Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 32. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
by the way, I have already familiarized myself with these useful products, and they really greatly facilitate both the trading process and the interaction of users with each other. Simply put, all of these platforms are for people.
Activity: 196
guys, I still don’t understand the reason why the developers decided to change the familiar and established SafeCapital concept and even allow those with a small amount of funds to participate in the project? Do they really want to expand the target audience in order to add the circle of users who do not believe in cryptocurrency?
in fact, everything is simple: this access makes the SafeCapital platform a reality for everyone, and traditional financial products are still available only for experienced and wealthy investors who are able to purchase expensive shares and pay high commissions.
that's great. It turns out that here the latest achievements and developments of the blockchain over several years are combined, plus innovative technologies that make it easier to trade. Well, we can safely say that the developers have practically done the impossible!
that's right. In addition, the result is important - this is an entire ecosystem that has several useful products, each of which will be useful in trade: these are exchanges, the IEO platform, an online store, and even an investment fund in which you can program yourself!
Activity: 168
guys, I still don’t understand the reason why the developers decided to change the familiar and established SafeCapital concept and even allow those with a small amount of funds to participate in the project? Do they really want to expand the target audience in order to add the circle of users who do not believe in cryptocurrency?
in fact, everything is simple: this access makes the SafeCapital platform a reality for everyone, and traditional financial products are still available only for experienced and wealthy investors who are able to purchase expensive shares and pay high commissions.
that's great. It turns out that here the latest achievements and developments of the blockchain over several years are combined, plus innovative technologies that make it easier to trade. Well, we can safely say that the developers have practically done the impossible!
Activity: 168
you know, the blockchain will really bring enormous benefits in the development of SafeCapital specifically: thanks to its decentralization, it will now not be possible to divert funds to the other side or change the process of their movement, since the distributed registry records every operation.
what is the access to all financial and investment products for each user? It always seemed to me that this was not so easy. This is especially true, for example, traditional investment. It turns out that the concept has changed precisely in this project.
yes, the mission of the developers is to allow each user to participate in financial processes, and for this it is not necessary to have a stationary PC, even a smartphone and Internet access are enough. Now I see the development of this project and its potential.
yes, I see it too. It turns out that the SCAP coin will be the same reliable cryptocurrency with which its mass introduction into everyday use is not necessary? As I understand it, this was the main problem of the cryptocurrency market: the lack of that very reliable and really needed coin.
I believe that this will be the impetus for destroying people's ideas about cryptocurrency: many people imagine it as not quite the right tool. And not everyone knows what benefits it can bring to every area, just like blockchain. Therefore, the creation of SafeCapital will affect the cryptocurrency market in the best way possible.
what is the access to all financial and investment products for each user? It always seemed to me that this was not so easy. This is especially true, for example, traditional investment. It turns out that the concept has changed precisely in this project.
yes, the mission of the developers is to allow each user to participate in financial processes, and for this it is not necessary to have a stationary PC, even a smartphone and Internet access are enough. Now I see the development of this project and its potential.
yes, I see it too. It turns out that the SCAP coin will be the same reliable cryptocurrency with which its mass introduction into everyday use is not necessary? As I understand it, this was the main problem of the cryptocurrency market: the lack of that very reliable and really needed coin.
friends, I am here relatively recently. Tell me what this project is all about. Can it be called promising? Honestly, there are so many of them on the cryptocurrency market that it can be difficult to figure out which one will really be useful.
you know, I've heard about this project more than once. It seems to me that he should make a revolution, because in the financial and investment industry there has not been such a breakthrough so that all investment products are available for each level of users. What do you say about this? Do you know anything about this ecosystem?
I guess that this ecosystem is built on the basis of a blockchain network, which, in turn, is decentralized, transparent and has a number of significant advantages. Therefore, the developers have created a fairly powerful solution in view of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I completely agree with you. You can even say much more: this ecosystem will make users' decentralization dreams come true. Moreover, this reality will be aimed only at developing the concept further.
friends, I am here relatively recently. Tell me what this project is all about. Can it be called promising? Honestly, there are so many of them on the cryptocurrency market that it can be difficult to figure out which one will really be useful.
you know, I've heard about this project more than once. It seems to me that he should make a revolution, because in the financial and investment industry there has not been such a breakthrough so that all investment products are available for each level of users. What do you say about this? Do you know anything about this ecosystem?
I guess that this ecosystem is built on the basis of a blockchain network, which, in turn, is decentralized, transparent and has a number of significant advantages. Therefore, the developers have created a fairly powerful solution in view of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
brand new
Activity: 0
SCAP coin on SPP NOW  

*best pool ever for shared Mn and Pos coins*

https://simplepospool.com/

also - COLD OR HOT MN START on SPP  (cold - coins  SCAP stay in your wallet - all work do SPP  for 5% fee  from reward)

240+ coins = Pos + Masternode coins

Also new bounty - start your SPP MN - and get free VPS !!!

Top safe pool ever !!!  2fa + email if need it!

24/7 supp
discord bot for all rewards

Activity: 154
guys, I'm just amazed! I have never seen such a fund that can automatically buy, sell, balance and hedge your portfolio in accordance with the rules established by you. Technology takes a big step forward.
Activity: 238
my friend, Autopilot uses a simple interface for that, so that each user can design a platform for himself in accordance with his investment needs. Autopilot also uses automatic operation for most processes.
friends, what can you say about index and mutual funds? If traditional and venture capital investments are now available, does this apply to index and mutual funds? After all, it also has its own nuances that do not allow a certain circle of users to participate in this complex process.
I hasten to please you and other users with the fact that even index and mutual funds are now available for investment. In addition, SafeCapital even provides a separate product - the Autopilot fund application - which facilitates trading and makes it a more convenient and quick tool without extra costs.
I heard about this fund, but thought it was intended to select the best projects that would then be presented at crowdfunding. This means that this fund will be intended for mutual and index funds. Tell us how it will happen. And how will the fund determine my needs?
Activity: 140
friends, what can you say about index and mutual funds? If traditional and venture capital investments are now available, does this apply to index and mutual funds? After all, it also has its own nuances that do not allow a certain circle of users to participate in this complex process.
I hasten to please you and other users with the fact that even index and mutual funds are now available for investment. In addition, SafeCapital even provides a separate product - the Autopilot fund application - which facilitates trading and makes it a more convenient and quick tool without extra costs.
Pages:
Jump to: