Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 35. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
friends, you surprised me, to be honest. I did not know that each user will now be able to receive passive income. I thought it was almost impossible to find a platform with this type of profit. But if this is now possible, I would like to know more about it. And how big will the bonuses and rewards be?
Activity: 112
I believe that this project will be promising, but I do not quite understand what its mission is. Is this an ordinary investment platform or does SafeCapital have any specific products that will be useful not only to ordinary users?
this is not just an investment platform. The developers of this project will give the opportunity to participate in it to absolutely any user who wants to receive, for example, passive income. By the way, how to get it?
Activity: 112
I believe that this project will be promising, but I do not quite understand what its mission is. Is this an ordinary investment platform or does SafeCapital have any specific products that will be useful not only to ordinary users?
Activity: 238
friends, I hope that the developers will finalize all the products on time. I would like to launch all applications and platforms as quickly as possible in order to evaluate and take advantage of all the available features of the SafeCapital ecosystem. by the way, the final launch of the platform itself is planned for the first quarter of 2021, judging by the roadmap. Therefore, I look forward to it!
by the way, pay attention to instant exchange: there are a lot of them in different projects, but there are not many really high-quality and fast ones. For example, SafeCapital Shift allows you to automatically make an exchange in accordance with the highest rates that are possible on the market.
yes, this is the easiest exchange in the world with favorable conditions. Just a couple of clicks - and you exchange your digital resource for the one you need. In addition, you do not have to compete with other users for orders.
it is very convenient, because time is now the most valuable resource. And here, time is significantly saved due to quick operations, and even if you want to get an exchange quickly, you do not have to wait several days to do this.
Activity: 154
by the way, pay attention to instant exchange: there are a lot of them in different projects, but there are not many really high-quality and fast ones. For example, SafeCapital Shift allows you to automatically make an exchange in accordance with the highest rates that are possible on the market.
yes, this is the easiest exchange in the world with favorable conditions. Just a couple of clicks - and you exchange your digital resource for the one you need. In addition, you do not have to compete with other users for orders.
Activity: 140
I suppose that you should not miss such opportunities. This is especially true for complex investments, which only expand the circle of their target audience. And the remaining products of the SafeCapital ecosystem will help to carry out all operations much faster.
in addition, cryptocurrency and traditional assets in some respects complement each other. This is said even by the developers themselves. Therefore, it is worth keeping them together, they may well coexist together.
I suppose that you should not miss such opportunities. This is especially true for complex investments, which only expand the circle of their target audience. And the remaining products of the SafeCapital ecosystem will help to carry out all operations much faster.
but how can the Autopilot fund facilitate participation in mutual and index funds? In theory, I know how this process happens: you need to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then give him permission to manage your products. I do not quite understand how this will happen in Autopilot.
everything is simple here. Firstly, you can independently set up this fund based on your investments, and secondly, you can create rules based on which Autopilot can even hedge your portfolio. Agree that this is convenient.
I completely agree with you. In addition, the Autopilot can automatically redistribute your funds, if necessary at a particular time. I think this is also an important advantage, especially if the price of assets changes every minute.
but how can the Autopilot fund facilitate participation in mutual and index funds? In theory, I know how this process happens: you need to purchase investment products from the fund manager, and then give him permission to manage your products. I do not quite understand how this will happen in Autopilot.
everything is simple here. Firstly, you can independently set up this fund based on your investments, and secondly, you can create rules based on which Autopilot can even hedge your portfolio. Agree that this is convenient.
you know, I would also prefer to receive funding from the crowd, because the crowd provides more favorable conditions and low rates. And getting a loan from a bank is sometimes almost impossible: these are high rates, tight deadlines and other details. Therefore, the crowdfundr platform will be very useful for users.
each of SafeCapital products will be extremely useful for each of the users, especially for the category for which some financial instruments are becoming available only now.
I personally paid particular attention to the Autopilot fund, which makes index and mutual funds available to retail investors. This is an easy-to-use fund that allows you to customize your investment the way you want it. It is very convenient, in my opinion.
you know, I would also prefer to receive funding from the crowd, because the crowd provides more favorable conditions and low rates. And getting a loan from a bank is sometimes almost impossible: these are high rates, tight deadlines and other details. Therefore, the crowdfundr platform will be very useful for users.
each of SafeCapital products will be extremely useful for each of the users, especially for the category for which some financial instruments are becoming available only now.
friends, I am now interested in one of the products that make up the SafeCapital ecosystem. it is a platform for people, as the developers themselves called it: Crowdfundr. What is it like? Judging by the name, this is a platform related to the issuance of funds by the crowd, but I'm not sure about that.
that's right, it really is a platform for people. It will be useful for those enterprises that are looking for financing, but for certain reasons cannot or do not want to get it from the bank. I agree that it is much easier to get microfinance from people.
friends, I am now interested in one of the products that make up the SafeCapital ecosystem. it is a platform for people, as the developers themselves called it: Crowdfundr. What is it like? Judging by the name, this is a platform related to the issuance of funds by the crowd, but I'm not sure about that.
blockchain work is really very important. In addition, it is worth noting that it also benefits, being a fast network on the exchange that exchanges and trades shares or other financial products. This is a record high number of connections simultaneously with transactions.
this is a really important point. Now that every user can become part of the SafeCapital community, imagine how much the flow will increase on the exchange. For smooth operation, the exchange must be of high quality and use better technology development standards.
I think that the simultaneous implementation of 10,000 transactions and 10,000 connections indicate the absolute and exceptional quality of the exchange. Yes, when developing, only the best quality standards were really used. And this applies not only to the exchange, but also to all other SafeCapital products.
blockchain work is really very important. In addition, it is worth noting that it also benefits, being a fast network on the exchange that exchanges and trades shares or other financial products. This is a record high number of connections simultaneously with transactions.
this is a really important point. Now that every user can become part of the SafeCapital community, imagine how much the flow will increase on the exchange. For smooth operation, the exchange must be of high quality and use better technology development standards.
Pages:
Jump to: