Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 37. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
but now SafeCapital gives this opportunity. By the way, returning to the question of exchanges, it is the exchange that meets high standards and facilitates traditional investment. In addition, do not forget about the online store, where you can purchase and store precious metals.
by the way, about the same situation with venture investments: they have certain conditions, which are in partnership between you. It is if you are a partner that you can participate in the early stages of financing a startup. It turns out that the whole thing again is the lack of opportunities for retail investment.
but now SafeCapital gives this opportunity. By the way, returning to the question of exchanges, it is the exchange that meets high standards and facilitates traditional investment. In addition, do not forget about the online store, where you can purchase and store precious metals.
Activity: 196
you know guys, I understand the benefits that exchanges and other ecosystem products have in themselves. I also understand the mission - this is an opportunity to participate in trading for anyone, using the stock of available funds, even if this stock is small. But what problems does the project team solve? And are they even available?
yes, there really are problems, I can even tell this on my example of knowledge about investing. For example, traditional investment is, in fact, a difficult battle, because you need a large enough amount of funds to not only interact with brokers, but also to purchase shares, and they are not cheap.
I completely agree with this, especially when it comes to companies such as Berkshire Hathaway, and their shares cost up to several thousand dollars, and you will have to purchase the entire share: a partial purchase in such companies is not provided.
Activity: 168
you know guys, I understand the benefits that exchanges and other ecosystem products have in themselves. I also understand the mission - this is an opportunity to participate in trading for anyone, using the stock of available funds, even if this stock is small. But what problems does the project team solve? And are they even available?
yes, there really are problems, I can even tell this on my example of knowledge about investing. For example, traditional investment is, in fact, a difficult battle, because you need a large enough amount of funds to not only interact with brokers, but also to purchase shares, and they are not cheap.
let me tell you about this wonderful product. Yes, Runway IEO is indeed part of the ecosystem. This is a platform for people who exposes the best projects to participate in crowdfunding. The big advantage of this is that projects are traded on an exchange with a high level of liquidity.
it is very interesting. But I heard that IEO projects are no longer so popular, and even initially they opened with some silence. The same goes for ICO. What happened during this time?
as I understood from the white paper, the developers completely restructured all the functionality of IEO. We can assume that now there is a certain set of requirements for investors and projects so that they get on the Runway platform. Yes, there are requirements, but only for projects.
let me tell you about this wonderful product. Yes, Runway IEO is indeed part of the ecosystem. This is a platform for people who exposes the best projects to participate in crowdfunding. The big advantage of this is that projects are traded on an exchange with a high level of liquidity.
it is very interesting. But I heard that IEO projects are no longer so popular, and even initially they opened with some silence. The same goes for ICO. What happened during this time?
what exactly are the exchanges that are part of SafeCapital? will it be a simple tool for trading or a full-fledged exchange that will meet high quality standards.
you hit the point. It will be a simple tool for trading and exchange, as well as a complete platform with fast transactions, instant connections and a great opportunity to interact with projects from the Runway IEO platform.
I do not know anything about the Runway IEO platform. What opportunities does it give? What projects can participate in it7 why is it needed at all and is it part of the SafeCapital ecosystem? I have a lot of questions, because IEO did not appear on the Runway ecosystem product list.
what exactly are the exchanges that are part of SafeCapital? will it be a simple tool for trading or a full-fledged exchange that will meet high quality standards.
you hit the point. It will be a simple tool for trading and exchange, as well as a complete platform with fast transactions, instant connections and a great opportunity to interact with projects from the Runway IEO platform.
I believe that the creation of the SafeCapital ecosystem is more than a sure step towards the development of the topic of investment and finance. Since the interaction of people with financial products is more than obvious, the question arises that it is necessary to make this interaction a little easier and more efficient.
I think that this is why the developers created SafeCapital. I can’t say yet that I have all the information about the project, but I’m sure that this will best affect the financial sector in the future. Let's discuss exchanges, they are most interesting to me.
I believe that the creation of the SafeCapital ecosystem is more than a sure step towards the development of the topic of investment and finance. Since the interaction of people with financial products is more than obvious, the question arises that it is necessary to make this interaction a little easier and more efficient.
with regard to the composition, this is not just a project, but an entire ecosystem, which includes many products: 2 exchanges, an online store with a ready-made warehouse, applications for trading in index and mutual funds. And these are really cool products.
I completely agree with you. Please note that the online store with a ready-made warehouse allows you to store purchased goods directly in these warehouses, so you can no longer worry about the fact that your gold, silver or platinum will be stolen.
well, this is very tempting. I thought that these warehouses were not intended for storing users' goods, but now it turns out that suppliers take care of them and provide all the conditions not only for purchasing, but also for storing goods.
with regard to the composition, this is not just a project, but an entire ecosystem, which includes many products: 2 exchanges, an online store with a ready-made warehouse, applications for trading in index and mutual funds. And these are really cool products.
I completely agree with you. Please note that the online store with a ready-made warehouse allows you to store purchased goods directly in these warehouses, so you can no longer worry about the fact that your gold, silver or platinum will be stolen.
you know, I heard that since the creation of bitcoin there has not been a single retail cryptocurrency that could be hoped for. As I understand it, SCAP is now the same cryptocurrency. In addition, there is a blockchain that allows you to trade without problems.
yes, probably this is true. This is the reason why there is no need to distribute cryptocurrency: there is no single and reliable coin. But with an improved blockchain, you can trade here and now without difficulty.
not only to trade, but also to sacrifice to those in need and to be sure that these funds will go away as intended. But more on that later. Now I'm interested in the functioning of the project as a whole, as well as its features and composition.
you know, I heard that since the creation of bitcoin there has not been a single retail cryptocurrency that could be hoped for. As I understand it, SCAP is now the same cryptocurrency. In addition, there is a blockchain that allows you to trade without problems.
yes, probably this is true. This is the reason why there is no need to distribute cryptocurrency: there is no single and reliable coin. But with an improved blockchain, you can trade here and now without difficulty.
friends, the blockchain has significant properties and every year it gets better and better. Its many years of development has a good effect on new projects. For example, you can take SafeCapital. Do you think it is promising enough?
personally, it seems to me that just at the expense of the SafeCapital blockchain will be the leading project in the field of finance and investment. Just think, traditional investment will now be tough for absolutely everyone!
I did not know about it. Honestly, I am not very versed in this topic, but I know that not everyone can invest. I think that this depends not only on the nature of the character, but also on the amount of funds that you possess.
I think it is. But the main goal of the developers and the mission of SafeCapital is to make it possible for anyone to invest and donate to those in need using internal SCAP tokens. I think that SCAP is the same retail cryptocurrency that will be useful for each circle of users.
Pages:
Jump to: