Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 46. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
what do you mean by passive income? If I’m not mistaken, then in the cryptocurrency world it can be obtained using masternodes, more precisely, from their number from the owner. Only I do not know the exact amount that is necessary to receive bonuses.
Activity: 140
blockchain has been developing for so many years, but such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable did not appear. All possible cryptoecosystems are created. Why then was SafeCapital created? What are its advantages and can it become a worthy competitor to such platforms?
in fact, SafeCapital is absolutely not a competitor to any platform that is related to finance. He has a fantastic investment management system, as well as ample opportunities for even passive income. It’s very interesting here.
Activity: 238
blockchain has been developing for so many years, but such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable did not appear. All possible cryptoecosystems are created. Why then was SafeCapital created? What are its advantages and can it become a worthy competitor to such platforms?
Activity: 112
no matter how much I read about the financial products and tools available on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it seems to me that there must be some requirements or rules for participation and joining this community. An example is IEO Runway. Are there any financial requirements for projects?
most likely there are projects, I personally do not know about this. But there are no prohibitive requirements for investor participation. Instead, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And this is wonderful, as the developers prove once again that all of their products are for people, including IEO Runway.
you know, I would have voiced yet another proof of this. CrowdFundr is also for people, because everyday businesses are looking for financing, therefore, being in the cryptocurrency world, do not forget that there are projects that may not be related to cryptography.
Activity: 168
no matter how much I read about the financial products and tools available on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it seems to me that there must be some requirements or rules for participation and joining this community. An example is IEO Runway. Are there any financial requirements for projects?
most likely there are projects, I personally do not know about this. But there are no prohibitive requirements for investor participation. Instead, everyone can invest as much as he wants. And this is wonderful, as the developers prove once again that all of their products are for people, including IEO Runway.
I am interested in the question regarding the IEO platform. As far as I heard, last year they were not so popular, despite the benefits they brought, because both IEO and ICO give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important.
there are some problems with ICOs: at the slightest insignificant processes, they could disappear and appear, that is, they cannot be called completely protected products. But SafeCapital initially provides investors with secure products.
I believe that one of the most significant advantages of these projects can be considered that they become available for trading on the SafeCapital Exchange, and this, as you should understand, gives a certain amount of liquidity from the very beginning. This gives investors great opportunities to move forward towards new financial products.
I am interested in the question regarding the IEO platform. As far as I heard, last year they were not so popular, despite the benefits they brought, because both IEO and ICO give the world the opportunity to directly invest in projects that are most important.
there are some problems with ICOs: at the slightest insignificant processes, they could disappear and appear, that is, they cannot be called completely protected products. But SafeCapital initially provides investors with secure products.
you know guys, I heard about this fantastic exchange. Is it true that it processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions per second? If so, then I am simply delighted. Each product of this project is made in accordance with the wishes of any user who would like to invest.
I believe that it is not necessary to invest in order to understand the requirements of users. A high-quality and efficient exchange, it seems to me, should be as fast as possible, trade should be carried out in real time and, of course, should be safe.
with regard to security, then I fully support you. The developers must have conducted market research for several years to create, based on these studies, an exchange that meets all the necessary characteristics.
you know guys, I heard about this fantastic exchange. Is it true that it processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions per second? If so, then I am simply delighted. Each product of this project is made in accordance with the wishes of any user who would like to invest.
I believe that it is not necessary to invest in order to understand the requirements of users. A high-quality and efficient exchange, it seems to me, should be as fast as possible, trade should be carried out in real time and, of course, should be safe.
in general, friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges. But what about if I need to get an exchange for another asset as soon as possible? Switching to a traditional exchange takes too much time, and there is no guarantee that buy / sell orders will be executed. In many cases, it takes up to several days  Angry Angry
which is why you will need Shift Exchange, because with it you can exchange assets instantly. By the way, this is not the only exchange that is in the arsenal of SafeCapital. There is also SafeCapital Exchange, created by modern standards and proving that the times of slow connections are a thing of the past.
in general, friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges. But what about if I need to get an exchange for another asset as soon as possible? Switching to a traditional exchange takes too much time, and there is no guarantee that buy / sell orders will be executed. In many cases, it takes up to several days  Angry Angry
I know that Shift Exchange provides an automatic exchange of cryptocurrencies, moreover, with the best rates on the market. By connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world, Shift always offers competitive exchange rates that cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of exchange.
this is an excellent opportunity, probably, for beginners who have not yet had to deal with the difficulties of classic exchanges, where, for example, you need to compete with other buyers, interact with technical indicators and other details.
by the way, there are really a lot of technical issues. The simplest are order books, buy and sell orders, stop orders, market purchases, and so on. As for competition with other customers, with Shift Exchange, simply pressing the “Shift” button will replace your digital resource with the one you need.
I know that Shift Exchange provides an automatic exchange of cryptocurrencies, moreover, with the best rates on the market. By connecting to the APIs of the largest and most liquid exchanges in the world, Shift always offers competitive exchange rates that cannot be surpassed in terms of speed and timeliness of exchange.
this is an excellent opportunity, probably, for beginners who have not yet had to deal with the difficulties of classic exchanges, where, for example, you need to compete with other buyers, interact with technical indicators and other details.
guys, I think it's worth discussing a useful application that is used to buy, sell and trade assets. If I am not mistaken, that was it. I know that there is also the Autopilot fund. Tell me, am I mistaken in my assumptions? If so, correct me.
the Autopilot fund facilitates the trading of mutual and index funds. There is also Shift Exchange, with which you can trade digital assets easily and instantly. She has a lot of advantages. They are especially noticeable to those users who have experience with other exchanges, the most complex.
guys, I think it's worth discussing a useful application that is used to buy, sell and trade assets. If I am not mistaken, that was it. I know that there is also the Autopilot fund. Tell me, am I mistaken in my assumptions? If so, correct me.
I heard about the companies Kickstarter and GoFundMe, which also financed enterprises, but they helped specifically new business projects. But I don’t know about how the payment was made, whether through cryptocurrency or through fiat money.
specifically in the case of Crowdfundr, it is possible to pay via SCAP cryptocurrency, since it is SCAP that is the internal token on the SafeCapital platform. In addition, Crowdfundr has a large liquidity margin, which is a huge advantage.
yes, I know that it is through this reserve that enterprises can seek financing. Well and again, microfinance from people is more favorable conditions than from banks: these are acceptable rates and less debt.
Pages:
Jump to: