Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 81. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Activity: 14
I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.
In this case, all this is not necessary, because most processes are automated.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
Absolutely, but even then you will need a much smaller staff than you can imagine.
Activity: 406
I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?

brand new
Activity: 0
I like that the team decided to allocate for themselves only 20% of the total number of coins. I think that most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.

I agree with you, at the moment Mongi projects are making for themselves most of all coins. They are aiming to make more money. This project is the opposite!

In the first place is the idea and intention of the developers. The more such projects, the more actively the sphere will develop. This is an excellent result, I hope that soon we will take part

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

brand new
I like that the team decided to allocate for themselves only 20% of the total number of coins. I think that most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.

I agree with you, at the moment Mongi projects are making for themselves most of all coins. They are aiming to make more money. This project is the opposite!

Activity: 28
Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income.
Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary. Currently, the annual return on investment for operating a SafeInsure Masternode coin is 1095%
Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income.
Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
brand new
What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?

That's right, that's right. Such nodes provide stable transactions, network performance as well as the owners of such master nodes are provided with the possibility of passive earnings.
This is interesting, I read about this principle, as far as I know, this is a fairly reliable and safe way. I am glad that the project team is thinking about the security of its platform, it is very important in our time.
Pages:
Jump to: