Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 13. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Unlike many cryptocurrency operators, Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect your money and deliver a service you can depend on.
Activity: 125
Hello everyone! Ask me anything you want to know about Saifu. I'm here to help you!
Activity: 44
This Project has the potential to grow in the near future i'm glad to become part of this community! The project is really promising and deserves attention!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Immediately after the successful closing of fundraising participation at global leveled conferences is something we can say what could be more good to draw attention of others towards project. These conferences bring exposure,technical point of views exchanges with other projects and most important thing is partnerships born from these events. Saifu is a project full of potential which offers solution for things we need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
And the technical document, and many partners, and many discussions here on this topic, and a good fund-raising for the ICO show that Saif is a serious project, and its success will be wonderful!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Saifu on Tour Part II: Money20/20 Europe

The Saifu Team is out and about. In the next two months, Saifu team members will be participating in two world global conferences, spreading the word about Saifu and connecting with other like-minded people.

Our second stop on the tour, after CRAC 2018 in Prague on April 23–24, is Money20/20 Europe. Held in Amsterdam on June 4–6 , Money20/20 is Europe’s largest fintech event, and a marketplace for ideas in payments, FinTech and financial services. Leaders representing every sector of the industry come to Money20/20 to create new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest innovations. The conference features a diverse group of speakers, including CEOs, hackers, venture capitalists, and even Antonio Banderas.

Money20/20’s events have been held since 2012, connecting people from across the world of fintech. The conference will give us the opportunity to meet with potential Saifu business account users, to hear what they want from a platform like ours, and answer any questions they might have. It also affords us the opportunity to meet with potential clients. Money20/20 will host some of the biggest new stars in crypto, like Kraken and Ripple, but it also hosts more established firms like Lloyds, Visa, and the Bank of Ireland.

https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/saifu-on-tour-part-ii-money20-20-europe-a55100de97ae
Hello community! Ask me anything you want to know about Saifu. I'm here to help you!
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
have you already established partnerships, so that you could list all the cryptos - also, will you list tokens on your platform?
do you have some kind of licenses?

Hello!
  Information about partnerships will be published in due time, according to the company's plans and the emergence of the partnerships themselves!
  Now SFU is tradable on IDEX following the ICO, and may also be traded on other exchanges. The information about exchange listings will be available after the end of the ICO. Also, Saifu to adopt Bancor Protocol for liquidity post-ICO
  Our platform will be support ERC20 tokens standard and other common coins . Exact info about this list will be publication later!
  Stay tuned for updates on our channels - Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium blog.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
have you already established partnerships, so that you could list all the cryptos - also, will you list tokens on your platform?
do you have some kind of licenses?
Activity: 42
Very good project I love you very much I hope that you will succeed
Seems that beta running well, its very good to have a beta runing at ico. Good job!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Hey there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?

Greetings! Our token is SFU, total supply is 200M SFU. Token price = 0.0001 BTC. The Token will be released after the end of the ICO, which is taking place at the moment and will end on April 30.

Explain   such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Hello! All the unsold tokens will be burnt after the ICO ends.
Activity: 13

Explain   such a question. What you wanna do with unsold tokens after the ICO?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
under what jurisdiction will the exchange.  anonymous or named customers will need to be indexed and verified to the exchange website, and then you will need to deal with government agencies and report on foreign exchange transactions.

I will clarify - we are not talking about the exchange, but about exchanging currencies, as in a bank. Our company is registered in the Czech Republic and is governed by the laws of the EU. Also, we fully use the policies of KYC and AML in our work. Like the bank. We have a license SPI - Payment Institution. We will not deal with government agncies.

Well, that's great.
An app easy to use where "normal" people can buy or sell a lot of different coin (or, i don't know, even token) is, imho, what crypto's world need.

Can you explain better what do you mean with "operate like a regular bank"?

"operate like a regular bank" means that you have logged into your account and clicked a couple of buttons to change, for example, bitcoin to dollars. And these dollars will be immediately on your card. You can give more examples, it's better to watch the video once.
  On our Youtube channel there are more videos and answers to many of your questions can in our AMA session with Alexander Legoshin (Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder), Evgeny Vigovsky (COO & CTO, Co-Founder) and Zach Murray (Head of Communications), where they answer many different questions about Saifu.

well, if you really can provide an app that make people able to convert in easy way fiat money in btc or in other coin and some coins into other coins, without scare people, saifu will be the next big thing in crypto's world.

That's their goal but it is also the goal of many others to make something similar. The biggest problem will probably be regulation as there is the sensitive transfer of crypto to fiat involved.

well, i don't think that have some other project that are moving forward in that direction is totally negative.
2-3 token that offer the same service can exist in the same time.

Can you tell me please which are these other projects?

I guess TenX and a few other card issuing projects are also going into that direction? As soon as fiat gets involved it becomes difficult because your business is at risk all the time as there is no bullet-proof regulation out yet.

yes, you're right: there is no bullet-proof regulation out yet.
But i'm sure it just a matter of time...the tide can be stopped by now

It's right of course that it is just a matter of time. The more important question probably is though: how much time will pass by until things are clear? It might take a while.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
under what jurisdiction will the exchange.  anonymous or named customers will need to be indexed and verified to the exchange website, and then you will need to deal with government agencies and report on foreign exchange transactions.

I will clarify - we are not talking about the exchange, but about exchanging currencies, as in a bank. Our company is registered in the Czech Republic and is governed by the laws of the EU. Also, we fully use the policies of KYC and AML in our work. Like the bank. We have a license SPI - Payment Institution. We will not deal with government agncies.

Well, that's great.
An app easy to use where "normal" people can buy or sell a lot of different coin (or, i don't know, even token) is, imho, what crypto's world need.

"operate like a regular bank" means that you have logged into your account and clicked a couple of buttons to change, for example, bitcoin to dollars. And these dollars will be immediately on your card. You can give more examples, it's better to watch the video once.
  On our Youtube channel there are more videos and answers to many of your questions can in our AMA session with Alexander Legoshin (Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder), Evgeny Vigovsky (COO & CTO, Co-Founder) and Zach Murray (Head of Communications), where they answer many different questions about Saifu.

well, if you really can provide an app that make people able to convert in easy way fiat money in btc or in other coin and some coins into other coins, without scare people, saifu will be the next big thing in crypto's world.

That's their goal but it is also the goal of many others to make something similar. The biggest problem will probably be regulation as there is the sensitive transfer of crypto to fiat involved.

well, i don't think that have some other project that are moving forward in that direction is totally negative.

I guess TenX and a few other card issuing projects are also going into that direction? As soon as fiat gets involved it becomes difficult because your business is at risk all the time as there is no bullet-proof regulation out yet.

yes, you're right: there is no bullet-proof regulation out yet.
But i'm sure it just a matter of time...the tide can be stopped by now
Activity: 266
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Well, that's great.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
this is look like cryptocurrencies wallet or what I seen the website like that to store all of cryptocurrencies and one question how much fund rised till now
Pages:
Jump to: