Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 68. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hurry up, what are you waiting for. Ternion is great project. And this is good idea to contribute with them. The project is developing very good. The concept on this site is such a good, clear information. I am interested in this project. I recommend this project to my friends to invest. So, I'm sure Ternion will always to be successful soon. Good luck team!
Activity: 18

In which case is KYC required?
KYC is required when purchasing the tokens.

Up to what number do bonuses apply when buying?
Activity: 22
i repeat my question:

What is the probability that the tokens will go to the stock exchange before December?
Activity: 28

Why do not you change the amount of fees on the site? Smiley or do not invest?  Smiley

you give me answer  Huh
Activity: 29

I want to say a lot of pleasant words about this project.
24/7 - support
100% idea
very strong team

I believe in you!

How did you do it? Fate?  Grin

and you yourself believe in fate?
I think all the people in the team are like-minded thorns and they know what they want, so it was not difficult for them to find each other   Wink im right?

I believe in fortune  Grin and Ternion

we have the same faith with you Grin
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
Hello!
What is the percentage of tokens available for the sale?
copper member
Activity: 308

KYC is required when purchasing the tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
The Ternion Project that will gain so much ground in the Blockchain/Crypto industries. It has a promising future and i implore everyone to take a closer look at their Whitepaper and Roadmap. This is once in a life opportunity . Don't throw away Gold.
Activity: 198
I agree with Ternion’s motto “it is not about how long it takes to build an exchange or about its rapid growth and size, but it’s about sustainability and continuous level of trust”.It is not who has volume or who came first,but it’s the trust and care that matters to crypto investors.I hope Ternion will live up to it’s vision and become top exchange soon.Good Luck
Activity: 56
If you have good people, you have the enthusiastic support of every individual to use your product, you have prepared well. Having a good way of marketing, they will have sympathy with the company and the company's products, which is very beneficial to the project. How did you spread the word? Is it enough to attract users of your Ternion products?
copper member

24/7 - support
100% idea
very strong team

I believe in you!

I think all the people in the team are like-minded thorns and they know what they want, so it was not difficult for them to find each other   Wink im right?

I believe in fortune  Grin and Ternion
Something is quiet here  Shocked

24/7 - support
100% idea
very strong team

I believe in you!

Activity: 18

copper member

24/7 - support
100% idea
very strong team

I believe in you!

Activity: 22
 :)Hello!

What is the probability that the tokens will go to the stock exchange before December?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Ternion also provides individual customer support managers to make the usage of Ternion products as efficient and smooth as possible.

Do they really have 24\7 multi-support with different languages e.g., English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian?
Yes, we do have 24/7 support. Currently, or support is only in English and Russian. But once the exchange goes live, more languages will be added  Smiley

And when it's going live? Do you have dates?

Why do not you change the amount of fees on the site? Smiley or do not invest?  Smiley
When to expect MVP video review?  Roll Eyes
We do not have  MVP video review yet. However, we recently released a new video on navigation through Ternion Private cabinet. Here you go Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQvRkMhXK4&t=9s

Thank you! Already looked Smiley
Just write before that you make a review
copper member
Activity: 308
When to expect MVP video review?  Roll Eyes
We do not have  MVP video review yet. However, we recently released a new video on navigation through Ternion Private cabinet. Here you go Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQvRkMhXK4&t=9s
Pages:
Jump to: