Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 97. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
brand new
Activity: 0
I got banned out of discord because of asking legitimate questions.

This is not an apropriate way to deal with investors.

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

You know? This technology is a great technology to be developed, as has been proven many projects running with their blockchain technology, though it takes time and adjustments to be able to switch to modern technology but there will be moments of blockchain technology will develop in all aspects of human life.

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Judging by the spam in this topic - this is a project without a future)) And it is promoted by bots-spammers) This is immediately obvious) Grin

Yep, and a few of us have been tirelessly hunting down all the duplicate postings made by these bots/spammers which eventually got them banned. No doubt this thread will swiftly fall back into the obscurity it deserves.

EDIT - or, maybe not... come on global mods, hurry up and ban the bump-bots!

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
Judging by the spam in this topic - this is a project without a future)) And it is promoted by bots-spammers) This is immediately obvious) Grin
Activity: 252
The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
Activity: 392
The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
SafeInsure follows the tendency of security of customers. This tendency makes sjopping much easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: