Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 36. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I would say that the whole point is what donations go to. Of course, anyone can be a charitable organization. Leaking funds in other hands is possible. It is impossible during the transfer of funds to put them on the wrong track: all operations are visible to users and recorded.
Activity: 196
friends, you should familiarize yourself with the roadmap. The project team plans to bring SafeCapital to the top five largest world exchanges. This grand event is expected at the end of 2021, after the final releases of all trading tools and platforms.
that's great. You know, I would like to discuss another very important point regarding charity. Now that the project really has the necessary resources for conducting financial operations, is it possible to take control of charitable donations?
yes, of course. SafeCapital developers are designing a donation application that will go directly to those in need. Firstly, the participation of the blockchain in these operations will completely eliminate the possibility of leaking funds in the wrong hands, and secondly, the principle of this application is to deliver funds directly to those in need, this is even the most important.
I agree. It is great that now I don’t have to think about the fact that my funds, instead of donating, could go to another industry and other people. I knew that the blockchain fixes everything, but I did not think that this distributed registry is so transparent that it excludes the possibility of transferring funds to third parties.
Activity: 238
friends, you should familiarize yourself with the roadmap. The project team plans to bring SafeCapital to the top five largest world exchanges. This grand event is expected at the end of 2021, after the final releases of all trading tools and platforms.
that's great. You know, I would like to discuss another very important point regarding charity. Now that the project really has the necessary resources for conducting financial operations, is it possible to take control of charitable donations?
yes, of course. SafeCapital developers are designing a donation application that will go directly to those in need. Firstly, the participation of the blockchain in these operations will completely eliminate the possibility of leaking funds in the wrong hands, and secondly, the principle of this application is to deliver funds directly to those in need, this is even the most important.
Activity: 140
of course, I am very pleased that the financial industry is now in reliable blockchain networks, but tell me if SafeCapital will be available on any world exchanges at least in the long term? It seems to me that this would be the logical conclusion of all his developments and the work of developers.
yes, by the way, this interests me too. And you are absolutely right about the logical completion of the development, because SafeCapital, after entering the world exchange, would become more recognizable and acquire authority of a completely different level.
Activity: 154
of course, I am very pleased that the financial industry is now in reliable blockchain networks, but tell me if SafeCapital will be available on any world exchanges at least in the long term? It seems to me that this would be the logical conclusion of all his developments and the work of developers.
I would like to note, friends, the devotion of developers to the blockchain. In fact, in recent years he has gained quite significant authority. In any system, he stands guard over transparency, honesty, and phenomenal speed.
I believe that the participation of the blockchain in such a field is especially important, since the circle of users here will expand due to the novelty of the project and its future prospects. In addition, now absolutely everyone will be able to join the investment here.
I thought this problem has not yet been resolved. Traditional investment, mutual and index funds, venture capital investments ... all this is quite expensive for those who do not have a decent amount of capital. Will now really only need a smartphone and an Internet connection?
it is absolutely true, it will be so. The SafeCapital ecosystem has a sufficient number of applications and products that will give you the opportunity to get acquainted with those financial instruments that were previously not available to the average user.
I would like to note, friends, the devotion of developers to the blockchain. In fact, in recent years he has gained quite significant authority. In any system, he stands guard over transparency, honesty, and phenomenal speed.
I believe that the participation of the blockchain in such a field is especially important, since the circle of users here will expand due to the novelty of the project and its future prospects. In addition, now absolutely everyone will be able to join the investment here.
I thought this problem has not yet been resolved. Traditional investment, mutual and index funds, venture capital investments ... all this is quite expensive for those who do not have a decent amount of capital. Will now really only need a smartphone and an Internet connection?
Activity: 140
good day to all, friends! I just recently read about this project that it is quite promising, especially since it is a financial industry where you need to be extremely careful and monitor your funds.
I completely agree with you. The only thing I do not know is the further plans of the developers. You must definitely see the roadmap. I would like this project to become a leading one in finance and investment. I suggest that I am not the only one to hold such an opinion.
good day to all, friends! I just recently read about this project that it is quite promising, especially since it is a financial industry where you need to be extremely careful and monitor your funds.
I believe that our future lies with decentralized systems that are not only easy to use, but also safe, transparent and honest: all operations are recorded in a distributed registry, and each user has a history of the form, and changing or deleting the operation is simple impossible.
it is absolutely true. And SafeCapital is not only a decentralized, but also a financial ecosystem (DeFi), which is created on the basis of the blockchain. The vision of developers is to make these dreams of participating in investing absolutely every person a reality. And it seems to me that they will succeed.
yes, I think so too. If you have such powerful tools, it will be really simple, especially if each of these tools performs its specific functions, while simplifying and speeding up the current process. It seems to me that is very more than important for each user.
Activity: 112
I believe that our future lies with decentralized systems that are not only easy to use, but also safe, transparent and honest: all operations are recorded in a distributed registry, and each user has a history of the form, and changing or deleting the operation is simple impossible.
it is absolutely true. And SafeCapital is not only a decentralized, but also a financial ecosystem (DeFi), which is created on the basis of the blockchain. The vision of developers is to make these dreams of participating in investing absolutely every person a reality. And it seems to me that they will succeed.
I believe that not all users value cryptocurrency. In most cases, this is a misunderstood tool that should be studied in its entirety and then used as much as possible. Cool
which is probably why the purpose of SafeCapital is to demonstrate that cryptocurrencies need to correctly understand, evaluate and use all the features of the blockchain, for example, as well as interact with these tools as easily as with email.
Activity: 168
I believe that not all users value cryptocurrency. In most cases, this is a misunderstood tool that should be studied in its entirety and then used as much as possible. Cool
I would also add that to be deprived of the pleasure of venture capital means the inability to participate in the next Airbnb or Facebook. As we all understand, these are authoritative organizations that will have nothing to do with us.
but now SafeCapital gives this opportunity. By the way, returning to the question of exchanges, it is the exchange that meets high standards and facilitates traditional investment. In addition, do not forget about the online store, where you can purchase and store precious metals.
by the way, about the same situation with venture investments: they have certain conditions, which are in partnership between you. It is if you are a partner that you can participate in the early stages of financing a startup. It turns out that the whole thing again is the lack of opportunities for retail investment.
I believe that it is the lack of retail investment that creates a huge difference between those who have more funds and those who have fewer. Accordingly, this is an interclass difference, which probably does not allow any circle of investors to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: