Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 80. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

I like that the project allocates 8% of all tokens for partners with whom he intends to work in the future. I think this is a great indicator!
Activity: 159
Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
The use of blockchain in the insurance industry will really help increase the confident there customers have and also increase transparency.
Activity: 14
What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

How do you think, how fast will the growth of project activity among users be organized? I think that in the near future we can see a large number of users on the pages of the forum.
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!
Activity: 42

Activity: 238
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
It seems to me the idea of this is to automate and avoid the situations, do not you? After all, this is the meaning of the platform.
Activity: 238
I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
Activity: 266
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.

But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.

Pages:
Jump to: