Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 98. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Activity: 392
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
Activity: 350
I could not find the answer to my question on the project website, can anyone help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is wonderful, I did not expect to get an answer so quickly. I want to know what the maximum number of tokens is ready to release a project for its users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general meaning, that is, tokens for all participants and developers.

This is just great! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all the tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
I could not find the answer to my question on the project website, can anyone help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is wonderful, I did not expect to get an answer so quickly. I want to know what the maximum number of tokens is ready to release a project for its users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general meaning, that is, tokens for all participants and developers.

This is just great! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all the tokens will be distributed!

Activity: 420
I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

True, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Insurance industry is one of the areas where importance and needs of blockchain is very important and necessary. We can say blockchain's usage to bring facility, easiness and transparency in insurance industry will be done widely. There are industries in which needs reforms and are looking towars solutions and blockchain is answer that's why I look at insurance related projects with more interest.
I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction

It is amazing how shills can use a lot of words and basically say nothing.

I have some pictures for that:

Everything is better when it has pictures !

Even when it exposes dishonest practices from the bounty / ICO. The pictures make it so much prettier.

Do you think it is fair to have people promoting a product pretending to be customers or would that be considered consumer fraud ?
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
Every project uses its own token within the platform Smiley I have heard that safeinsure uses masternode. I will be really glad if you explain me what is that. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
Pages:
Jump to: