Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 41. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
will SafeCapital really solve the problem of lack of funds from some investors? I heard that traditional investment is just for this reason and is not available for all categories of users: there are high commissions and strict requirements of accredited investors.
Activity: 112
hello everyone! Tell us how this ecosystem will be useful? I am sure that in similar projects the same principle of functioning was laid down: several products entered the ecosystem, each of which brought a certain benefit.
in this case, everything will be different: firstly, the creation of SafeCapital will be as urgent as possible: if there is no mass introduction of cryptocurrencies, then we need such a project that with its creation would solve all current issues related to the market finance.
Activity: 238
hello everyone! Tell us how this ecosystem will be useful? I am sure that in similar projects the same principle of functioning was laid down: several products entered the ecosystem, each of which brought a certain benefit.
friends, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if users of the cryptocurrency world, especially those who purchased Bitcoin 10 years ago, would now want to make a donation, it would be an unprecedented profit of 1000% and even more! Perhaps this would help everyone in need in the world.
yes, this also has a plus in the development of technology: they not only improve their quality every year, but also make life easier for people, and now absolutely anyone can participate in the trading process and receive passive income.
friends, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if users of the cryptocurrency world, especially those who purchased Bitcoin 10 years ago, would now want to make a donation, it would be an unprecedented profit of 1000% and even more! Perhaps this would help everyone in need in the world.
SafeCapital offers rewards even higher than those of leading betting platforms: these are ICON, NEO and Qtum. SafeCapital also has a ROI of 90%, which is also a big advantage.
SafeCapital has a great future. This is an advanced platform that uses at 100% those technologies that are currently able to facilitate a large number of operations and even reduce the amount of human resources.
it really is. Automation both in trade and in the absence of intermediaries will favorably affect the development of the project as a whole and even the financial structure. I want to believe that with the introduction of the blockchain, charitable organizations will no longer feel the need for funds.
Activity: 168
SafeCapital offers rewards even higher than those of leading betting platforms: these are ICON, NEO and Qtum. SafeCapital also has a ROI of 90%, which is also a big advantage.
SafeCapital has a great future. This is an advanced platform that uses at 100% those technologies that are currently able to facilitate a large number of operations and even reduce the amount of human resources.
let me answer. That concerns the agreement, then there really is one. For example, you can exchange SINS for SCAP, and after that you will need to use a masternode. The parity speed in this case will be X: 1. I think that this method is pretty good.
look, I’m now wondering if there are any intermediate number of masternodes between 3 and 10? For example, it can be 6 or 7. Of course, the bonus suits me, but 10 masternodes will be too much for me.
of course, a smaller number is also there, and these are 5 masternodes. If you own such an amount, your bonus will be 3% of the total. I believe that for passive income is more than good. Do you agree with me?
yes, I agree with you. By the way, SafeCapital operators will actually receive a reward more than even in Ethereum. I watched the publication for 2020, and there the reward for the rate is only 4%, which is lower than what we, as masternode operators, will receive.
let me answer. That concerns the agreement, then there really is one. For example, you can exchange SINS for SCAP, and after that you will need to use a masternode. The parity speed in this case will be X: 1. I think that this method is pretty good.
look, I’m now wondering if there are any intermediate number of masternodes between 3 and 10? For example, it can be 6 or 7. Of course, the bonus suits me, but 10 masternodes will be too much for me.
of course, a smaller number is also there, and these are 5 masternodes. If you own such an amount, your bonus will be 3% of the total. I believe that for passive income is more than good. Do you agree with me?
do not rush to rejoice. First, you must have at least 3 masternodes in your possession in order to get at least the minimum bonus amount of the total amount, and this will be 2%. There is a table in the white paper that shows the proportionality of the bonus increase depending on the number of masternodes.
I saw this table. I am comfortable with 10 masternodes to receive a bonus of 7% of the total. And what did you come up with for yourself? By the way, is there any agreement with analog platforms that also use masternodes?
do not rush to rejoice. First, you must have at least 3 masternodes in your possession in order to get at least the minimum bonus amount of the total amount, and this will be 2%. There is a table in the white paper that shows the proportionality of the bonus increase depending on the number of masternodes.
there is still the possibility of obtaining passive income. I think this also confirms the commitment of developers to platforms for people, because to find a platform with passive income that is even higher than on analogs is simply fantastic!
what are you talking about? Is this not masternode ownership by chance? If so, then I heard about it, and it seems to me that this is a very profitable means of obtaining additional profit. In addition, your profit will be created even when you are sleeping.
you know, even Warren Buffett said that you need to find a way to make money even during sleep, otherwise we will die without knowing it. I don’t remember the literal quote, but the point is that you need passive income, and now, thanks to SafeCapital, every user can have it!
there is still the possibility of obtaining passive income. I think this also confirms the commitment of developers to platforms for people, because to find a platform with passive income that is even higher than on analogs is simply fantastic!
what are you talking about? Is this not masternode ownership by chance? If so, then I heard about it, and it seems to me that this is a very profitable means of obtaining additional profit. In addition, your profit will be created even when you are sleeping.
I would also add that you do not even need to enter any credentials that could tell something about the investor. I will not tire of repeating that SafeCapital is the best ecosystem I have ever seen.
you know, there is one rather interesting point. The platform is intended for people, respectively, there are no requirements for them, and even bans. Everyone can invest as much as he wants.
I read that IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. This gives not only an unrivaled amount of liquidity, but also a huge increase in capital. I believe that these are just fantastic opportunities for investors!
the opportunities for investors are really quite wide. In addition, it is worth noting that these investment opportunities provide a big move forward for investors.
it is absolutely true. Then, probably, the question arises: what requirements does Runway make for investors? Is there any certain amount of funds that is needed to show the project and the possibility of putting it later on crowdfunding?
Pages:
Jump to: