Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 15. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
The Horror of Horrors — Lost Crypto
https://medium.com/@saifu.ai/the-horror-of-horrors-lost-crypto-4e90772525b2

It’s not Halloween, but Saifu wants to hear your horror stories — your terrifying tales of lost keys, blocked accounts, hacked exchanges, any real life account of losing access to your cryptocurrency. Did you see your Bitcoin disappear on an exchange? Did your wallet app change your password for you? Did a keylogger on your laptop get your software wallet password? If so, we want to hear from you. We’re running a contest to find the best of the worst stories of crypto loss, and we’re going to reward our favorites with Saifu Tokens.

If you or someone you know had an experience like this, post your story on social media and tag it with the hashtags #saifu and #SaifuCanHelp. We’ll choose the five most harrowing tales of lost cryptocurrency and award the victims 3,000 Saifu Tokens! It probably won’t replace what you lost, but it’s free crypto that would cost you 0.3 Bitcoin in our ICO.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Such projects are enough. Competition is very high. But we never got a decent and reliable wallet 100%. So I wish the project good luck in its implementation. I'll be watching the project.

You shouldn't forget that developing a wallet requires a lot of expertise and responsibility. Even the Trezor wallet has some vulnerabilities which were detected by a 15 years old guy now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/saifu
Activity: 154
Saifu ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1085
Proyek Saifu menawarkan platform keuangan yang akan mendukung akun fiat dan cryptocurrency, menggabungkannya dalam satu akun klien yang menawarkan kemampuan untuk menukarkan dan menyetor / menarik kedua jenis mata uang. Terlepas dari kenyataan bahwa proyek Saifu tidak menawarkan ide yang revolusioner, beberapa layanannya dapat menjadi standar baru untuk segmen blockchain FinTech.

Proyek Saifu adalah contoh awal yang seimbang ,ane yakin Project saifu akan lebih maju,semoga success selalu buat Bounty saifu...

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Saifu has Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
Activity: 84
as far as I can see, the team is carefully engaged in the project and the participants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Such projects are enough. Competition is very high. But we never got a decent and reliable wallet 100%. So I wish the project good luck in its implementation. I'll be watching the project.
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
Here is a short video review of Saifu.ai and ongoing ICO (in Russian):

Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Saifu is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
I looked at this site - I liked it. Smiley And it's very good that the project Saifu is already on very many sites, marketing is the basis of everything. Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Aside from the creation and exchange of tokens, what other uses do you have for blockchain technology? What I mean is, are you creating a blockchain project, or just using blockchain as a small part of your project, which are the tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Saifu is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
copper member
Activity: 140
What will be when hard cap is happened?
Activity: 105
Nice project , i checked their website .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For a long time, they stuck on 488 Bitcoin investment. Obviously, they do not pay much attention to the local channels at the very beginning, so they are now punished. In private sale, they have invested $ 5 million outside 488 Bitcoin. You can follow the details through the telegram channel. I think it's not a bad project.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
This is a correct and timely decision) The project is very interesting and has a huge potential. He can really simplify life for those who have a lot of cryptocurrency. Cool

I guess that applies to the majority of those who are dealing with crypto on a regular basis. I hope it's a secure solution if it's supposed to support you storing all crypto in one place.
Activity: 168
A wonderful ICO with a strong team and a promising idea! They will succeed and hope we will soon it will be listed on https://icoguide.com/en
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
This is a correct and timely decision) The project is very interesting and has a huge potential. He can really simplify life for those who have a lot of cryptocurrency. Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Saifu project stands out in front of hundreds of other legal-component payment solutions and security algorithms
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: