Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 11. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think Saifu is a very interesting and promising project. I say so because I see the average of the team that handles the project all look very energetic and talented. I think they will be very easy to run this big project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Saifu (SFU) has been added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/994775857691537414

https://idex.market/eth/sfu

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
I did not notice the volume of trading on the exchange specified by you on this coin. maybe someone listed it, but did not hire a market maker for trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Saifu (SFU) has been added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/994775857691537414

https://idex.market/eth/sfu

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 147
Cool project, nice idea, yet such ideas are not found, I think you implement your goals. Good luck developing your ICO.
Activity: 826
I hope we will have to hear god news about listing on exchanges during this week. There is already working beta app which will provide good support seeing the development in this phase so market will show positive trend for SFU tokens after entering on trading platforms.
Activity: 630
Overall the collected number of Bitcoins of 1397 is very good because its value will be on rise as everyone is excited and confident for next bull run to drive huge rally. Saifu team has raised very good amount to continue to development having mountain of resources now. Also it was great experience to work with team as supporter to spread the word about project.
this whole amount of the fee or court is not included outside of the exchange fees and we will see higher fee amounts after summarizing all the results.
Activity: 28
does anyone know the exact information when we can wait for the listing of tokens on a decent exchange? I think this will be a good push for the project

for the latest update you can join telegram group, and get the news about the exchange
Do you have any social channel beside telegram group
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
does anyone know the exact information when we can wait for the listing of tokens on a decent exchange? I think this will be a good push for the project

for the latest update you can join telegram group, and get the news about the exchange
Activity: 658
Activity: 826
One of the best projects there registered with authorities and working closely with regulators in Czech Republic. I was navigating previous pages found the information they provided in reply to someone. We need such platforms which trying to bring cryptocurrencies to masses. This is main reason of my support for Saifu.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
SAIFU AI ICO has finished successfully. Congrats SAIFU AI team and everybody who have joined the ICO.
Please wait for up to 2 weeks to receive your token in your wallet.
Cheers
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Overall the collected number of Bitcoins of 1397 is very good because its value will be on rise as everyone is excited and confident for next bull run to drive huge rally. Saifu team has raised very good amount to continue to development having mountain of resources now. Also it was great experience to work with team as supporter to spread the word about project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
OTC sale isn't included in total raised money so far which just crossed the $13 million figure. Only three hours and 30 minutes to meet the finish lines. I am curios how many lucky people know abut this investment opportunity and become part of this revolutionary project. Many will come and join on exchanges too later. We have big expectations from Saifu team after ICO era.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This is last chance to grab this opportunity only few hours left till countdown will get finished. I also have good hope final amount will be above 13 million because of this nice idea and demo version is already live.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Let's see how much fresh capital comes towards this excellent concept based project in remaining 13 hours. Real time working counter is showing at around $13 millions funding so far. I personally expect huge traffic of investors in the last few hours towards closing time. It is one of the highly potential project of future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I like the logo of Saifu very much. I think the two rings can represent the fiat world and the crypto world, which should be linked together and not separated. Tongue
Activity: 70
Really an amazing project! Brilliant idea coming from the developers. Now if this will become live, it will really be successful because we all know that we, humans, tend to simplify everything, and by this, we can access and monitor all our cryptocurrency instantly.
Activity: 28
To be honest I haven't followed this thread from the beginning but the project seems to be very interesting. What I have noticed is certainly a team that is professional and see that it is not an amateurish idea. I am curious about this and I will use it myself if the ICO goes well.
Activity: 215
i hope after ico they distribute the tokens but will still locked it until decent exchange listing. To avoid massive dumping
Pages:
Jump to: