Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 14. (Read 6100 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I completely agree with you, friends. You know, when I found out about this project, it seemed to me that this is another project, the purpose of which will simply be in explaining financial instruments. But I see that there will be something interesting.
I also thought so. But in fact, there is a large, in my opinion, the number of modular products, which, when used individually or in combination, give a good profit. But you need to understand this. Surely these products are difficult for ordinary users to understand.
Activity: 140
 I completely agree with you, friends. You know, when I found out about this project, it seemed to me that this is another project, the purpose of which will simply be in explaining financial instruments. But I see that there will be something interesting.
Activity: 238
friends, the study of financial instruments in our time is necessary, despite the fact that at the present time not all of these tools are available for a certain class of users. But I hope that SafeCapital will change these views. And what do you say about this project?
well, I can say for now that this ecosystem is very effective, since expanding access to financial instruments seemed to some users a dream. The result is that everything is possible thanks to the blockchain.
yes, the blockchain, as I understand it, plays a key role in the formation of the SafeCapital ecosystem. It is worth noting that blockchain is a really cool technology with a lot of advantages. I propose to discuss all aspects related to the project.
Activity: 196
friends, the study of financial instruments in our time is necessary, despite the fact that at the present time not all of these tools are available for a certain class of users. But I hope that SafeCapital will change these views. And what do you say about this project?
well, I can say for now that this ecosystem is very effective, since expanding access to financial instruments seemed to some users a dream. The result is that everything is possible thanks to the blockchain.
Activity: 238
Activity: 112
I would also add one significant advantage in favor of the Crowdfundr platform - this is a high level of liquidity and its large reserve. Actually, from this stock the enterprises receive financing. Plus - these are favorable rates and, consequently, less debt.
in general, about the SafeCapital platform, we can say that it belongs to the cryptocurrency world, but in this world there is something more than cryptocurrency - it is mutual assistance from people and everyday businesses.
I would also add one significant advantage in favor of the Crowdfundr platform - this is a high level of liquidity and its large reserve. Actually, from this stock the enterprises receive financing. Plus - these are favorable rates and, consequently, less debt.
I heard that there are other platforms that help find financing for enterprises. Why, then, was necessary to create a crowdfundr? It seemed to me that the conditions for such products should be approximately the same. It turns out that I was not quite right in my assumptions.
yes, you are not quite right. The conditions may be similar, but the main question is which companies help to find financing for these platforms - Crowdfundr works not only with new companies, but also with existing ones, and unfortunately, they cannot offer analogues to existing companies.
that's right. I know such organizations. These are Kickstarter and GoFundMe, and they really only help new businesses. By the way, financing is payable through SCAP coins. Here is another movement of these coins within the SafeCapital ecosystem.
Activity: 168
I heard that there are other platforms that help find financing for enterprises. Why, then, was necessary to create a crowdfundr? It seemed to me that the conditions for such products should be approximately the same. It turns out that I was not quite right in my assumptions.
yes, you are not quite right. The conditions may be similar, but the main question is which companies help to find financing for these platforms - Crowdfundr works not only with new companies, but also with existing ones, and unfortunately, they cannot offer analogues to existing companies.
tokens are also available on the Crowdfundr exchange. By the way, this platform also deserves attention - enterprises that need financing can receive microfinancing from people, in other words, from the crowd. And this, it seems to me, is very beneficial, first of all, for enterprises.
I understand what you want to say. You want to say that getting microfinance from people is more convenient than from banks. Well, it really is. You should be aware of what interest rates and unfavorable lending conditions banks offer.
of course I imagine that, most likely, you can not even try to go to the bank for loans, because the conditions can be simply unbearable. And in that case, the Crowdfundr platform comes to the rescue. If you possess information about it, you should understand the importance of its presence in this ecosystem.
I understand that. By the way, the presence of this platform proves that not everything in the world consists only of cryptocurrency projects. Enterprises seeking financing can be the most diverse and even non-cryptocurrency.
tokens are also available on the Crowdfundr exchange. By the way, this platform also deserves attention - enterprises that need financing can receive microfinancing from people, in other words, from the crowd. And this, it seems to me, is very beneficial, first of all, for enterprises.
I understand what you want to say. You want to say that getting microfinance from people is more convenient than from banks. Well, it really is. You should be aware of what interest rates and unfavorable lending conditions banks offer.
of course I imagine that, most likely, you can not even try to go to the bank for loans, because the conditions can be simply unbearable. And in that case, the Crowdfundr platform comes to the rescue. If you possess information about it, you should understand the importance of its presence in this ecosystem.
by the way, you know, I want to add one more important detail. It was said above that we can switch between other assets. Firstly, they can be infinite, and secondly, your own SCAP is included in them.
I think that with regard to SCAP everything is obvious, because this is the internal currency of the project and, accordingly, with its participation, any operation takes place on the exchange and in the process of interaction with other products. In addition, it generally has quite strong advantages.
this is really so. Do you know that according to the type of inflation, in my opinion, the best strategic move is that the developers chose the beginning with low inflation, which decreases over time? This is really cool!
by the way, you know, I want to add one more important detail. It was said above that we can switch between other assets. Firstly, they can be infinite, and secondly, your own SCAP is included in them.
I think that with regard to SCAP everything is obvious, because this is the internal currency of the project and, accordingly, with its participation, any operation takes place on the exchange and in the process of interaction with other products. In addition, it generally has quite strong advantages.
Shift will not only provide you with a cryptocurrency exchange at any time, but will also use the best rates on the market by connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world. So you get the exchange at the best rate. This is worth considering.
it seems to me that we can return to the Autopilot fund later, since it has a specific specialization. In addition, it seems to me that I did not quite understand whether it is possible to make an instant exchange on the Shift exchange or is this opportunity given only in certain cases?
no, you can make an instant exchange at any time. This is noteworthy for this exchange, because in other exchanges you will have to switch to a traditional one in order to receive an exchange, and this takes extra time and commissions that you may have to pay on a traditional exchange.
in addition, you have no guarantee that your purchase orders will be executed on time. It all depends on your trading experience and price. I think that not every user is ready to wait a few days to receive an exchange, and it is for these purposes that the Shift exchange is needed. Here everything will be exactly the opposite.
it seems to me that we can return to the Autopilot fund later, since it has a specific specialization. In addition, it seems to me that I did not quite understand whether it is possible to make an instant exchange on the Shift exchange or is this opportunity given only in certain cases?
no, you can make an instant exchange at any time. This is noteworthy for this exchange, because in other exchanges you will have to switch to a traditional one in order to receive an exchange, and this takes extra time and commissions that you may have to pay on a traditional exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: