Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 100. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
I cannot, for the life of me, fathom how some people can claim that SINS is underperforming already, it's one of the hottest coins RN, IMHO
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about the resources in which you read information about the project and its innovations?
Activity: 266
I am very interested in this project, as I believe that in the future it is the data approach that will be popular all over the world.
Activity: 252
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for the benefit of
Activity: 350
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

Activity: 350

Activity: 420
I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

True, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Activity: 392
I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

Activity: 11
SINS really?!?!?! I feel like you should have thought of a different ticker. Even if you guys do end up delivering what you plan I don't see people wanting to buy up sins...

Are you worried that religious folks don't like to make money? Don't be Smiley
Activity: 238
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Well, maybe you're right, it really is. I hope that the project will really simplify many processes and make it convenient to use many services.
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?

It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: