Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 - page 13. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I need to get myself some of this !
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
copper member
Activity: 112
Do you have any bounty campaigns? I like the idea in this project digital safe in blockchain sounds like safer than it look  Smiley

Hi wiredideas, we are writing down the bounty campaign as we speak. When it's finished, we will add it to this topic for everyone to get aware of it, and we will get back to you.
Indead Smiley the digital safe based on blockhain is SUPER-safe and strong 🔐 🔐 🔐 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Do you have any bounty campaigns? I like the idea in this project digital safe in blockchain sounds like safer than it look  Smiley
copper member
one more blockchain that has a unique concept in how it works, I am very interested in reading the graphics and roadmap, very neat and interesting, good luck with this project

Thank you dddudidd! We really believe in our project and we hope the community will like it too  Cool.
copper member
Any information on sig camp/bounty information?  Website is well done and the concept is very cool.  Look forward to this one!

Hi pizzacraver44, we are writing down the bounty campaign as we speak. When it's finished, we will add it to this topic for everyone to get aware of it. And thanks for the compliments  Smiley!
copper member
Hi everyone! Just added SafeKeet ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SafeKeet. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you SeveralQ, I'll look into it!
Activity: 30
Any information on sig camp/bounty information?  Website is well done and the concept is very cool.  Look forward to this one!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
one more blockchain that has a unique concept in how it works, I am very interested in reading the graphics and roadmap, very neat and interesting, good luck with this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added SafeKeet ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/SafeKeet. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Welcome to the SafeKeet.io official thread !

by RedKeet Company.

Introducing SafeKeet
THE SMART DIGITAL SAFE DEPOSIT BOX THAT SIMPLIFIES YOUR EVERYDAY WORK

Based on blockchain technology, encrypted and entirely decentralized, SAFEKEET is the most secure space storage, and you are the only one who can access it !
Thanks to Artificial Intelligence and optical character recognition, SAFEKEET automatically sorts your documents

Video of the SafeKeet Application

See what SafeKeet looks like for now in the following video:

The SafeKeet ICO

The SafeKeet Bounty Campaign

Coming soon...

The Team

About REDKEET
THE MATURITY OF A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY AND AN EXPERIENCED TEAM

Created by Pierre TOUSSAINT in 2014, RedKeet is a digital transformation and innovative pure player.

Since its beginning, RedKeet design and build digital game-changing applications for its clients, mainly made for HR services. Those applications are now used on a daily basis by more than 15,000 people, worldwide.

In 2017, RedKeet earned the “Innovation” certificate from the french administration.

The SafeKeet Advisors

The SafeKeet RoadMap

Pages:
Jump to: