Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 15. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
it seems to me that we can return to the Autopilot fund later, since it has a specific specialization. In addition, it seems to me that I did not quite understand whether it is possible to make an instant exchange on the Shift exchange or is this opportunity given only in certain cases?
Activity: 196
you know, I see a benefit in this exchange in the absence of competition between users for the top lines of the customer rating. This is very convenient, since your orders will be processed not depending on this rating, but based on automated processes. And all this will happen thanks to the blockchain.
here you are really right. By the way, this is the easiest exchange in the world. It has a very simple interface, so that any user can figure it out. I believe that it is also aimed at beginners, since not all of them have experience in trading, and many will come only when the project is launched.
I noticed that each of the products of the ecosystem has a fairly easy to use interface. I think that this not only simplifies the work, but also saves time, because it is a valuable and important resource, and every minute is sometimes important in trade. The Autopilot fund also has a simple interface. Do you know about such a product?
Activity: 168
you know, I see a benefit in this exchange in the absence of competition between users for the top lines of the customer rating. This is very convenient, since your orders will be processed not depending on this rating, but based on automated processes. And all this will happen thanks to the blockchain.
here you are really right. By the way, this is the easiest exchange in the world. It has a very simple interface, so that any user can figure it out. I believe that it is also aimed at beginners, since not all of them have experience in trading, and many will come only when the project is launched.
friends, what can you say about another exchange that is part of SafeCapital? as I understand it, it is also intended for trading, but also on it you can carry out round-the-clock and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions?
yes, you are absolutely right. This exchange is called Shift. Its name is interesting and at the same time logical for the Shift button, which must be pressed to replace one coin, for example, with another, and also switch between your assets. In principle, it is quite useful.
friends, what can you say about another exchange that is part of SafeCapital? as I understand it, it is also intended for trading, but also on it you can carry out round-the-clock and instant cryptocurrency exchange. Tell me, am I right in my assumptions?
I will add, perhaps, cold storage with some details. Yes, this method is really the safest, because the hot, for example, storage, has lost a large number of its assets that have been compromised. Therefore, developers use a cold storage method.
add to this also additional methods for the greatest level of security. For example, these are distributed geographical keys, air cooling and even multi-signal wallets. I think this is more than safe.
yes, I support you in this. In addition, it is worth noting that the security infrastructure as a whole is used at the corporate and military level, due to which trade occurs without problems, and it is protected from hackers and theft of funds.
I will add, perhaps, cold storage with some details. Yes, this method is really the safest, because the hot, for example, storage, has lost a large number of its assets that have been compromised. Therefore, developers use a cold storage method.
add to this also additional methods for the greatest level of security. For example, these are distributed geographical keys, air cooling and even multi-signal wallets. I think this is more than safe.
friends, if the question arose about the security of transactions, the related concern is how our assets will be stored? What is noteworthy about SafeCapital Exchange? I mean specifically the storage method.
as for the storage method, then everything is simple. Storage of assets in the amount of 96% is carried out in a cold manner. Apparently, this is the most convenient and safest way to store assets. Unfortunately, I can’t say any more about this.
friends, if the question arose about the security of transactions, the related concern is how our assets will be stored? What is noteworthy about SafeCapital Exchange? I mean specifically the storage method.
I would also add ICON, NEO and Qtum. This, as I understand it, is the leading betting platform. And even compared to them, the rewards on the SafeCapital ecosystem are higher. In general, this is actually cool, because it is not so easy to find a platform with passive income. Here, it turns out, there are all conditions for making a profit, and even passive ones.
yes, that’s true. But I suggest returning to SafeCapital Exchange. If its characteristics are really the same as described above, then this is a great opportunity to forget all past shortcomings of other exchanges, slow connections and missed transactions.
I completely agree with you, especially my agreement regarding missed transactions. It seems to me that when a transaction is missed, it threatens not only fines and loss of funds for brokerage services, but also a loss of funds that could subsequently make a profit.
I would also add ICON, NEO and Qtum. This, as I understand it, is the leading betting platform. And even compared to them, the rewards on the SafeCapital ecosystem are higher. In general, this is actually cool, because it is not so easy to find a platform with passive income. Here, it turns out, there are all conditions for making a profit, and even passive ones.
yes, that’s true. But I suggest returning to SafeCapital Exchange. If its characteristics are really the same as described above, then this is a great opportunity to forget all past shortcomings of other exchanges, slow connections and missed transactions.
guys, but you can not only trade, but also receive passive income. I heard that it is in the SafeCapital ecosystem that participants receive the highest reward headband, and even in Ethereum this percentage is 4 lower. I think this is worth a separate discussion.
it is. Obtaining passive income is possible due to the possession of masternodes. Depending on their number, you can receive more bonuses from the total number of profits. Bonuses start at 2% and end at 10%. To get 10% bonuses, you need to own 15 masternodes.
my friend, how do you know how much reward relies on other communities? For example, I have some doubts about Ethereum, because Ethereum is the second most popular platform in the world of cryptocurrencies. Why do they have lower rewards?
in the publication of Ethereum 2.0 for 2020 will be set remuneration for the bet. Check out this publication and you'll understand. By the way, it is worth noting that the rewards on SafeCapital are even higher than on other significant cryptocurrency platforms - these are Dash, PIVX, Blocknet and Zcoin.
guys, but you can not only trade, but also receive passive income. I heard that it is in the SafeCapital ecosystem that participants receive the highest reward headband, and even in Ethereum this percentage is 4 lower. I think this is worth a separate discussion.
it is. Obtaining passive income is possible due to the possession of masternodes. Depending on their number, you can receive more bonuses from the total number of profits. Bonuses start at 2% and end at 10%. To get 10% bonuses, you need to own 15 masternodes.
my friend, how do you know how much reward relies on other communities? For example, I have some doubts about Ethereum, because Ethereum is the second most popular platform in the world of cryptocurrencies. Why do they have lower rewards?
yes, it really is. SafeCapital Exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second, while providing more than 1,000,000 unique connections. I think you can only dream about the scale of this exchange. Do you agree with me?
I completely agree with you. The exchange was created in accordance with high quality standards, and security here is at the military and corporate level. I think it deserves attention. In addition, exchanges are a financial gateway to the economy.
this is not only a financial gateway to the economy, but the number of increasing volume of exchanges compared to last year. An increase in the number of exchanges is an increase in the turnover of traded funds. From this we can conclude how general the direction of trade is.
yes, it really is. SafeCapital Exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second, while providing more than 1,000,000 unique connections. I think you can only dream about the scale of this exchange. Do you agree with me?
I completely agree with you. The exchange was created in accordance with high quality standards, and security here is at the military and corporate level. I think it deserves attention. In addition, exchanges are a financial gateway to the economy.
Pages:
Jump to: