Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 3. (Read 6093 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I will buy one more MN when i will see a development progress!

Was also 4th wallet upgrade in 2 months

Hello @everyone ,

New Update!!! - SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5

SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.

v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Saturday, February 8, 2020 17:00:00 PM GMT

Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.

Update link: https://github.com/SafeCapital/scap-coin/releases/latest

Everyone who owns SCAP must upgrade his wallet

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
This team rocks, and who will have patience will win...
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 
Activity: 21

Hello @everyone ,

SafeCapital Core Wallet v1.0.0.5 is a mandatory update for all users as it contains rules that will not be compatible with previous versions.

As this is a mandatory update, any wallets and masternodes that have not upgraded to v1.0.0.5 by the deadline will be disconnected from the network.

v1.0.0.5 introduces the superblock with 200 SCAP reward and change the period when the reward is modified.

Update enforcement is currently scheduled to go into effect at the following time:

Masternodes will need to be restarted once both the masternode daemon and the controller wallet have been upgraded.

As i told earlier.This team rocks and they will develop the projects to the highest standards.
Me, personally i put all my trust in it, because i know it will be state of the art

Guys, there are a lot of persons that won a lot of money with SINS and already broke even with SCAP.
Don't read all the FUD... just read all about this project... read about it's unique idea... read about security

I recommend to everybody to read the white paper, and in the same time to follow what they promised and what they realized.
you will see that this project is gonna be what the dev team announced during time.
We have to understand that they have to be supported by a strong and involved community 

Hello @everyone ,

Hello @everyone ,

I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!

Another thing SCAP has a UNIQUE function in the Maternode world! The collateral is locked on blockchain for one year, so the value will stay in the system! is Is the first team how achieve this
         I have a masternode at safecapital - scap! Has a very active team! We are looking forward to project development as promised! I think it's a promising project with a bright future!
SCAP project have only 2 and half months old and a very low supply! Is a baby project!
         I saw a lot of frustrated people who invested without looking at the project development or details and then they cry when the price fell down but they do not even know how much coins are in the market!
         I personally invested 40 eth about a year and half ago  in sprk and now the coins can't sell because it's 0 market! Also i invested in DIM coin about 11 BTC i have 3 million tokens left in my portfolio and i sold about 9 million with 1 btc, 10 btc minus!
         Nobody assumes responsibility, only the team is to blame! This is bullshit! When you are dealing with crypto you must take responsibility for your actions! When you win X10 you are a
f ... king great trader, when you invest 10 btc and get 1btc back the team  of the project are guilty because you lose money or Satoshi Nakamoto is to blame because  BTC is going down

Grow up kids!!!
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
More 200K users : https://t.me/CoinexchangeWhalesTradingGroup

Crypto Trading Whales, [21.01.20 22:00]
There are many good coins on CREX24

The coin we picked today is :   ( S ) ( C ) ( A ) (P)
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
As I understand it - the more you reduce the price of the coins because of the lamentations, the better will buy all your coins right people for nothing, as it was in 2013-14 for example with ether and other even older coins, then the price will inflate again and you'll buy them at a great price along with fooled the crowd is an endless process...
 Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
IF YOU ARE A HOLDER, SELL ALL YOUR SCRAP COIN UNTIL IT HAS VALUE ON IT.

I've been banned after almost a year on their SINS discord (i was active helping people with technical problems) for few normal questions .... just stay away. i lost to much money on SINS invest in something else PLEASE!!!!

Yeah, they did it to me too, helping people on their channel, but when we ask a critical question about their project they've banned me without any prior notice.. STAY AWAY TO THIS PROJECT!!
Activity: 20

I've been banned after almost a year on their SINS discord (i was active helping people with technical problems) for few normal questions .... just stay away. i lost to much money on SINS invest in something else PLEASE!!!!
Activity: 50
Merit: 2

Large SCAM from the SINS Team Be careful before investing in this project!
In 61 pages of this thread, I investigate and found out that these newbie accounts randomly posting a tailored, fabricated and copy paste comment in this thread.

here they are:

@royalwork
@Alaa
@Doublescripts
@KarenW102
@xsebax
@Areuinsane
@Diamond digger
@ewapocztowska
@ltcdice
@Areuinsane

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT!!
this coin pissed me off when i saw this ANN that most of the comment are tailored by few paid newbie account, and all of the comments are fabricated. There is no sense at all! So if you hold this CRAP, sell it all at least you recover the portion of your investment from this!

They already KICKED me in Discord because I just only TELLING THE TRUTH! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM!!
Activity: 20
My God, all those pages are filled with bullshit from hired spammers   Cheesy This coin is a pure SCAM  Grin Just like their previous one SINS (Safeinsure)... They ban every peoples who dare to ask, why they are not keep to their own roadmap  Grin
Pure SCAM, do not fall into this!
Activity: 140
it seems to me that with the participation of the blockchain, this ecosystem will quickly gain new participants, because the platform for unhindered decentralized financing opens fantastic horizons. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is. The same applies to investments: to miss the opportunity to invest traditionally here is a mistake. And products that can be used both individually and together increase the possibility of enrichment due to profitable tools.
Activity: 112
it seems to me that with the participation of the blockchain, this ecosystem will quickly gain new participants, because the platform for unhindered decentralized financing opens fantastic horizons. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: