Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 2. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Guys I am sure this coin is a big scam...they are just dumping their pre-mind coins on new people and not delivering any products. Their coin has lost 70% of its value in a single week. As soon as people question them about why this is happening and the reason there is no progress in according to their whitepaper , they get Banned immediately.

I am naming these dogs on Discord:

1- Darren...seems to be the matermind behind this scam

2- Oishi...claims to be the mastermind programmer behind this scam

3- Weston ... Lapdog biting people who question its masters' wrongdoings

4- KonIMA... Lapdog biting people who question its masters' wrongdoings

as i know crex hackers are selling stolen coins in low prices in other exchanges ...
don't worry there are small amount and it cant takes effect to whole market ... it can be good opportunity for
those who are interested to have a scap Mn in low price...

It is 2 weeks after the incident and prices keep falling for one reason or another and no end is in sight. The team is still blaming the coins stolen from the Crex24 exchange for this tragedy but evidently the majority of their Masternodes belong to People who got them with SINS coin for a very cheap amount and they are the people who are dumping this coin everyday .....

I was just banned from their discord for saying to them that they should be hold accountable for their negligence and failure at protecting their investor's money.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry          https://i.imgur.com/mO8JjPG.png
Activity: 1

as i know crex hackers are selling stolen coins in low prices in other exchanges ...
don't worry there are small amount and it cant takes effect to whole market ... it can be good opportunity for
those who are interested to have a scap Mn in low price...
This coin lost -47.76% of value in 1 day.....they seems to be dumped constantly at half the usual price with no reason. The team denies any wrongdoing but it is almost like what happened to their earlier project called SINS.
Activity: 2
SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.
As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.
v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Saturday, February 8, 2020 17:00:00 PM GMT
Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.
Activity: 21
This is the announcement on discord today

The world needs to hear about us more and more!

GREAT NEWS!

We, at SafeCapital don’t just talk, we take action! :scap: :scap: :scap:

One of the most important milestones of the project have been reached!

As a proof of our devotement for SafeCapital project, please find bellow a spoiler for the next step that this team will implement.

Maybe the marketing campaigns were loud, but from their computers, in quiet, the dev team invested huge resources in developing processes.

We’ve been advised by one of the best cybersecurity experts and in the same time we’ve contracted experienced blockchain developers.

The result     -        SafeCapital Exchange !   :DIAGRAMS: :DIAGRAMS: :DIAGRAMS:

This will be built to the highest standards using military-grade security and blazing-fast transaction speeds.

In terms of security, SafeCapital exchange will compete with the biggest names out of this industry.

We are very excited that our team managed to be ahead of the roadmap, having this milestone done earlier that we’ve been expected.

Even that in the roadmap, we estimated that we will touch this phase only in the 3rd quarter of 2020, we managed to advance the project with few months.

We have prepared some screenshots so you can take a peek inside our dev’s work. Soon we will announce the alpha version, so be ready for something even bigger.

With the new investments we anticipate, our liquidity will increase, so we will be able to fund the project even more.

From now it will be at least once per month an development update!

BIG Project – Huge Investment – Humongous expectations  :DIAGRAMS: :DIAGRAMS:

https://imgur.com/yRB2hBs
[mod note: reduced text size]

I really expect to trade on your platform. Great job!

SafeCapital Exchange
Built to the highest standards using military-grade
security and blazing-fast transaction speeds.
Cryptocurrency exchanges are the financial gateways into the global
economy of tomorrow. The speed with which cryptocurrency assets have grown,
going from a total valuation of less than million dollars nearly $1 trillion in 2018
shows just how important exchanges really are.
After years of market research, the SafeCapital development team engineered its
own exchange which picks up where others have left of. Gone are the days of slow
connections, missed trades, and security breaches amounting to billions of dollars
stolen or lost.
SafeCapital Exchange processes 10,000+ transactions per second while
simultaneously enabling over 1,000,000 unique connections at once. At these
speeds, trading truly occurs in real time.
However, while speed is important, SafeCapital Exchange's true innovation lies in
security. We've implemented military grade security and enterprise grade
infrastructure to deliver an airtight trading experience that is both safe from
hackers and defends against stolen funds.
Crucially, we keep 96% of all exchange funds in cold storage. The vast majority of
compromised assets have been lost due to hot wallet storage. Owing to that, we
see airgapped cold-storage in multisig wallets with geographically distributed
keys as the safest way forward.

Great work!

GREAT NEWS!

As a proof of our devotement for SafeCapital project, please find bellow a spoiler for the next step that this team will implement.

Maybe the marketing campaigns were loud, but from their computers, in quiet, the dev team invested huge resources in developing processes.

We’ve been advised by one of the best cybersecurity experts and in the same time we’ve contracted experienced blockchain developers.

The result     -        SafeCapital Exchange !   :DIAGRAMS: :DIAGRAMS: :DIAGRAMS:

This will be built to the highest standards using military-grade security and blazing-fast transaction speeds.

In terms of security, SafeCapital exchange will compete with the biggest names out of this industry.

We are very excited that our team managed to be ahead of the roadmap, having this milestone done earlier that we’ve been expected.

Even that in the roadmap, we estimated that we will touch this phase only in the 3rd quarter of 2020, we managed to advance the project with few months.

We have prepared some screenshots so you can take a peek inside our dev’s work. Soon we will announce the alpha version, so be ready for something even bigger.

With the new investments we anticipate, our liquidity will increase, so we will be able to fund the project even more.

SafeCapital Exchange
going from a total valuation of less than million dollars nearly $1 trillion in 2018
own exchange which picks up where others have left of. Gone are the days of slow
connections, missed trades, and security breaches amounting to billions of dollars
stolen or lost.
However, while speed is important, SafeCapital Exchange's true innovation lies in
Crucially, we keep 96% of all exchange funds in cold storage. The vast majority of

Great work!

I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

GREAT NEWS!

SafeCapital Exchange
stolen or lost.

Great work!

I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

SafeCapital                                                                                                      
Unstoppable financial power at the speed of you

Hello SafeCapital Community,

The first important milestone of the project has been achieved!
As a proof of our devotement for SafeCapital project, please find bellow a spoiler for the next step that this team will implement. In the last period we have changed a lot of processes at the operational level and in the same time we have invested huge resources in developing processes. We have been advised by one of the best cybersecurity experts and in the same time we have contracted experienced blockchain developers.
The result - SafeCapital Exchange!
This will be built to the highest standards using military-grade security and blazing-fast transaction speeds. In terms of security, SafeCapital exchange will compete with the biggest names out of this industry.
We are very excited that our team managed to be ahead of the roadmap, having this milestone done earlier that it was initially planned. Even that in the roadmap we estimated that we will achieve this phase of the project only in the 3rd quarter of 2020, we managed to advance the project with few months.
Together with the new investments we anticipate that our liquidity will increase, so we will be able to finance the project even more.
We have prepared some screenshots so you can take a peek inside our dev’s work. Soon we will announce the alpha version and we will keep the frequency of at least one monthly development update.
BIG Project – Huge Investment – Humongous expectations
Activity: 32
Did you know that SCAP has NO ICO IEO, made a swap, also in 2020 runs a coins burning program? A lot of coins were used!
See circulating supply here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/safecapital

The first 210 block rewards are 4715 coins
210*4715=990.150
10% premine....No published team....
I wouldn't invest any money in it!

Is this your reaction? It's ridiculous what you do here!!

GREAT NEWS!

GREAT NEWS!

SafeCapital Exchange
stolen or lost.
Activity: 22

GREAT NEWS!

Did you know that SCAP has NO ICO IEO, made a swap, also in 2020 runs a coins burning program? A lot of coins were used!
See circulating supply here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/safecapital

210*4715=990.150
Activity: 32
210*4715=990.150
There are only 2 BTC for sale! It's crazy!!! SCAP at $ 10 is coming SOOOOOOOOON

I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

This is really amazing. People that lost a lot of money in this business find the way to recover the loses. I really admire this kind of people that never gives up. they are looking all the time for new opportunities. This time, i can bet all my money, that they found the perfect solution. SCAP rocks
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

This is really amazing. People that lost a lot of money in this business find the way to recover the loses. I really admire this kind of people that never gives up. they are looking all the time for new opportunities. This time, i can bet all my money, that they found the perfect solution. SCAP rocks
You have all info including ROI: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SCAP/

In one year 50$ as BNB coin

Price of SCAP can be easily 10$ in one month! Total Supply now is 1.060.000 coins and max coins is 10.100.000 SCAP! 10% from max supply are available! Circulating Supply is even less!

I will buy one more MN when i will see a development progress!

Was also 4th wallet upgrade in 2 months

Hello @everyone ,

New Update!!! - SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5

SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.

v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.

Update link: https://github.com/SafeCapital/scap-coin/releases/latest

Everyone who owns SCAP must upgrade his wallet

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
This team rocks, and who will have patience will win...
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 

I have also a MN. I will invest in a new one... at least now the price is a low level... why to wait?

The ROI of this coin is just perfect...  60 days...
SCAP to Moon

Price of SCAP can be easily 10$ in one month! Total Supply now is 1.060.000 coins and max coins is 10.100.000 SCAP! 10% from max supply are available! Circulating Supply is even less!

Hello @everyone ,

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 

The dev team just finished the first burning program. It is interesting that they are burning their money... that means that they are purchasing the value of this coin. Well done, guys!
SCAP to Moon

Hello @everyone ,

Hello @everyone ,

I have also a MN. I will invest in a new one... at least now the price is a low level... why to wait?

The ROI of this coin is just perfect...  60 days...

Hello @everyone ,

Hello @everyone ,

Hello @everyone ,

Pages:
Jump to: