Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 31. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
you know, I also heard that a cold storage, although to some extent simpler than hot, but more reliable. Most of the funds were stolen precisely from hot wallets, so the developers made the right choice in favor of cold wallets, also adding additional functions to them.
I do not know about additional functions, tell us about it. Can we assume that they simply increase the level of security even more, or is it just a standard storage that is more expensive to increase the level of security? Although it seems to me that the developers preferred the first option.
Activity: 168
you know, I also heard that a cold storage, although to some extent simpler than hot, but more reliable. Most of the funds were stolen precisely from hot wallets, so the developers made the right choice in favor of cold wallets, also adding additional functions to them.
friends, I suggest returning to this later. We did not discuss all the characteristics of the exchange. What can you say about security and asset storage? I know that there are different types of storages, each of which can be useful to a different degree. What is used here?
I personally am of the opinion that the most popular and reliable is cold storage. It is safe for the reason that it is from a cold storage facility that funds, as a rule, cannot be transferred into the wrong hands and a cold wallet cannot be cracked.
Activity: 196
friends, I suggest returning to this later. We did not discuss all the characteristics of the exchange. What can you say about security and asset storage? I know that there are different types of storages, each of which can be useful to a different degree. What is used here?
friends, what really impressed me was SafeCapital's composition: there are as many as 8 modular products that can be used both individually and in combination with your needs. Moreover, you can make completely different investments, including the most complex and inaccessible ones, about which we spoke above.
yes. Despite the fact that before investment products and secrets of their effectiveness were kept secret, now, with the advent of SafeCapital, everything will change. I think that each of these products deserves a separate discussion. I am especially interested in products for complex types of investment.
for me, not only traditional and venture investments, but also mutual and index funds are considered the most difficult. But I think that we will get to this. By the way, did you think about whether it is possible to get passive income here? I know it's hard to find such a platform - but can SafeCapital developers take care of that too?
friends, what really impressed me was SafeCapital's composition: there are as many as 8 modular products that can be used both individually and in combination with your needs. Moreover, you can make completely different investments, including the most complex and inaccessible ones, about which we spoke above.
yes. Despite the fact that before investment products and secrets of their effectiveness were kept secret, now, with the advent of SafeCapital, everything will change. I think that each of these products deserves a separate discussion. I am especially interested in products for complex types of investment.
friends, it’s worth adding about intermediaries who are present at the conclusion of transactions with venture investments, the purchase of shares of traditional companies and other transactions. Here there is a lack of the ability to automate the process so as to rid this circuit of an extra link.
the problem of having intermediaries will be solved using the blockchain. In addition to the fact that the process will be automated, there will be no need to pay for the services of these intermediaries, which, I believe, will save investors a lot of money. Well and the main thing is the speed of transactions. But it already depends on the quality of the exchange.
both exchanges in this ecosystem allow this. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is an exchange that makes over a million unique connections at the same time. And its speed is also high - it carries out up to 10,000 transactions per second. I believe that such characteristics should be impressive.
such are impressive. I repeat that the mediation problem was solved with the help of the blockchain, and this or that exchange takes on the remaining functions, depending on your investment needs. This ecosystem is the best solution for financial transactions.
friends, it’s worth adding about intermediaries who are present at the conclusion of transactions with venture investments, the purchase of shares of traditional companies and other transactions. Here there is a lack of the ability to automate the process so as to rid this circuit of an extra link.
the problem of having intermediaries will be solved using the blockchain. In addition to the fact that the process will be automated, there will be no need to pay for the services of these intermediaries, which, I believe, will save investors a lot of money. Well and the main thing is the speed of transactions. But it already depends on the quality of the exchange.
both exchanges in this ecosystem allow this. For example, SafeCapital Exchange is an exchange that makes over a million unique connections at the same time. And its speed is also high - it carries out up to 10,000 transactions per second. I believe that such characteristics should be impressive.
let me tell you about it. You see, this is a really difficult battle, the developers are not exaggerating at all. In addition, the main problem that extends to the market as a whole, it seems to me, is the division into classes of investors of the haves and have-nots.
this is news to me, to be honest. In addition to traditional investments, there are also other products that are available to that class of investors, which are considered in your understanding as "poor." For example, this is venture capital investment. Am I not right in my thoughts?
here you are absolutely wrong. By the way, on the example of venture investments, the situation of separation into classes is most clearly expressed. First, you need to become a partner in a large organization in order to be able to participate in the early rounds of startup financing. This already sets you apart from wealthy investors.
I completely agree with the previous commentator. In addition, if you are not a partner in a venture company, you can skip the formation of the following large companies (Facebook, Airbnb). Now pay attention to this difference: the lack of funds for retail investment complements the picture of inequality between investors.
let me tell you about it. You see, this is a really difficult battle, the developers are not exaggerating at all. In addition, the main problem that extends to the market as a whole, it seems to me, is the division into classes of investors of the haves and have-nots.
this is news to me, to be honest. In addition to traditional investments, there are also other products that are available to that class of investors, which are considered in your understanding as "poor." For example, this is venture capital investment. Am I not right in my thoughts?
here you are absolutely wrong. By the way, on the example of venture investments, the situation of separation into classes is most clearly expressed. First, you need to become a partner in a large organization in order to be able to participate in the early rounds of startup financing. This already sets you apart from wealthy investors.
with regard to ICOs, the doubts about them are connected with the fact that they are not backed up by anything and are not as protected projects as IEO are. The developers have chosen the absolutely right products and provide their participants with only secure investment offers.
yes, that's cool. You know, I would like to discuss the situation regarding traditional investing. I don’t quite understand why it is somewhat complicated for some reasons: besides the fact that not everyone has extra money to buy expensive stocks and interact with brokers, there are probably other reasons. Tell me about it.
with regard to ICOs, the doubts about them are connected with the fact that they are not backed up by anything and are not as protected projects as IEO are. The developers have chosen the absolutely right products and provide their participants with only secure investment offers.
by the way, I have already familiarized myself with these useful products, and they really greatly facilitate both the trading process and the interaction of users with each other. Simply put, all of these platforms are for people.
I completely agree with this. For example, Runway IEO Platform is a platform for initial stock offers that investors trust. It not only provides an opportunity to combine efforts, but also put some of the projects on crowdfunding.
in order to set up a project for crowdfunding, you must surely study it completely, carefully check that as a result only the best projects are on the platform. Do you agree with me about this?
yes, it is. Please note that there are some similarities between IEO and ICO, although there have been some doubts in the latter. It seems to me that it is IEO that will be effective, as they provide an opportunity to combine efforts with innovative projects and experienced investors.
by the way, I have already familiarized myself with these useful products, and they really greatly facilitate both the trading process and the interaction of users with each other. Simply put, all of these platforms are for people.
I completely agree with this. For example, Runway IEO Platform is a platform for initial stock offers that investors trust. It not only provides an opportunity to combine efforts, but also put some of the projects on crowdfunding.
in order to set up a project for crowdfunding, you must surely study it completely, carefully check that as a result only the best projects are on the platform. Do you agree with me about this?
Pages:
Jump to: