Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 45. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
friends, if blockchain is such a great technology, then why is it at a tipping point? I heard about this for quite some time, but it is not clear to me why, among so many cryptocurrencies, one that was reliable was not created.
it seems to me that they have already talked about this. Perhaps the reason lies in insufficient utility. But now, when there is SafeCapital, there is no doubt: this particular project will become the best in the field of finance. This is an entire ecosystem that will change your mind about how to invest correctly and with the greatest benefit.
I completely agree with you. I think that this is what people need - to simplify interaction with financial products through the blockchain. Especially when completely new opportunities open up.
Activity: 154
friends, if blockchain is such a great technology, then why is it at a tipping point? I heard about this for quite some time, but it is not clear to me why, among so many cryptocurrencies, one that was reliable was not created.
it seems to me that they have already talked about this. Perhaps the reason lies in insufficient utility. But now, when there is SafeCapital, there is no doubt: this particular project will become the best in the field of finance. This is an entire ecosystem that will change your mind about how to invest correctly and with the greatest benefit.
Activity: 238
but what about the cases when you allow the manager of a mutual or index fund to manage your investments (depending on which one you will participate in)? After all, you will need funds to pay for his services Huh ... I believe that this is quite expensive.
for this purpose the Autopilot was created. I noted above that the participation of third parties is not required, respectively, this applies to the case with the payment of services to the manager. Now you independently manage and trade your investments.
then it will be easy. As I understand it, the absence of a third party that previously participated in our transactions, we owe the blockchain. SafeCapital gives me no doubt that the development of technology is possible in any field, if there is a blockchain.
Activity: 140
but what about the cases when you allow the manager of a mutual or index fund to manage your investments (depending on which one you will participate in)? After all, you will need funds to pay for his services Huh ... I believe that this is quite expensive.
for this purpose the Autopilot was created. I noted above that the participation of third parties is not required, respectively, this applies to the case with the payment of services to the manager. Now you independently manage and trade your investments.
friends, tell me about the Autopilot fund. What opportunities does he give? As I understand it, the ecosystem provides its own product for each type of investment, which will facilitate the trading process for users.
that's right. For example, Autopilot completely changes your ideas about index and mutual funds, allowing you to program the platform in accordance with your requirements. The main advantage is its simplicity.
as I understand it, the simple interface is explained by the fact that the user can not only configure the platform as he needs, but also program the form of his own cryptocurrency investment fund.
yes, probably it is. And certainly, as in the case with other products that are in the SafeCapital ecosystem, Autopilot can do everything quickly, automatically and without the participation of a third party.
friends, tell me about the Autopilot fund. What opportunities does he give? As I understand it, the ecosystem provides its own product for each type of investment, which will facilitate the trading process for users.
that's right. For example, Autopilot completely changes your ideas about index and mutual funds, allowing you to program the platform in accordance with your requirements. The main advantage is its simplicity.
as I understand it, the simple interface is explained by the fact that the user can not only configure the platform as he needs, but also program the form of his own cryptocurrency investment fund.
it is a very interesting store. It turns out that the suppliers of these goods have warehouses in which, in fact, precious metals are stored. They are also probably insured, in general, they take care of the goods completely and completely. Suppliers give complete peace of mind.
friends, why didn’t you touch on the topic, for example, venture investments, interaction with mutual and index funds? After all, it can also be difficult with them because of the same lack of the required amount of funds. Will there be any opportunity for this project to focus on investment as much as possible?
of course, you can invest here and receive passive income, as mentioned above. In addition, for a more comfortable investment, developers have created additional tools that will increase the speed and the smallest action.
what are these tools? I am also interested in the opportunity to acquire stocks and precious metals. I heard that you can create something like a general store with the ability to store. Tell me, is this possible?
this is fantastic, but you are on the same wavelength with the developers: there is such a Purveyor. It is here that you can purchase gold, silver, platinum, as well as store them, without worrying that you can steal these precious metals.
friends, why didn’t you touch on the topic, for example, venture investments, interaction with mutual and index funds? After all, it can also be difficult with them because of the same lack of the required amount of funds. Will there be any opportunity for this project to focus on investment as much as possible?
of course, you can invest here and receive passive income, as mentioned above. In addition, for a more comfortable investment, developers have created additional tools that will increase the speed and the smallest action.
what are these tools? I am also interested in the opportunity to acquire stocks and precious metals. I heard that you can create something like a general store with the ability to store. Tell me, is this possible?
it seems to me that you should start with traditional investment. It is it that is considered one of the most complex and unlikely types. The reason lies in the lack of funds for various operations, or, for example, the amount of contributions.
there is another nuance here - this is interaction with brokerage firms, licenses, as well as the requirements of accredited investors, which you cannot always fulfill. By the way, due to the means, the separation of users into the haves and have-nots is probably being strengthened.
yes, there is something in it. Well, actually, this is the main problem that such platforms, as I understand it, could not be eliminated. Therefore, SafeCapital was created in order to finally eliminate the existing disadvantages.
it seems to me that you should start with traditional investment. It is it that is considered one of the most complex and unlikely types. The reason lies in the lack of funds for various operations, or, for example, the amount of contributions.
there is another nuance here - this is interaction with brokerage firms, licenses, as well as the requirements of accredited investors, which you cannot always fulfill. By the way, due to the means, the separation of users into the haves and have-nots is probably being strengthened.
in white paper there is a table of percentage bonuses of the total amount, depending on how many masternodes a user owns. But you need to have at least three.
that's cool! I know that finding an ecosystem with passive income can be very difficult, so we can say that SafeCapital is a godsend for future investors! By the way, what else does this ecosystem offer? Where should I start?
in white paper there is a table of percentage bonuses of the total amount, depending on how many masternodes a user owns. But you need to have at least three.
Pages:
Jump to: