Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 61. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hey Wink Wink Wink , is there any current information about the update? The deadline was for the 9th November. Has it been change recently? I guess I’ve missed some importantant announcements.     
Yes, it is true. Everything was posted on their facebook account. Are you subscribed? It will be very interesting for you. The date was change and now everyone has time until 15 November.

Wow. I think it is great news. Can you send me the link, please? I am so excited about this project but I haven’t enough time to read all information about it. I hope I'll finally get the time to catch up.

I guess information from their facebook page will help a lot. Besides, you can always text to the team there. They will be happy to answer on your questions. https://www.facebook.com/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
Activity: 70
Hey Wink Wink Wink , is there any current information about the update? The deadline was for the 9th November. Has it been change recently? I guess I’ve missed some importantant announcements.     
Yes, it is true. Everything was posted on their facebook account. Are you subscribed? It will be very interesting for you. The date was change and now everyone has time until 15 November.

Wow. I think it is great news. Can you send me the link, please? I am so excited about this project but I haven’t enough time to read all information about it. I hope I'll finally get the time to catch up.
Maybe you are right about it. I guess only time will tell everything. I really hope that safeinsure coin will be successful and popular. It is time to change current market rules.
Ok. It sounds great, but are you sure that developers will be able to keep the system safe for clients? I mean there will be a lot of personal information kept in blockchain.

I am sure about safeinsure safety for 100%. Developers decided to motivate the community to protect masternodes and get some profit. I guess when the system is partially ruled by public it is much better.

Interesting opinion. I like that you are so inspired by this project. I guess people like will help safeinsure coin to get on the top. Have you bought already some coins? Is there any airdrop?

Nope, I haven’t bought any coin yet but I have it in my plans. I don’t think so. I haven’t found any information about the airdrop. I think it is unnecessary because safeinsure coin is doing great.
Ok. It sounds great, but are you sure that developers will be able to keep the system safe for clients? I mean there will be a lot of personal information kept in blockchain.

I am sure about safeinsure safety for 100%. Developers decided to motivate the community to protect masternodes and get some profit. I guess when the system is partially ruled by public it is much better.

Interesting opinion. I like that you are so inspired by this project. I guess people like will help safeinsure coin to get on the top. Have you bought already some coins? Is there any airdrop?

This project is 100% promising. I guess forward-looking cryptoenthusiasts will notice its attractiveness and financial benefits. I would like to read some reviews from different sources but I can’t find anything. Can someone help me?
Idea of the project is perfect. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any serious reviews but I am sure that public will soon notice this project even more than before. I guess information from exchanges are more important.
You are right. It is interesting to hear some other opinions about this project. I understand that you like it a lot. What exactly do you like the most in this project? Also, can you remind me about platforms that listed safeinsure coin, please?
Yes, I like it. Safeinsure coin is supposed to resolve some serious issues that I have for example. I’m exhausted of frauds in insurance. I want individual approach and I think that this coin can give it to me.
This project is 100% promising. I guess forward-looking cryptoenthusiasts will notice its attractiveness and financial benefits. I would like to read some reviews from different sources but I can’t find anything. Can someone help me?
Idea of the project is perfect. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any serious reviews but I am sure that public will soon notice this project even more than before. I guess information from exchanges are more important.
You are right. It is interesting to hear some other opinions about this project. I understand that you like it a lot. What exactly do you like the most in this project? Also, can you remind me about platforms that listed safeinsure coin, please?
Activity: 109
SINS trading price at cryptobridge up 28% today
after all, this is a great project. In addition to the above benefits, it is also an opportunity for individual selection of insurance, and exactly the one that is required. To do this, you just need to enter your portal and enter the necessary information.
here everything really happens quite simply, without wasting time, which is very important to me. I also clarify that insurance products are provided without price increases, so you are guaranteed to get the cheapest option. So think again carefully, is it really worth it to leave this project for a while Wink Wink
after all, this is a great project. In addition to the above benefits, it is also an opportunity for individual selection of insurance, and exactly the one that is required. To do this, you just need to enter your portal and enter the necessary information.
By the way, what is the additional source of passive income for participants? I assume that for this you need to use the platform or interact with partners, but just in case, I clarify.
regarding the platform you are, in principle, right. The only thing that the meaning of partnership, which, in fact, shows the essence of growth, is understandable, unfortunately, not to everyone. Other insurance companies do not capture the real benefits of joint cooperation.
fortunately, SafeInsure tends to the opposite. The reason for this is simple: with more partners there is more competition for the business, and with more competition there is a better score.
you can also add that this desire to provide the best insurance organizations at low prices for the participants. It follows from the fact that this can turn into a fairly large-scale level and there are great opportunities for receiving passive income.
By the way, what is the additional source of passive income for participants? I assume that for this you need to use the platform or interact with partners, but just in case, I clarify.
regarding the platform you are, in principle, right. The only thing that the meaning of partnership, which, in fact, shows the essence of growth, is understandable, unfortunately, not to everyone. Other insurance companies do not capture the real benefits of joint cooperation.
fortunately, SafeInsure tends to the opposite. The reason for this is simple: with more partners there is more competition for the business, and with more competition there is a better score.
Pages:
Jump to: