Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 63. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I hope they will be able to resolve all legal issues because it can bring some trouble. Safeinsure team need to have experienced lawyers to make the ecosystem fair and safe.
I guess these professional will be able to resolve any problem. I don’t want to look to inspired by this project, but i discovered the problem and I want to resolve it. Safeinsure can help me a lot.
Activity: 84
I hope they will be able to resolve all legal issues because it can bring some trouble. Safeinsure team need to have experienced lawyers to make the ecosystem fair and safe.
Hey, everyone! I like the idea of safeinsure coin, so I’m very interested to buy some coins. Maybe I will become even a masternode holder one day. Can someone share with me some information about it, please?
Of course, it will be a big pleasure for me. Here you are https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SINS-BTC
You can buy it on crex 24. I think it is pretty easy.

Thank you a lot for your help. It is nice to see that safeinsure coin has positive trends in terms of its price. I think this coin will be even more successful. This project has a great potential.
Hey, everyone! I like the idea of safeinsure coin, so I’m very interested to buy some coins. Maybe I will become even a masternode holder one day. Can someone share with me some information about it, please?
Of course, it will be a big pleasure for me. Here you are https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SINS-BTC
You can buy it on crex 24. I think it is pretty easy.
Activity: 70
I guess sphere of influence of this project will expand more. It is great to be a part of this incredible community. I believe that safeinsure coin could change people’s life.
You are right. So, I am glad that thery is such project like sefeinsure coin that could change the situation. People need to have some alternatives because they don’t believe anymore in insurance companies.
It is 100% true. I’m one of those people that don’t believe in insurance services. I know that there are too much frauds in this industry. I hope that safeinsure coin developers will change the current tendency.
Their success is obvious for me. This project has enough support and interested crypto enthusiasts. Besides, the idea is really very interesting and brand new. I have never heard about something like this.
Safeinsure coin will find a special place on the modern market. I hope other people will appreciate this idea. I mean users that aren’t very familiar with cryptocurrencies.
You are right. So, I am glad that thery is such project like sefeinsure coin that could change the situation. People need to have some alternatives because they don’t believe anymore in insurance companies.
It is 100% true. I’m one of those people that don’t believe in insurance services. I know that there are too much frauds in this industry. I hope that safeinsure coin developers will change the current tendency.
Their success is obvious for me. This project has enough support and interested crypto enthusiasts. Besides, the idea is really very interesting and brand new. I have never heard about something like this.
I am dissapointed in insurance companies. I just mean that aren’t interested in blockchain. I agree that crypto market is really pretty unstable but technologies like blockchain has a great future.
Well, I agree with you about blockchain but I don’t understand why have decided to compile all insurance companies. Where have you found this information and why are you so sure about it?
Look, recently i have read some statistics. That’s why I know that only 10%  of insurance companies believe that blockchain is something necessary and important. I guess it is a big problem.
I feel very sorry for them. I guess it is a glaring omission. I understand that people barely could be ready for serious changes but the current situation makes it mandatory.
I am dissapointed in insurance companies. I just mean that aren’t interested in blockchain. I agree that crypto market is really pretty unstable but technologies like blockchain has a great future.
Well, I agree with you about blockchain but I don’t understand why have decided to compile all insurance companies. Where have you found this information and why are you so sure about it?
Look, recently i have read some statistics. That’s why I know that only 10%  of insurance companies believe that blockchain is something necessary and important. I guess it is a big problem.
as a result, we can say that the proposed development paradigm is efficiency. This concerns, in principle, checks on the status of documents and claims. I would also like to clarify about the modular settings. What does this mean and how are they used in our system? As far as I understand, this refers to the system of buying exactly those services that we need.
as an illustrative example is the acquisition of shoes. If everyone buys a small size, it does not mean that it is suitable for you. You may well want to require an individual approach to your feet so that the store adapts to your needs.
as I understand it, the SafeInsure's Policy Marketplace is responsible for this — it is an individual insurance port that the world needs. In the SafeInsure marketplace, customers can add and remove everything they need, creating a unique policy that fits them like a glove.
I would like to add that in addition to the fact that you exactly meet your needs, the policy you create on the SafeInsure Marketplace will be much cheaper than ready-made options.
as a result, we can say that the proposed development paradigm is efficiency. This concerns, in principle, checks on the status of documents and claims. I would also like to clarify about the modular settings. What does this mean and how are they used in our system? As far as I understand, this refers to the system of buying exactly those services that we need.
as an illustrative example is the acquisition of shoes. If everyone buys a small size, it does not mean that it is suitable for you. You may well want to require an individual approach to your feet so that the store adapts to your needs.
as I understand it, the SafeInsure's Policy Marketplace is responsible for this — it is an individual insurance port that the world needs. In the SafeInsure marketplace, customers can add and remove everything they need, creating a unique policy that fits them like a glove.
surely it is really simple. No paper, no complicated employee routes in offices located around the world, and no centralized agency to solve. Instead, everything happens in the blink of an eye, and in an undeniable confidential manner.
moreover, a long process usually takes place as follows: to receive answers regarding the status of your application, calls to different departments, schedules of employees who remember that and find a specific page of paper that “never got into the system” .
you find yourself in my most painful place ... this does not even apply to me. Anyone who deals with insurance companies due to car accidents, injuries, problems with homeowners and other accidents knows how much companies that should help us if necessary become a source of new type of frustration when we need it the least.
surely it is really simple. No paper, no complicated employee routes in offices located around the world, and no centralized agency to solve. Instead, everything happens in the blink of an eye, and in an undeniable confidential manner.
moreover, a long process usually takes place as follows: to receive answers regarding the status of your application, calls to different departments, schedules of employees who remember that and find a specific page of paper that “never got into the system” .
Pages:
Jump to: