Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 14. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
under what jurisdiction will the exchange.  anonymous or named customers will need to be indexed and verified to the exchange website, and then you will need to deal with government agencies and report on foreign exchange transactions.

I will clarify - we are not talking about the exchange, but about exchanging currencies, as in a bank. Our company is registered in the Czech Republic and is governed by the laws of the EU. Also, we fully use the policies of KYC and AML in our work. Like the bank. We have a license SPI - Payment Institution. We will not deal with government agncies.

Well, that's great.
An app easy to use where "normal" people can buy or sell a lot of different coin (or, i don't know, even token) is, imho, what crypto's world need.

Can you explain better what do you mean with "operate like a regular bank"?

"operate like a regular bank" means that you have logged into your account and clicked a couple of buttons to change, for example, bitcoin to dollars. And these dollars will be immediately on your card. You can give more examples, it's better to watch the video once.
  On our Youtube channel there are more videos and answers to many of your questions can in our AMA session with Alexander Legoshin (Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder), Evgeny Vigovsky (COO & CTO, Co-Founder) and Zach Murray (Head of Communications), where they answer many different questions about Saifu.

well, if you really can provide an app that make people able to convert in easy way fiat money in btc or in other coin and some coins into other coins, without scare people, saifu will be the next big thing in crypto's world.

That's their goal but it is also the goal of many others to make something similar. The biggest problem will probably be regulation as there is the sensitive transfer of crypto to fiat involved.

well, i don't think that have some other project that are moving forward in that direction is totally negative.
2-3 token that offer the same service can exist in the same time.

Can you tell me please which are these other projects?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Your site looks great, but not enough information. I would like to know when I can find out more information about the project?
Hello.The team is working on updates . Very soon you will see a lot of information
it looks like this project is interesting to follow, we will be looking forward to the latest info from the team for this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
under what jurisdiction will the exchange.  anonymous or named customers will need to be indexed and verified to the exchange website, and then you will need to deal with government agencies and report on foreign exchange transactions.

I will clarify - we are not talking about the exchange, but about exchanging currencies, as in a bank. Our company is registered in the Czech Republic and is governed by the laws of the EU. Also, we fully use the policies of KYC and AML in our work. Like the bank. We have a license SPI - Payment Institution. We will not deal with government agncies.

Well, that's great.
An app easy to use where "normal" people can buy or sell a lot of different coin (or, i don't know, even token) is, imho, what crypto's world need.

"operate like a regular bank" means that you have logged into your account and clicked a couple of buttons to change, for example, bitcoin to dollars. And these dollars will be immediately on your card. You can give more examples, it's better to watch the video once.
  On our Youtube channel there are more videos and answers to many of your questions can in our AMA session with Alexander Legoshin (Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder), Evgeny Vigovsky (COO & CTO, Co-Founder) and Zach Murray (Head of Communications), where they answer many different questions about Saifu.

well, if you really can provide an app that make people able to convert in easy way fiat money in btc or in other coin and some coins into other coins, without scare people, saifu will be the next big thing in crypto's world.

That's their goal but it is also the goal of many others to make something similar. The biggest problem will probably be regulation as there is the sensitive transfer of crypto to fiat involved.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Whitepaper of that project looks deserve attention, so i hope you do it.

Well, that's great.

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

I see that the founders have a great deal of experience, there is a question of how can the tokens  be used in  system?

Greetings!

Saifu Tokens (SFU) are used to pay for all transaction fees on the Saifu platform. Fees are
determined in fiat currency and paid in SFU. As Saifu targets users who seek simplicity with
cryptocurrencies, customers can request Saifu purchase the tokens for them via the platform.
However, using their own tokens gives customers benefits in the loyalty scheme, which is the
main function of the Saifu Token. Because all fees are paid in SFU, as demand for services
increases, demand for the token should grow.
 Saifu customers benefit from both holding and using Saifu tokens through discounts on ser-
vices and/or receiving tokens back when they make purchases. Table 1 shows the incentives
in the loyalty scheme. Saifu reserves the right to adjust the loyalty scheme in such cases as
when the token holding requirements become too extreme if the token value significantly
rises. (from our whitepaper)
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I see the team from this project seems also experienced and very convincing I think this project is not difficult to attract investors join with this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Looks interesting, i follow.

Saifu In this project, an excellent team of developers that will bring it to the desired result! I recommend this project to all my friends because it will become a bomb in the market of the crypto-currency world!
I also see the progress of this project is very good. hopefully, with a great team and hardworking, Saifu project will be increasingly favored by many people and investors to contribute to ICO and hardcap will be obtained
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Looks interesting, i follow.

Saifu In this project, an excellent team of developers that will bring it to the desired result! I recommend this project to all my friends because it will become a bomb in the market of the crypto-currency world!

Well, that's great.

Hello everyone, hello devs, i think that this project is really nice, but i don't understand one thing.

Is Saifu only a wallet, or is an exchange in which you can buy/sell each coin to an other?

Greetings! Customers will be able to execute their currency exchange operations in Saifu. It will not operate like a regular exchange (with different types of orders etc.), all exchange operations will look like in a regular bank.

Well, that's great.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hello everyone, hello devs, i think that this project is really nice, but i don't understand one thing.

Is Saifu only a wallet, or is an exchange in which you can buy/sell each coin to an other?

Greetings! Customers will be able to execute their currency exchange operations in Saifu. It will not operate like a regular exchange (with different types of orders etc.), all exchange operations will look like in a regular bank.

This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members of the team?

Here you can see our team and find out more info!

The idea to bind all crypto-currencies to one account has no prospects. When I have a crypto currency, I want to avoid a third party. In multiwallet it will not be possible to safely store coins as there are fundamental and unsolvable security problems. May be anybody may build safety solution with Electrum wallet, but it this definitely opensource solution, not proprietary.

Each person can have their own requirements. According to our market research, now there is a need for a simple and transparent service for people who do not have strong technical knowledge, but who want to use crypto currencies. Also, this service should be officially recognized and legalized (licensed) by government agencies. We want to be just such a service for our customers.
  As for the security problems and the issue of trust, we are say here that the security of the banking level is our way. Also, each person has the right to choose whether or not to trust their own funds to organizations such as the bank. For each has its own solution, you just need to carefully study the proposals and decide for themselves what is more important. Our company aspires to take a place in the market of services, which, in our opinion, will be in demand in the near future.
  Also, earlier we answered about our security.
under what jurisdiction will the exchange.  anonymous or named customers will need to be indexed and verified to the exchange website, and then you will need to deal with government agencies and report on foreign exchange transactions.

This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members of the team?

Here you can see our team and find out more info!

The idea to bind all crypto-currencies to one account has no prospects. When I have a crypto currency, I want to avoid a third party. In multiwallet it will not be possible to safely store coins as there are fundamental and unsolvable security problems. May be anybody may build safety solution with Electrum wallet, but it this definitely opensource solution, not proprietary.

Each person can have their own requirements. According to our market research, now there is a need for a simple and transparent service for people who do not have strong technical knowledge, but who want to use crypto currencies. Also, this service should be officially recognized and legalized (licensed) by government agencies. We want to be just such a service for our customers.
  As for the security problems and the issue of trust, we are say here that the security of the banking level is our way. Also, each person has the right to choose whether or not to trust their own funds to organizations such as the bank. For each has its own solution, you just need to carefully study the proposals and decide for themselves what is more important. Our company aspires to take a place in the market of services, which, in our opinion, will be in demand in the near future.
  Also, earlier we answered about our security.
Activity: 12
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Activity: 95

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Saifu to Adopt Bancor Protocol for Liquidity Post-ICO

In another exciting development for Saifu, we are pleased to announce that Saifu will integrate with the Bancor Protocol following the completion of our ICO. The ​Bancor​ Network will provide continuous liquidity for the Saifu token, giving ICO participants the option to convert their SFU to ETH, BNT, or a host of other tokens, following the ICO.

https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/saifu-to-adopt-bancor-protocol-for-liquidity-post-ico-59255143e7db
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Saifu project is being built for future's inexperienced users with this kind o wallet to cover your all needs. This is same useful for old experienced traders and holders who don't interact with their wallets and being disconnected from their wallets they loose control over them due to many reasons sometimes forget passwords other times loose private keys.
Activity: 322
The team of Saifu is very strong, and the success of Saifu will be accompanied by further development, dissemination and promotion. You will get a good profit!

Pages:
Jump to: