Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 42. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I read that IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. This gives not only an unrivaled amount of liquidity, but also a huge increase in capital. I believe that these are just fantastic opportunities for investors!
the opportunities for investors are really quite wide. In addition, it is worth noting that these investment opportunities provide a big move forward for investors.
I read that IEO Runway is automatically available for trading on SafeCapital Exchange. This gives not only an unrivaled amount of liquidity, but also a huge increase in capital. I believe that these are just fantastic opportunities for investors!
Activity: 196
as for the requirements, then really the “cream” and only the best ones get on this platform. Investors will be able to invest in them directly. This is a feature of IEO Platform. In addition, they have a large supply of liquidity, which also cannot be considered an advantage.
I wonder why they have a large supply of liquidity? I assume that they are available for trading on the exchange or on any instrument that is part of the SafeCapital ecosystem? Explain who owns this information.
as for the requirements, then really the “cream” and only the best ones get on this platform. Investors will be able to invest in them directly. This is a feature of IEO Platform. In addition, they have a large supply of liquidity, which also cannot be considered an advantage.
to be honest, I didn't know about that either. But the problems of the projects you are talking about relate mainly to ICOs, since they can disappear under certain circumstances. In this case, we are talking about IEO Runway Platform
yes, I really did not pay attention to the fact that this is IEO Runway Platform. Well, I'm sure that investors will be able to fully trust this platform. Surely the projects were selected carefully and with certain requirements.
Activity: 168
to be honest, I didn't know about that either. But the problems of the projects you are talking about relate mainly to ICOs, since they can disappear under certain circumstances. In this case, we are talking about IEO Runway Platform
I think that we will be able to find out about this later, since the repository, judging by the road map, is still under development. In general, you must definitely look at the map in order to have an idea of ​​the launch date of applications and products, the release of the site and other events.
here I completely agree with you. By the way, with regard to additional tools during storage, white paper indicates that it will be an air-cooled storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. it's cool, isn't it?
I am amazed at how developers care about their users. And especially when you consider that now any user can use the products of the SafeCapital ecosystem, then this is doubly cool! I can confidently say now that the desired goal has been achieved!
guys, but do you know that here, it turns out, there will be a platform where projects for crowdfunding will be selected? I thought that this was no longer relevant, since some projects sometimes have problems, but here the developers succeeded. What do you say about this?
I think that we will be able to find out about this later, since the repository, judging by the road map, is still under development. In general, you must definitely look at the map in order to have an idea of ​​the launch date of applications and products, the release of the site and other events.
here I completely agree with you. By the way, with regard to additional tools during storage, white paper indicates that it will be an air-cooled storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys. it's cool, isn't it?
I am amazed at how developers care about their users. And especially when you consider that now any user can use the products of the SafeCapital ecosystem, then this is doubly cool! I can confidently say now that the desired goal has been achieved!
I think that everything should be completely arranged in the exchange. No factor should be decisive. There should be a clear system and its components, which, together with the functioning, give a sufficiently strong product that can be used by a large number of people.
I personally agree with you on the whole, but there are times when you need to make the right choice and in favor of the right component. For example, I want to touch on the topic of storing our funds. There is hot storage, and there is cold. I know that both of these methods are reliable enough, but which of the storages still prevails and will be used specifically here?
in this exchange cold storage will be used, since it is still more reliable than cold. A white paper indicates that most of the compromised assets were lost due to the storage of hot wallets. Here, 96% of the exchange funds are stored in a cold wallet.
this is interesting. Probably, the developers conducted some research in order to completely dwell on the choice of cold wallets. Are there additional storage levels, for example, for a narrow circle of users who store a large amount of funds?
I think that everything should be completely arranged in the exchange. No factor should be decisive. There should be a clear system and its components, which, together with the functioning, give a sufficiently strong product that can be used by a large number of people.
I personally agree with you on the whole, but there are times when you need to make the right choice and in favor of the right component. For example, I want to touch on the topic of storing our funds. There is hot storage, and there is cold. I know that both of these methods are reliable enough, but which of the storages still prevails and will be used specifically here?
in this exchange cold storage will be used, since it is still more reliable than cold. A white paper indicates that most of the compromised assets were lost due to the storage of hot wallets. Here, 96% of the exchange funds are stored in a cold wallet.
for me personally, the main advantage in the exchange is the level of security. There is no point in a high speed and a large number of connections, if I constantly worry about the fact that my assets can be stolen. What is the situation with SafeCapital?
in fact, the level of security here is quite significant. Security is at the military level, so the exchange will be protected so that the issue of confidentiality and safety of funds does not even arise.
for me personally, the main advantage in the exchange is the level of security. There is no point in a high speed and a large number of connections, if I constantly worry about the fact that my assets can be stolen. What is the situation with SafeCapital?
as far as I know, in regular trading it was necessary to connect brokers and management funds in order to purchase a particular share or to perform any operation. Tell me, does blockchain provide for the possibility of excluding intermediaries or is it technically impossible?
the fact of the matter is that it is possible. Therefore, this facilitates the investment process, since it will not be necessary to pay high fees or wait for a certain time. Everything will be carried out instantly and at decent speeds. As for speed, the exchange is really very fast, I already read about it in white paper.
I also read some points regarding the exchange. For example, it can process up to 10,000 operations per second and at the same time carry out a large number of connections, and given that it is also built on the blockchain, its failures are almost impossible.
as far as I know, in regular trading it was necessary to connect brokers and management funds in order to purchase a particular share or to perform any operation. Tell me, does blockchain provide for the possibility of excluding intermediaries or is it technically impossible?
the fact of the matter is that it is possible. Therefore, this facilitates the investment process, since it will not be necessary to pay high fees or wait for a certain time. Everything will be carried out instantly and at decent speeds. As for speed, the exchange is really very fast, I already read about it in white paper.
you know, friends, why did the developers decide to expand access to financial products for everyone? The answer is simple. Retail users are not always able to carry out the operations that are available to experienced and wealthy investors, but now it is possible. Therefore, I think that it is worth touching on the topic of those tools that are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I support you. But above was the topic of charity. I really want to know how it works. Tell me how the donation platform will work.
in general, everything is simple. The donation platform will work in much the same way as one of the SafeCapital ecosystem tools, only now they will come directly to those in need, which eliminates the possibility of fraud by third parties.
Pages:
Jump to: