Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 19. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.
This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?
I have no doubt about Saifu will be the big bank alternative coins at the crypto world at the future. Hope Saifu will get successful.
Activity: 574
Different is review. Very informative and it is remarkable submitted project. Illustration attention is brought close together. I delivered like. In such as You enthusiasts project requires quite, would help very much in quick popularisation.
That is a better learning for us understand Saifu now, and these genuine reviews will really build a trust for choosing Saifu as our choice for investing, we see it is reaping reaching more heights.
Well yeah this type of reviews really help as users understand different perspective of different people and we can think about the potential investment in the. Good work!
it's very good that the development team understands the importance of such reviews. Because very often projects lose precious investors only because they did not fully understand the idea of ​​creating a project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?

Greetings!
Reaching our soft cap will allow us to meet most of the milestones in our roadmap. Upgrading to a banking license and the services contingent upon it would likely have to be delayed until organic growth could cover them. If we are able to achieve our hard cap, the funds raised will allow us to expand our geographical cover of licenses and upgrade to a banking license more quickly, as liquidity requirements are high. Additionally, we will be able to expand our cryptocurrency offerings more quickly and get accounts on more major exchanges sooner.
At the moment, we have already reached a soft cap, because the amount collected now is $17M from private investors + funds on the ICO meter, now it's $4,917,418, all together almost $22M.

You should have mentioned that you still didn't have license ! I read on official website that Saifu is already holding license, but now I am hearing different story! Anyway thanks for brought it up. It's important info
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Different is review. Very informative and it is remarkable submitted project. Illustration attention is brought close together. I delivered like. In such as You enthusiasts project requires quite, would help very much in quick popularisation.
That is a better learning for us understand Saifu now, and these genuine reviews will really build a trust for choosing Saifu as our choice for investing, we see it is reaping reaching more heights.
Well yeah this type of reviews really help as users understand different perspective of different people and we can think about the potential investment in the. Good work!
Activity: 196
Activity: 434

Greetings!

Well, this is a good update. The fundings will help a lot in the progress of development. Is it possible for those private investors to be known or are they just going to stay anonymous?

Great news saifu. Many members will be satisfied now. New milestone make the project more incredible. Reaching the hard cap will be soft and easy now. Good job guys!.
Well, it looks like this project is really doing great due to their private investors and those investors are really trust this project because $17M is a huge amount of money. This will attract the curiosity of the people because of this total amount of value that has been collected.

This is proof that this project is really serious and they are doing their best to make saifu project successful. I am sure that because of this there will be more investors that will participate.

Actually, roadmap is always part in the project but some situation that there are some possible changes unexpectedly. Well, each of us want a good project and to be part on their success. As I look on their advocacy, platforms and features on this project it's nice and hoping to have a bounty soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Saudi is a platform where anyone can transfer , transact through saifu account.As all currency are acceptable & can be store,is it will create problem for their own token.
Activity: 238

Greetings!

They might surprisingly make a right move at the right time through private investors at the end to make every one suddenly amazed. Initially they aim on the public investors and at the last stage they just reveal to beat the metrics.
Amazing how you were able to pull that through. This only proves that this team is really serious in this project and they are really reliable since a lot of private investors trusted their money towards the team. I believe you can also reach the hard cap soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Greetings!

Well that will be good atleast if private investors can get it moving then we might actually experience Saifu after all and who know eventually maybe when is out people will later embrace it
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Thanks for the useful information! This review is very informative! More such reviews, that users would see how interesting they are to this project.
Activity: 28
Thank you. I can finally read useful information, and not these conversations bots
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's great to see that this project is gradually getting the support and recognition that it deserves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Greetings!

This is a really big amount and even more than investors it will attract bounty hunters. But I realized that it is impossible to trace this amount or not in reality?

Bounty hunters are like the plague tbh, you should do the best you can to avoid them to the best you can cause like most of the time they do very little benefit
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Greetings!

This is proof that this project is really serious and they are doing their best to make saifu project successful. I am sure that because of this there will be more investors that will participate.
Activity: 252

Greetings!

Activity: 532

Greetings!

Activity: 280
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.

Well, if they can really give 100% guaranty for the safety of the assets and they are so trusty with their platform, then they have to indicate in their whitepaper that in case their platform get some how hacked they are going to pay back everybodies assets. Can they do this? And if they can not, what means this for the potential members here?  Cool
That is really a hard questions for the team and I think they should somehow have this options. This to guaranteed that users will be confident to put all their assets into this platform.
If they can give that full guarantee that will really be a great feature to have in this platform for its users. But, there's still risk, we may not know what will be the future for this platform.
Activity: 280
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.

Well, if they can really give 100% guaranty for the safety of the assets and they are so trusty with their platform, then they have to indicate in their whitepaper that in case their platform get some how hacked they are going to pay back everybodies assets. Can they do this? And if they can not, what means this for the potential members here?  Cool
That is really a hard questions for the team and I think they should somehow have this options. This to guaranteed that users will be confident to put all their assets into this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: