can you tell us the percentage status of its completion? Is it already more 50 percent complete?

If we evaluate the roadmap, then there is still a year to full functioning. So now the work has been done at best by 30%. The exchange is not even in the beta version yet, since the trades do not function.

So if you estimate to still take a year to complete it, I guess it would be safer to assume that it takes 18 months. There are always surprises in software development, and they tend to be overall negative.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As in exchange platform what ternion have different or better than binance?

They have a comparison in twitter some time ago with Binance,  Huobi, Okex and Kraken exchanges. You can look here:
https://twitter.com/ternionofficial/status/1041733660259627008
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Do u guys have a plan in case u aren't able to reach the hard cap? Does reaching the hard cop matters to u at all? Thank u for ur time, I have some more questions, is this a good place to ask them?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Is the exchange only available in Q3 of 2019? Before that date will any beta or test be available? Should all investors go through KYC?

KYC will be probably needed since they are also going to handle payments
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
As in exchange platform what ternion have different or better than binance?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I can see that you will burn the tokens with %25 of your profit.

Is this will stop at one point like when token amount drop to 1/10 or will continue forever?

They can't do it forever or the supply will be so thin that you'll have to pay an astronomical price for one token. Ok you can use decimals but it doesn't work like that, it works only with btc and maybe eth
We certainly do not need to force to pay the expensive price for just one token,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and keep following the developments too

So i understand that, you will stop at when a token price seems high enough. Am i right?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?
Our MVP is available on the website: https://my.ternion.exchange. Or you can download MT5 and login with Login: 1010000

so, it will be appear on mt5 platform? this is great.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
yet another exchange is popping up from the dark Oo"

how many exchanges does the cryptocommunity need???

as much as domain and hosting sold out, maybe?
with lot of exchange, there will be good for stable price of coin/token.

better to have a couple of exchanges with lots of liquidity than 1000s with hardly any. But this will solve itself over time.

Competition is not bad, otherwise just a couple of exchanged will control the whole market, which is not good for many reasons.

That's true, but from an investor's point of view the risks get higher in such a competetive market
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
hmm, a demo which I have to run locally, not the best.
I would prefer a 100 % webbased solution for many reasons.

Augur does the same thing, not user friendly at all
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is the exchange only available in Q3 of 2019? Before that date will any beta or test be available? Should all investors go through KYC?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

copper member

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
You are right, they created a wonderful MVP - the plan seems to be similar to Binance. Also I like this idea - with the help of this hybrid exchange will be infusions of new investors through fiat money, I am sure volumes at this exchange will grow too.

Planning quite bold, really, however, very close to reality and without fantasies, executable. I still have questions about KYC for Investors, they do not talk about the obligatoriness, but the sending of documents is already applicable, are there deadlines for approval, or is it dispensable?
Hi, you need to pass KYC only if/when you are purchasing tokens.
copper member
Is there any rewards for holding tokens to Ternion platform?
Not yet. But we might implement something after we open the exchange and see for what exactly most of the Ternion tokens are being used.

Pages:
Jump to: