Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 9. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
well..... I also bought as I trust them and the project.... I am not begging everywhere for free coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
 The Saifu itself is a licensed payment institution that is regulated by the State and cooperates with it, which is the advantage it feels.The safety and reliability of the cryptography world is particularly important now because too many projects are pits. The Saifu itself is a licensed payment institution that is regulated by the State and cooperates with it, which is the advantage it feels.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
All these features which are being tested by the beta testers are great and need of the time for some platform to step in the market to fill the gap. Already existed trading platforms are not providing a complete set of features at one place so Saifu with this fiat integration is going to knock out many trading platforms. It is also great to see feedback from testers is very positive.
brand new
Activity: 0
For good investments, clear and understandable information is needed. But I have not seen so many items ... where is the road map? How to invest in a project where the main points are not disclosed?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Saifu Open Beta is Live!

Saifu is excited to announce that the Saifu Open Beta is live! Once nothing more than an idea shared by Saifu’s founders, the Saifu Beta is now a functional financial platform, integrating fiat and cryptocurrencies in one place!

We’ve been hard at work on creating a simple, secure and regulated platform that makes buying and using cryptocurrencies as easy as using a traditional bank account, and we’re very excited that Saifu fans now have the opportunity to put our service to the test. We still have a lot of work to do, but we can proudly offer these features to our Beta testers:

,Onboarding: confirm your identity and complete our Know Your Client (KYC) process
,Core Banking Setup: establish your accounts.
,Fiat transactions: send and receive fiat currencies via wire to and from your IBAN account. Transfer currencies through Saifu to other
 Saifu users
,Crypto exchange operations: buy or sell Bitcoin and Ethereum at competitive rates
,Cryptocurrency transactions: send cryptocurrencies to friends and family, or make purchases at crypto-friendly retailers.
,Receive crypto and know its safe in the Siafu Crypto Vault, which uses Thales Hardware Security Modules

Our Beta users are currently testing out these features and so far the feedback has been very positive! Users are trading cryptocurrencies, sending funds to friends, and we’re busy developing more features to be released shortly.
https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/saifu-open-beta-is-live-f22ea3e58805
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I thank you for sending SFU token for airdrop participants and I received it a few days ago. and where to list SFU token for exchange?
Can you help me?
Now the token is traded only on decentralized exchanges such as idex and forkdelta. The above said that soon will be out on Bancor

a dump is common to even the most great ICO right after they reach some exchanges.
I just don't understand why they choose bancor as main exchange... i don't even know it Sad

But don't be afraid if you see the price there. The market is small at this moment and only dumpers have sold their free coins.There should be a fairly good potential gain in buying now.
Buy saifu more because low price and u can buy lambo on the next exchange
The price is formed by the market - supply and demand. I think it's too early to draw any conclusions, since the distribution of the tokens has not yet ended!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Consensus 2018
Last week Saifu co-founder Alexander Legoshin attended Consensus 2018. The conference was a three-day event focused on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, and is easily the biggest crypto event of the year, with 8,500 attendees this year. Speakers include Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter; Fred Smith, FedEx chairman; James Bullard, President of the St Louis Federal Reserve; and Saifu advisor Timothy Enneking, Managing Director of Crypto Asset Management, LP.
https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/consensus-2018-47120fa585b6
Activity: 826
I hope during participation in money 2020 event or before this listing on some big exchange will be announced. This is most needy thing to provide Saifu liquidity and maximum exposure to bring variety of investors on the board. Project is fantastic and awesome but can't be denied importance of making it available for hundred of thousands active traders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
This June, the Saifu team is going to Amsterdam to take part in Money20/20. Hopefully you've already booked your tickets to Amsterdam. If you're going to be there, make sure to come and meet us! To help you find us, this is how our booth will look

https://twitter.com/AiSaifu/status/998531915954163712

since i have mine anybody knows the actual Ico price in eth? Its not speculation so if anybody calculated..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
conversations about listing on bancor have been going for 2 weeks, is there any exact time for listing on this exchange? the team is on the forum?

still no accurate date about listing at another exchange from dev, maybe we should need wait more time to reach another exchange
Activity: 658
conversations about listing on bancor have been going for 2 weeks, is there any exact time for listing on this exchange? the team is on the forum?
Activity: 84
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I thank you for sending SFU token for airdrop participants and I received it a few days ago. and where to list SFU token for exchange?
Can you help me?
Now the token is traded only on decentralized exchanges such as idex and forkdelta. The above said that soon will be out on Bancor

a dump is common to even the most great ICO right after they reach some exchanges.
I just don't understand why they choose bancor as main exchange... i don't even know it Sad
I see no orders on idex isnt it for the contract problem or sinply because u havent finished distribution?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
I'm witnessing how short-sighted people (I bet most of them are those type of bountyhunters who are not interested in any project) sell SFU tokens for rocks. I suppose those who have some funds would by them on the low.
The ICO has just finished and they are selling!  Shocked
Maybe it's just manipulation. Someone wants the price to fall for one reason or another. Either this is done in order to buy tokens cheaply, or we do not know something
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
This project is quite promising! Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?

After Consensus 2018 we will see good news about listing on nice exchanges because this project already have working platform. I also believe future of this platform is looking awesome so that I'm waiting patiently for further news and updates.
Are they presented on the consensus conference or just a panel members, i don't know that they have already a working platform. This coin is totally undervalued and not that popular when their ico was live before but i do not have money that time so now i am waiting for it to be added in any exchange.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
I'm witnessing how short-sighted people (I bet most of them are those type of bountyhunters who are not interested in any project) sell SFU tokens for rocks. I suppose those who have some funds would by them on the low.
The ICO has just finished and they are selling!  Shocked
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is perfect place to see Saifu's representation at such larger leveled event to form new partnerships and let others know about the existence of such amazing project. Saifu's wallet will be used widely for many cryptocurrencies in future. I hope team will get maximum results from this event and will return with full many ideas and things.
Pages:
Jump to: